Positivity!

Je****

Posted

Sorry if it has already been done, but how about some positivity!

Tell us what you Love about Yourself, what you've learned or about your journey to self discovery and acceptance?!

I was a broken person, hating my body and feeling Fugly. Since joining here and meeting so many accepting people and body positive people, I have learned to live with my curves flaunt what I have got and just admire it the way it is. 

I love the confidence I have built, even though I am not 100% happy with my figure, I know I am on the right track. 

Let us appreciate what we have and grow, with more bringing each other up <3 

Posted
I use to be very distracted by what I thought other people would think about me.

“If I do this, other people will think it’s weird”

Since spending a lot of time thinking about who I am and what I like, I now think..

“I like this, it makes me feel good, fuck it I going for it”
Posted

I like that I have integrity, or at least feel as though I have. I like that I always try to find a positive spin on even the worst situations, even if I sometimes feel a bit naïve when I do. And I really appreciate and am grateful - even if I don't always understand it - that I have many friends I love who feel comfortable turning to and confiding in me, seeking advice and calmness from me. I must be doing something right... 🙈🤷‍♂️

I think the think I most like about myself is that I tend not to tolerate bigotry or bullying, and will call it out even when I know there will be fallout from it or it will cause my anxiety and stress levels to spike.

I'm really happy to have seen some of your journey and the confidence you have built Jen, it puts a smile on my face - thank you for sharing yourself.

Posted
Well.. I definitely don't have confidence on myself when it comes to body I have scares which makes people stare at me.. and my hairy chest doesn't help too been told Im a warewolf 😂😂. Im trying slowly to be more open here I feel its safe place, I think 🤔. I hope to be more open and be more confident in myself by talking here (I'm very quiet guy) when I can, and attend events people I get along with here some time
Posted
On 2/24/2022 at 3:17 PM, Zenlife said:

I use to be very distracted by what I thought other people would think about me.

“If I do this, other people will think it’s weird”

Since spending a lot of time thinking about who I am and what I like, I now think..

“I like this, it makes me feel good, fuck it I going for it”

This was one of my biggest things. People pleasing. Do it for you and only you. Much happier then <3 

Posted
On 2/24/2022 at 3:46 PM, Aranhis said:

I like that I have integrity, or at least feel as though I have. I like that I always try to find a positive spin on even the worst situations, even if I sometimes feel a bit naïve when I do. And I really appreciate and am grateful - even if I don't always understand it - that I have many friends I love who feel comfortable turning to and confiding in me, seeking advice and calmness from me. I must be doing something right... 🙈🤷‍♂️

I think the think I most like about myself is that I tend not to tolerate bigotry or bullying, and will call it out even when I know there will be fallout from it or it will cause my anxiety and stress levels to spike.

I'm really happy to have seen some of your journey and the confidence you have built Jen, it puts a smile on my face - thank you for sharing yourself.

I am very much agreeing with you. And thanks for your kind words. It's always a pleasure to come across you in the forums here. My journey has been a bumpy one, but I'd never change it xxx

Posted
5 minutes ago, ghechieDom said:

Well.. I definitely don't have confidence on myself when it comes to body I have scares which makes people stare at me.. and my hairy chest doesn't help too been told Im a warewolf 😂😂. Im trying slowly to be more open here I feel its safe place, I think 🤔. I hope to be more open and be more confident in myself by talking here (I'm very quiet guy) when I can, and attend events people I get along with here some time

Some people like "Scary werewolf"....... just saying ;) lol 

But honestly it will come. Events and clubs can massively help as well! One day at a time and thanks for sharing!

Posted
4 minutes ago, Finally_Jen said:

Some people like "Scary werewolf"....... just saying  lol 

But honestly it will come. Events and clubs can massively help as well! One day at a time and thanks for sharing!

thanks 😊 🌷♥️ will see

Posted
5 minutes ago, Finally_Jen said:

Some people like "Scary werewolf"....... just saying  lol 

no more opening up now.. that's as much you will get out of me 😅

Posted
I pride myself on my values, self awareness and the way I treat others. Probably my favourite aspects of me overall. If you were talking looks wise tho probs eyes or shoulders.

Also love this post and you’re a wee beaut 🖤
Posted
35 minutes ago, mre5 said:

I pride myself on my values, self awareness and the way I treat others. Probably my favourite aspects of me overall. If you were talking looks wise tho probs eyes or shoulders.

Also love this post and you’re a wee beaut 🖤

Physical or mental and personal growth of any sort. Whatever you are proud of 😌😌😌 

You're a good bean, i will admit!!  

And thank you 😌

Posted

Oh my gosh!!! Gurl!!!! I was the same I was broken mentally and physically till I met my Sir @Liam52 I was told from a previous relationship that I was worth nothing, that the only reason he was with me was cause no one else would have me. 

