Beginner butt plugs

lesdevon

Posted

Hello all, I'm looking for reccomendations for beginners butt plugs and advice on how or when you should move to the next size.

Posted
An inflatable butt plug offers the maximum flexibility.
Posted
Dude just a quick 1 you can take more than you think!

Do not buy a beginner set as the tiny 1s can easily be sucked into your arse!

I had to go to A&E!
Posted
Just now, lesdevon said:

Thankyou

No worries pal

Fetishlover45
Posted
2 hours ago, fartboy30 said:

Dude just a quick 1 you can take more than you think!

Do not buy a beginner set as the tiny 1s can easily be sucked into your arse!

I had to go to A&E!

I bet that kind of ***/ incident happens more than you think.

A friend of mine works in the local hospital and she has told me a quite a few stories of kink related injuries...

Posted
Just as a guide or gauge to how much you think you can take… think about the size of what comes out most days.. lol… if that can come out, the same size can go in..😉🤘
Posted
The likes of Lovehoney and Bondara have a good selection including some very good starter kits and "how to" guides.
Any decent plug will come with a wide flanged base which will prevent them being "sucked in" - in fact the bigger concern would be going too big too soon.
The key to anal play is three fold - firstly ensuring cleanliness so get yourself an anal douche or similar - the ones with a bulb you fill with warm water are enough. Secondly lube, plenty of lube, you can never use too much lube. Finally going slowly, never try and *** anything, take your time to relax and let yourself stretch etc.
As for when the right time to go up a size is, you're the only one to know that for sure - but when you feel comfortable to do so is the answer.
  • 9 months later...
Posted
I'm looking to get my very first butt plug and wondered what did you get in the end
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
So,question the cleaning I get ,but lub it that the key because the fucking part kinda hurt so I didn't use lub injected
inside will this make a difference?
Posted
4 hours ago, eugene742 said:
So,question the cleaning I get ,but lub it that the key because the fucking part kinda hurt so I didn't use lub injected
inside will this make a difference?

Lube is essential for any kind of anal play - your rear end doesn't produce natural lubricants

Posted

i really want to wear one out in public but when i do im always nervous somehow someone will find out, is there much risk

Posted
25 minutes ago, chimason300 said:

i really want to wear one out in public but when i do im always nervous somehow someone will find out, is there much risk

The only risk would be if it were to come out and fall to the floor - but that risk can be minimised by firstly getting a plug large enough not to fall out and secondly by wearing underwear and shorts/trousers that would catch it if it were to fall out. You could obviously practice moving about the home with it in to gauge the likelihood of it coming out too.
Beyond that I really don't see how anyone could possibly know you had one in unless you're in the habit of baring your bum in public!!

Posted

i guess if the butt plug is making me really aroused it might give off vibes 

Posted
3 hours ago, chimason300 said:

No they're pretty well hidden tbh. Especially if your new to them so your more likely to start small. Sometimes people can make a guess depending on how you sit down I've seen