Mature ladies Younger Guys

Posted
I love being with older women 34 here
Posted
I prefer younger partners. Vanilla or kinky it's not that matter. I think that the age difference helps us both learn and become better and wiser, sharing the experiences of different generations if the difference is more than 10 years.
Posted
Love older woman
Posted
But hard to get or find any women at all
Posted
I have definitely decided not to date my age... lol
Posted
I've found mature ladies are more dominant/ in control.
Posted
I feel like a lot of younger guys are intimidated by me. I’m a pretty self assured person, my confidence can overwhelm guys my own age. I see a lot of young men staring at me but they usually treat me like an *** in the wild that they have no idea how to approach safely. I have had more submissive tendencies but lately I have been considering a more dominant yet gentle approach. The idea of taking a young man and spending all my time pleasuring him and taking from him what I want has a been particularly enticing concept to me. But age isn’t a determining factor, physical and psychological chemistry is ultimately where it’s at for me. Unfortunately, I run into a lot of young guys still caught up in outdated gender stereotypes, manipulative games and a sense of entitlement that they need to grow out of.
Posted
3 hours ago, R_Bunny3000 said:
I feel like a lot of younger guys are intimidated by me. I’m a pretty self assured person, my confidence can overwhelm guys my own age. I see a lot of young men staring at me but they usually treat me like an *** in the wild that they have no idea how to approach safely. I have had more submissive tendencies but lately I have been considering a more dominant yet gentle approach. The idea of taking a young man and spending all my time pleasuring him and taking from him what I want has a been particularly enticing concept to me. But age isn’t a determining factor, physical and psychological chemistry is ultimately where it’s at for me. Unfortunately, I run into a lot of young guys still caught up in outdated gender stereotypes, manipulative games and a sense of entitlement that they need to grow out of.

This!

Posted
Sunday at 04:41 AM, Suspiriosa said:

This!

Thanks 😊 Im super curious about how this landed with you. If I may, could I ask some questions?: what part stood out to you the most? Have you experienced something similar to what I’ve described?

Posted
Well lady's I think you maybe the first real ladys I've spoken to in a long time I not intimidated just jealous I think maybe it's the woman over here maybe they don't talk to me last time I went to a bar the lady started caying saying I can't have a cocktail it's dinner time lol
And ever woman over here on date sites where they lose me they ask if I got PayPal lol 10 years of that but never meet any never pay Nigeria probably sorry if I rambling on
Posted
On 2/25/2024 at 3:56 AM, R_Bunny3000 said:

I feel like a lot of what you said is true of a lot of men in general. They kind of just don't know how to handle it when a woman is firm and direct when interacting with others. They might not be conscious of where the uncomfortable feelings they're experiencing are coming from or why.  Many will then get weirdly defensive and aggressive because they recieve clear and direct as overly harsh or an attack. 

Although this can also apply to anyone of any gender as well. 

Posted
Me personally as a younger guy {20} I like both mature Men and Women, I don't know why, I feel safe but also great to be around them
Posted
Mature woman just have an aura around them. It’s very easy for a young guy to want an older woman and what she has to offer
Posted
At least in my experience, mature women have been more direct and it's mostly an overall better experience for me.
Posted
Love younger guys
Posted
I'm a mature woman and I'm open to younger people or around my age, 5 years or so...
I have an old soul but younger energy💯🫂🤙
Posted
I had my first Mature date today with 44 woman and am actually 33
Posted

Ok, so I'll be honest. Being 40 yrs old and having gone through multiple physical and sexual trauma, for me, when they look really young, young enough to possibly be underage, it f**ks with me a bit and makes me cringe a little.

I mean, I don't have a problem dating a younger guy as long as we have the right chemistry and he fits what I'm looking for...but if I were to be honest, most of the women worth a man's time is definitely going to need a hell of a lot more than sexual interest.

And especially if a woman has any decent looks, there are legitimately times where when I hear a guy approach me straight from the beginning by complimenting my looks....it's like I cringe inwardly because my first thought is that the only interest he has is in what I look like.

I can't tell you how many times I've have problems with exes who only ever showed me any effort or "interest" when he was aiming to f**k. And most men don't understand how that can make a woman feel, as if they're just some disposable and replaceable piece of meat.

So some advice for any guys who are looking for a woman who is worth a damn: show interest and appreciation for thing about her beyond her appearance. Find ways to show her that you have an interest in her beyond the physical.

Far too often, a lot of us have experienced SAs and it can make it difficult for us to trust that a guy is actually genuinely interested in who we are and not just what we can provide for them.

If you think a woman is worth it, show her that. Fuck the stereo types. Don't play games. Be straight with them. You know the kind of women I'm talking about, the kind that may have been through the ringer, but have come out learning from it...that trauma has turned us into legitimate bad asses and we're often the ones guys end up passing over because we require you much "effort" because most of us probably have PTSD from that trauma. But anything worth having is worth working for.

Posted
I love older woman, real mature 😍
Posted
I’ve tried and I get the same results every single attempt. So it’s a hard no for me.
Posted
Thank you for sharing Kyra
Posted

I adore older ladies but striggle with younger. I feel like a dinosaurvin the world now