I've learnt over the years that body confidence can come and go daily, some days I'll have confidence through the roof and others I'll have none. But I've learned to love my body 😍 there were dark days some so much I had an eating disorder but I'm past that. Yeah I'll still have days when I'll look in the mirror and hate my body, but those are few and far between. 

I love my curves and won't ever change for anyone if they have a problem then that's there's to deal with not mine

Posted
7 hours ago, Finally_Jen said:

This was one of my biggest things. People pleasing. Do it for you and only you. Much happier then <3 

Yes, if very important to spend the time and energy on yourself. For me it was never about people pleasing, I just didn’t want the attention and comments from other people. I just had to LET GO of those feelings and EMBRACE the positive. I embraced myself, all of myself, weird and everything. It’s all good. I am who I am and I like it. I hope others like themselves too.

Posted
I’ve learned a lot about myself lately but mostly what I’ve learned is that in my strength it’s ok to show weakness and hurt. It’s through allowing those emotions that I’ve gained even greater strength.
Posted
2 minutes ago, Leisa said:

I’ve learned a lot about myself lately but mostly what I’ve learned is that in my strength it’s ok to show weakness and hurt. It’s through allowing those emotions that I’ve gained even greater strength.

Wonderful to hear. I do agree. being able to open up, is definately beneficial in the long run. Big hug and loves. 

Posted
12 minutes ago, Finally_Jen said:

Wonderful to hear. I do agree. being able to open up, is definately beneficial in the long run. Big hug and loves. 

Thank you. It’s still an evolving process and I have to remind myself constantly that I’m going to be ok.

Posted
I’m still learning and struggling with who or what I am. It’s really hard, it’s been like this for nearly all my life. Ive had a tough life, and kept my double life secret all this time, only 2 other people have seen me dressed up. But, just finding this place is starting to help. What I love about myself is the way I look when I dress up, I feel completely different to normal me, amazing and sexy! I just need to work on my confidence to talk more especially to women, I really don’t know how to. x
Posted (edited)

Okay.. this is weirder than the app….

But here I go…

I love me. I find myself fascinating, sexy, engaging… but the one thing I love about this journey I’ve gone on.. is that ability to look beyond preconceptions of what I think is normal, and accept that people are very different, and yet very similar. 
This is what I love the most.
Edited by Feral_MountianKing
I messed it up.
Posted
23 hours ago, Heeledman said:
I’m still learning and struggling with who or what I am. It’s really hard, it’s been like this for nearly all my life. Ive had a tough life, and kept my double life secret all this time, only 2 other people have seen me dressed up. But, just finding this place is starting to help. What I love about myself is the way I look when I dress up, I feel completely different to normal me, amazing and sexy! I just need to work on my confidence to talk more especially to women, I really don’t know how to. x

Sorry, this isn’t really that positive.

Posted
1 hour ago, Heeledman said:

Sorry, this isn’t really that positive.

Sorry just seen that. And yes, it is very positive. To quote you, you named what you "love you yourself".

That's something to be proud of xxx

Posted
On 3/2/2022 at 12:47 PM, Feral_MountianKing said:

Okay.. this is weirder than the app….

But here I go…

I love me. I find myself fascinating, sexy, engaging… but the one thing I love about this journey I’ve gone on.. is that ability to look beyond preconceptions of what I think is normal, and accept that people are very different, and yet very similar. 
This is what I love the most.

I love this. Thank you. Love and hugs xxx

Posted

Great topic Jen, so good to hear everyone's story. I love that I'm not judgemental, that I'm kind  a great friend and mom. I'm starting to realise I'm a strong woman too, I do it all just me and after alot of hard times and shit thrown at me, I'll get up and try again. ( I have anxiety and depression so some days are dark) though it may take awhile. I've learned I'm a resilient person, I like that about me. Still new really on the kink journey and excited to see where my road takes me. 😀

Posted
4 minutes ago, Vic1077 said:

Great topic Jen, so good to hear everyone's story. I love that I'm not judgemental, that I'm kind  a great friend and mom. I'm starting to realise I'm a strong woman too, I do it all just me and after alot of hard times and shit thrown at me, I'll get up and try again. ( I have anxiety and depression so some days are dark) though it may take awhile. I've learned I'm a resilient person, I like that about me. Still new really on the kink journey and excited to see where my road takes me. 😀

I just adore this. It put a massive smile on my face. Thank you for sharing. <3

Posted
I enjoy that even though I do make plenty of mistakes, I’m open to learning from them and improving myself overall. sometimes it’s a challenge to remember that I can’t always be right, but I think it’s an admirable trait that I do try my best.
Posted
Deep down I know I'm very self conscious and insecure about my body. I recognize it as a very common problem a lot of people seem to face. I know it's really important to stay positive and learn to appreciate our imperfections, as this is usually what makes us unique and what other people adore and fall in love with.