Photo Uploads On Our Personal Profiles.

Je****

Posted

@Finally_Jen it's your profile post what you like.

You have block filters so make use of those too.

One tiny suggestion as you move forward and evolve. It might be worth doing a check from time to time and deleting those picture which are no longer "you" if that makes sense.

Fetishlover45
Posted
On 3/9/2022 at 10:57 AM, Finally_Jen said:

My photo uploads were few and far between when I joined here. From not wanting to show off too much too soon, let my face be seen or not get in too deep before I knew if I would stick around or not. The more I dabbled with kink and exploration, the more I found myself taking photos to reflect this. I never used to show anyone but my partner, who then started to encourage me to upload them.

"Be proud of me, find my confidence and to help me get myself out there a bit". So I did just that...

From then on I made a habit of cheering myself up, dressing up to feel good and practise make up each weekend. Some weeks it was 2, some weeks it was 8 photos. This has become part of my self care/love routine and has massively encouraged me to express myself more. From hair colours and style, to make up and clothing, even the kink toys I have opened my self to and find sexy or appealing visually, I upload them all.

Now, while I do this to experiment, I also massively do this to:

1: Show off my journey and progress, for me and to others.

2: To express myself and be creative since I opened my heart and soul about gender issues. 

However, I have had some backlash for having as many photos as I do. (Despite how many photos I have, there ARE some profiles who have even more than I, and I think that is Fab!). People made remarks/jabs, or even message asking if I am real. One person mailed me to say I 'look like 30 different people' across my photo collection. Instead of getting offended, I thought, "Great!" This is working.

My expression and dabbling with appearance IS how I wished it to come across. (I had to tell this man whilst I am verified and have met approx 50 people off this site who can vouch for me, I appreciated his 'concern', explained my reasons and he then got nasty, I had to block). 

It is MY profile. I can put what I want (within reason) on there and no one has to look at it should they not want to. If you can't avoid my pics and don't want to see, block me. It is as simple as that. The same way your profile is yours. Do with it what you want. Don't give a fuck what anyone thinks or says. 

Whether you put photos up for 'pride', 'self care/love', 'expression & creativity', 'for "likes"', 'to attract someone', 'confidence', 'attention', 'gender/kink/fetish reasons', they are ALL valid.

If people don't like them/you (can't like everyone, can't please everyone), that shouldn't take away from your ability to express. 

People will make comments about you or how many you have (heck even I have done this myself in the past, mostly about 18 plus pics which can get embarrassing if you pop onto Fet on a public train to name one reason, but regardless I am human so, sue me lol) but you never, ever let anyone stop you from portraying who you are. Everyone deserves a little attention and love, and if it's okay for one person to be 'praised' for photo uploading, then it shouldn't be different for the next person. 

At the end of the day, photos on here are one of the main attractions that draw people in. While I am personally not using mine to seek, some people are. The effort and creativity just radiates from a lot of pictures and I go out of my way to comment on some of those peoples photos simply to praise their skills, angles, lighting and poses or just....beauty and uniqueness.

Some are outstanding, some humble and timid, some are just darn well filthy lol. Each one matters. Love it, and yourself. Because nothing and no one else matters. Let's keep the positivity alive and share your beauty/filth, especially if it makes you happy, because that is what matters most <3 

Can i just say that this topic on the forum is one of the most inspiring things i have ever come across.

As long as i can remember i have struggled with self confidence/ anxiety issues (some times seriously). So i cant over state how much it means to me to know that people have faced issues and over come them (obviously its not the same but its a similar sort of idea).

Its one of the main reasons why i joined this site (and stayed if i am honest), is that this is a platform where i can put my point of view across etc without feeling like i am being judged or frowned upon 

Posted
24 minutes ago, Fetishlover45 said:

Can i just say that this topic on the forum is one of the most inspiring things i have ever come across.

As long as i can remember i have struggled with self confidence/ anxiety issues (some times seriously). So i cant over state how much it means to me to know that people have faced issues and over come them (obviously its not the same but its a similar sort of idea).

Its one of the main reasons why i joined this site (and stayed if i am honest), is that this is a platform where i can put my point of view across etc without feeling like i am being judged or frowned upon 

Thank you so much. 

It means a lot. This comment has put the biggest smile on my face to knlw you had a positive moment reading it. 

I definitely hope you can feel happen and free to be and express You how you wish to 

Thanks for commenting 💜

Posted
Jen, am new here but, omg, this thread is inspiring. Glad I was a fly on that wall!!
Posted

The important thing is that you enjoyed posting those photos so who cares what others think the only important person is you and how they make you feel and by the way they are beautiful so don’t change it 🧚🏻‍♀️

Posted
I think your photos are great. Ignore the haters and focus on the compliments you get for the good stuff you put up. Your motivations are your own so forget the comments from people who don’t see or respect that.
Posted

Thx for the comments and enjoy urself as well

Posted
3 words: Screw those people!!

Obviously after reading this I had to nosey on your profile! You’re beautiful and I for one, am happy to see a beautiful woman finding herself and growing in confidence! Keep posting, keep shining and if that blinds anyone, TOUGH!!