Recent rather 'jarring' profiles.

Posted

This is posted more in humour than in seriousness, but I can't help noticing the number of new ladies from the US who are looking for devoutly religious men with zero kink on either side. It reminds me of a few notorious sites here where the "Depraved One Nighters!", "No Limits Gang Bangs", "Use and ***" portals were rinsed with "Lonely 40s",  "Christian Angels",  "Delicate Wallflowers" folks in one huge database with tragic/hilarious consequences. The one where 100s of folks were messaging you, but you had to pay (a lot) to see them...only to find nobody was interested after you'd paid up, Tumbleweed. You'd think there was an Apprenticeship in Phone Sex or similar on offer to 'monetise the membership' xxxxx

Do you think there are some 'referring' portals in the US on a kickback?  

Posted
I haven’t been reading the profiles but, now you mention it, I’ve seen a sudden upsurge in men from the US checking out my profile. I never used to get any Americans, now there are several a day. I wonder what the deal is?
Posted

I looked at the affiliate programme on here a while ago but never really followed through - I used to make quite a lot of *** doing affiliate for another website to the point I have no idea why I let that deal lapse. 

But from memory the scheme on here is similar to other sites in that you get paid based on how many people use your link and then take up membership.

So yes, there will be referring portals on a kickback - but only to people who use the link and then take out a membership.  

One thing I like about here - is that, you don't have to pay to message someone or reply and that it is clear that any fakes/scammers, hell, even people with a financial interest, who join the site are usually quickly removed when identified - so there is more confidence that people here are real, and not designed to make you pay (I think a lot of sites had to stop that when it was exposed that Ashley Maddison was full of fakes) 

Posted
34 minutes ago, eyemblacksheep said:

I looked at the affiliate programme on here a while ago but never really followed through - I used to make quite a lot of *** doing affiliate for another website to the point I have no idea why I let that deal lapse. 

But from memory the scheme on here is similar to other sites in that you get paid based on how many people use your link and then take up membership.

So yes, there will be referring portals on a kickback - but only to people who use the link and then take out a membership.  

One thing I like about here - is that, you don't have to pay to message someone or reply and that it is clear that any fakes/scammers, hell, even people with a financial interest, who join the site are usually quickly removed when identified - so there is more confidence that people here are real, and not designed to make you pay (I think a lot of sites had to stop that when it was exposed that Ashley Maddison was full of fakes) 

Most of the sites that require you.to sign up to read messages often also have a convoluted cancellation process such that its often hidden and.you have to go through several 'are you sure?', 'are you really sure?','are you really really really sure?', 'are you really 100% definately really sure?'

They also use a lot of bots to draw you in if you havent paid then you get nothing, stop paying and the bots start messaging again.

Posted
Yeahhhhhh an unfortunate and, if looked at through the lens of a full life, humorous byproduct of all honest endeavors. I get more than my fair share of messages from well meaning gentlemen who merely want a loving and devoted woman… 🤣
Posted
I know this is all in jest but... Can't help but think wasn't this the decline and eventual death of Informed Consent...?

People ruin everything. 😂👌😳
Posted
1 hour ago, Lockfairy said:
I haven’t been reading the profiles but, now you mention it, I’ve seen a sudden upsurge in men from the US checking out my profile. I never used to get any Americans, now there are several a day. I wonder what the deal is?

Something I have definitely noticed about the US profiles vs European profiles over the past few months, are how few US profiles are pictured kinksters. I am a kinkster and enjoy the pictures of kinkster clad profiles. To me, the US profiles by and large are more like dating site profiles than kinksters living the lifestyle. I do visit many more European profiles because of that. For years now, I’ve known FET as the kinkster site. Seems that the US side has been overwhelmed with vanilla seeking and Domme women. Once I begin talking with most, kink is the last thing they really want here in the US.

Posted
9 minutes ago, MoricoWillin said:
I know this is all in jest but... Can't help but think wasn't this the decline and eventual death of Informed Consent...?

People ruin everything. 😂👌😳

Just realised that was 20 odd years ago...
I meant the forum BBS, Informed Consent... Not the intention?
Guessing that makes me old? 😂🙄

Posted

To tie up a few points.  I think the problem with Informed Consent is it worked when it was largely the only gig in town, but what it had was limited in what growing rivals could offer. 

The US v European.  
So.  I want to be careful how I phrase this as I am certainly not in any way anti-US.   

As a long term user here - when I joined it was very UK-centric.  In fact, it was the *** site of the German site - so it was very much aimed at the UK market and while there were people from other regions (particularly a growing base in Australia) it kinda grew organically around these basis.

Going back a few years - US users that did join were often very frustrated as being very centric to UK/Australia/Europe people were finding they had virtually nobody showing in their local area.   And had this problem that, they weren't interested in the community side of things (could get that elsewhere) and didn't see a point in paying, or even staying, if there weren't (m)any users within 100km of them.

