To win your sub

Dustykat

Posted
1 minute ago, NiplessBrat said:

I’m very strong willed, an I don’t identify as a sub as I can’t ever see myself following orders.
I use brat/switch as I prefer to be put on my knees rather than ordered to do so.

For me it is more of a power struggle.

A strong man that can and chooses to pin you in a second is great for lots of people, but a strong man that knows he can have an instant win, yet chooses to play with his prey, and enjoy a bit of wrestling before he claims his win is more appealing for me. ☺️

I can relate and very well said

Posted
My little identifies as both little/brat she is very submissive in little space, And very easy to control. We're 24/7 she thrives off of it however; I'm very much on the caregiving side and I know I'm to lenient when she snaps or barks at me for example when not in little space. She has told and asked on numerous occasions for me to be more strict her words "I like to be under your thumb"

And in the bedroom and when in little space, she is under my thumb. But with the behavioural modification, discipline, rules and rituals within the rest of the relationship I'm quite a softy.

Any advice
Posted
8 hours ago, AaronBlack said:

My little identifies as both little/brat she is very submissive in little space, And very easy to control. We're 24/7 she thrives off of it however; I'm very much on the caregiving side and I know I'm to lenient when she snaps or barks at me for example when not in little space. She has told and asked on numerous occasions for me to be more strict her words "I like to be under your thumb"

And in the bedroom and when in little space, she is under my thumb. But with the behavioural modification, discipline, rules and rituals within the rest of the relationship I'm quite a softy.

Any advice

To be honest I m not well versed in the little dynamics but all I can say is to listen to to your little she knows what she needs and implement it slowly that way you can see and feel if it’s going the way you and she wants. I hope that it helps 🧚🏻‍♀️