Mature ladies Younger Guys

Posted
I'm an older woman but I'm also a sub which I have found difficult. A lot of younger men want an older domme. It's never been my thing. I had one dude call me mommy. Sorry it made me instantly become so turned off. Nothing against younger men but I'm not trying to show anyone "the ropes " and it can be difficult finding a younger dom . I try to stay around 40 minimum. I'm 55. But that's just my preference. To each their own
Posted
I’m an older woman trying to explore my submissive side. I have encountered many younger men that claim they are Doms but I struggle with that. I think they lack the experience and I’m hesitant to engage.
Posted
I would love to dominate a woman left than me
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
I’m older but look younger petite submissive.. I usually attract young girls and middle age men.. I’m ok with that because the age of either sex has never been an issue for me..
Posted
I own a little boy. He's the sweetest, most adorable thing ever. I recommend it highly!
Posted
By accident, I fell into a Mommy/lb relationship. My little boy is the sweetest. I just caution potential Don's to be careful. The Littles seem to go whole heartedly into whatever and whenever Mommy or Daddy wants. You have a responsibility to your little that you should never take lightly.
Posted
I can def see the appeal.. yet it’s a big responsibility. It feeds that mommy and also it’s kinda naughty.
  • 4 weeks later...
Posted
I personally am not into the Mom/little boy dynamic. I want to be recognized as a woman who is desired for herself, and is not being used for a joke or a challenge.
Posted
Why is it considered naughty? Centuries of degrading women over 25. Heck, an unwed 25 yr old with no children was a disgusting old maid until about 1900. But, that's the mean answer. The nice answer: sexual primes and matching drives. Women 40+ and men 20-30 are both peaking sexually. Neither give a shit about societal norms. Older women tend toward patience, and younger men still know how to laugh without guile.
Posted

sometimes there is a little root of it that there was a time where the older a woman got the less choosy she could be on partners.  Particularly going back 50 years (some of our parents and grandparents) where women couldn't have a bank account or get served in a bar without a man present.

Some men, still cling to this view that older women cannot afford to be choosy - therefore should be jumping at the chance someone like them is interested.

However, thankfully a lot of times have changed.

A few years ago, I did go through a period where I saw an extra appeal in older women.  Not that they couldn't afford to be choosy - but because THEY COULD - that they had got to a point where they were generally happy and content without any form of certain partner and had learnt to be happy with their friends and own company.  This meant that someone had to be really special to win them over. 

• 3 weeks later...
Posted
Very much interesting in this after all cougar are great
Posted
Don't even know why people try to make a taboo out of this. If you are attracted to older women, then your are attracted. There's nothing wrong in that. Similary, if women are attracted to younger men it their choice. Live and let live.
  • 7 months later...
Posted
I see no problem with this, but I guess we have have a limit to how much younger we would go
Posted
May 4, 2022, Jacko-mark said:
I still searching for an older women with kinky thoughts but not enough in this world 😢

Still 🥲

Posted
I prefer younger men obviously, being ahem...where I am in life. But with maturity.......so they have experience.......a natural Seducer.......
And again re younger?......we all like things that seem ' naughty' or Taboo?
Gives abit of Edge.
But 20s....30s.....is too young I think for me........
She says......😄
Posted
I was about 24 when I started dating women in their 40's and 50's and ever since I have trouble dating women my age. I'm 32 now and I just can't get over being with older women. I just love older women
  • 5 weeks later...
Posted

I'll post my findings in a month lol. I have not started yet but it's defiantly nice to feel wanted after being brutally discarded by my psychopathic husband of 21 years. Yeah I'm broken as f**k and don't know whether I'm coming or going most days. Oh for me, being called a mature lady is a serious turn off since it's not that I'm old in my opinion...the age gap between 2 people is more of the brass tax of it. I've always dated older then me, never younger. What age difference does there need to be for it not to be considered "normal" anyway

Posted
I only go for younger men from 18 to 30ish. I love love love the stamina. I love the eager to please and learn they have.
Posted
Thursday at 01:35 PM, Unholy-Mali said:
I only go for younger men from 18 to 30ish. I love love love the stamina. I love the eager to please and learn they have.

I was literally about to ask if 30 is still considered young 🤣🤣

Posted
1 hour ago, jayceph3 said:

I was literally about to ask if 30 is still considered young 🤣🤣

Nope i prefer 18-28

• 3 weeks later...
Posted

No problem with older women than me. Always welcome :)