Mature ladies Younger Guys

Posted
Pretty new one here prom hull nothing wrong with a older experienced woman
  • 4 weeks later...
Posted
On 4/22/2023 at 9:32 PM, jayceph3 said:

I was literally about to ask if 30 is still considered young 🤣🤣

It's all relative, really. To those who are over 50 or even over 40 they may consider 30 to still be "young". 

• 4 weeks later...
Posted
not a woman but if theyre like 5 years older than me idc.
Posted
My ex is 17 years younger than me and the last man I slept with is half my age both satisfied me very thoroughly I think it just a stupid stigma from a patriarchal society. There was a time when older women were valued sexually for their experience and knowledge in pleasuring and men would seek them out to learn how to please women
Posted

I've been with a mature woman in my life she was 29 I was 22 the next one I dated was 30 nothing more nothing less turns out it  was only dating or becoming friends 

Posted

So that's my side of the story I was actually believing it at the time you know i enjoyed every minute every moment but as f*ked up as I was like oh I guess that's my kinky universe bringing me to blank I didn't even got to  the part of sharing the Differences loving one another living together.. living the vibes. it was all temporary lol 😆Go  Figure 

Posted

Most older ladies will play it off they don't focus on one young guy the ones that want a di*k 

Posted
In my experience, mature women are very attentive and diligent!
Posted
5 hours ago, CumGETsum23 said:

In my experience, mature women are very attentive and diligent!

Lucky for you 

Posted
Younger men make us middle age ladies feel young, attractive and desired again at a point in our life when we need that the most . Their stamina and ability to go several rounds can’t be beat. I also like the forbidden aspect of teaching a younger person how to be a great lover. Pleasing another partner is a skill just like any other life skill.
MasterDarcy1979
Posted

Age differential has never really been in my consciousness.

Compatibility with regards to character and intelligence is more important than time of birth.

Posted
I love younger males, I’d say 27-37 . I like them to be fit or near fit and over 6ft. Younger males submitting to me really turns me on
Posted
I love a mature woman. And the thought of being able to please her ohh I love it more and more everyday 😄 to the point where I would rather give an older lady an incredible orgasm then be receiving for the last few years now. It's weird lol. But that yearning is getting stronger everyday 🥰😋😋
Posted
I’m 53 and white guy and big. I’m flirting with a black 82 year old woman who was smoking hot and still is.

I’m in a relationship, but I want to have sec with my black 82 year old friend. I just told her that I’m interested in coming over and seeing if we are physically attracted
  • 3 months later...
Posted
July 12, mch2crzy said:
My ex is 17 years younger than me and the last man I slept with is half my age both satisfied me very thoroughly I think it just a stupid stigma from a patriarchal society. There was a time when older women were valued sexually for their experience and knowledge in pleasuring and men would seek them out to learn how to please women

Agreed🥰

• 2 months later...
Posted
I’m 45 I love older females they just turn me on
Posted
I love older women age aint nun but a number🫡
Posted
Age makes no difference to me as long as the attraction is there and the kinks 'align'
Posted
My boy is 11 years younger than me and I love it 💛
Posted
As a younger Dom, the act of breaking down, taming, and obtaining an older woman's consent necessary to allow me total control.... THIS provides me joy like no other!!