Mature ladies Younger Guys

• 2 weeks later...
Posted
I am just getting my feet wet in experiencing younger guys…but I have enjoyed it so far
Posted
I love younger guys!! Well, the ones I’ve been with anyway
Posted
March 19, reallover45 said:
I love a mature woman

Well thanks 😊

Posted
I think there is a lot of *** involved. People seem to place guidelines on things they don’t understand or are afraid of. Or to excise a certain amount of control. Waxing philosophical here…there is more taboo placed on WOMEN being with younger men than there is MEN being with younger women, so I feel like it’s another constraint by our society to keep women in line with the desired societal feminine image of “good and chaste and pure.”
Posted
I personally love an older woman exponentially so compared to my interest on women same age or younger if I had to be 100% honest with myself and others lol. I like that they are mature, more experienced in life, and know what they like and want already or at least have a better grasp on the idea of what they want, like and need. I also am very submissive and prefer it that way.
Posted
Agreed, women such as yourself radiat beauty and confidence. Some of my most confident and memorable moments were thanks to mature sexy woman in my 20s.
Posted
Was raised to respect my elders, so if they want to raise my little guy, it would be impolite to deny them