Obviously a lot on the site was geared towards releasing an app - this is something rival sites hadn't been able to do due to a lot of apple and google rules - and - yep - this has caused a massive influx in users, particularly from the US, but many who see it as just-another-dating-app and treat it as such.

It is something I do feel has changed the dynamic of the site a little and sadly caused a lot of other long term users to leave.  But yep, the balance between "there's not really anyone here" seems to be off set with "there's now lots of people here - but many of them are... like... really?"

Posted
5 minutes ago, eyemblacksheep said:

To tie up a few points.  I think the problem with Informed Consent is it worked when it was largely the only gig in town, but what it had was limited in what growing rivals could offer. 

The US v European.  
So.  I want to be careful how I phrase this as I am certainly not in any way anti-US.   

As a long term user here - when I joined it was very UK-centric.  In fact, it was the *** site of the German site - so it was very much aimed at the UK market and while there were people from other regions (particularly a growing base in Australia) it kinda grew organically around these basis.

Going back a few years - US users that did join were often very frustrated as being very centric to UK/Australia/Europe people were finding they had virtually nobody showing in their local area.   And had this problem that, they weren't interested in the community side of things (could get that elsewhere) and didn't see a point in paying, or even staying, if there weren't (m)any users within 100km of them.

Obviously a lot on the site was geared towards releasing an app - this is something rival sites hadn't been able to do due to a lot of apple and google rules - and - yep - this has caused a massive influx in users, particularly from the US, but many who see it as just-another-dating-app and treat it as such.

It is something I do feel has changed the dynamic of the site a little and sadly caused a lot of other long term users to leave.  But yep, the balance between "there's not really anyone here" seems to be off set with "there's now lots of people here - but many of them are... like... really?"

Only gig in town... I love that sentiment... 😂👌

Posted
28 minutes ago, Catsailor69 said:

Something I have definitely noticed about the US profiles vs European profiles over the past few months, are how few US profiles are pictured kinksters. I am a kinkster and enjoy the pictures of kinkster clad profiles. To me, the US profiles by and large are more like dating site profiles than kinksters living the lifestyle. I do visit many more European profiles because of that. For years now, I’ve known FET as the kinkster site. Seems that the US side has been overwhelmed with vanilla seeking and Domme women. Once I begin talking with most, kink is the last thing they really want here in the US.

Like I say, I haven’t been reading the profiles. My point is not that there’s been a gradual change in activity, but that there has been a sudden and very noticeable change. For me at least. No idea what all the affiliate link stuff means 😏

Posted
Well I'm devoutly religious,
When ever I have a girl tied up and gagged on my bed I always look up and say

"Thank you Lord for what I'm about to receive" 🙏🤣🤣🙏

Does that count as religious 🤔 😏 👀 🤣
Posted
To be fair... Isn't this the eternal argument with a virtual home? - You can park on Instagram and the MLA won't show your post unless you cut through countless hoops, and pay, to be seen... Or you can jump ship to a new and upcoming platform and avoid the Zuckabag dictatorship altogether but, when you land there, you find it's the same, you'll be seen but only by the five people currently using it... And they'll likely live on Pluto? 🙄 - People migrate... And they'll take their dogma with them... If people come to fet thinking it's a dating site, I say let them, what's the harm? - Saturation of 'fakes' is an everyday occurrence... Not to intentionally quote Cloud Atlas but, "The strong do eat the weak"... They'll learn eventually, that they can't apply 'dating site' rules here and either step up or leave... I say this is a good thing... Let them come and be filtered. 👌
Posted
Men read profiles and don’t just look at pictures?! Praise be! 😇😂
Posted
1 minute ago, Honey_Cunt said:

😂😂😂

Posted
3 minutes ago, Honey_Cunt said:

Actually... I read the profiles first... Wanna make sure what they're saying fits their face... 😂🙄

Posted
Out of the 20 so called kinkster women that have messaged me they all want faster chat on another program it’s not long before you get a sob story family killed in accidents their all alone or I’m from the USA but in Gharna or Nigeria etc I’ve been on several websites where those types killed websites as no one can find a real person
Posted
2 hours ago, Honey_Cunt said:

This one does. Lol
All in all, I find profiles to be informative and interesting. To get to know and hopefully understand someone before spanking them or sending them a message.

Posted

One of the often challenges of dating sites in general is there are two big threats to losing members

The first one is that the person does not find what they want - and so - gives up

The second is that the person DOES find what they want - and now there's no reason to continue on the site

Posted
4 hours ago, Honey_Cunt said:

Funny lady!!! Top banter. Evidently the product of a 420 friendly, non consensual, baby girl kitten.
Wanna bye sum Kontent?
Just a moment while I put on my biggest patronizing hat...
Ok, Events and Places. I find the 'Other Place', Fetl... abysmal as it is in so many respects (Hook-up Central, Dick Galleries, no you can't say anything remotely negative about abusive rapists etc), is still the place to find Munches, Parties, Events and 'Happenings'....
...hat off.... but you knew that anyway.

Posted

Thanks for joining in the entertainment folks, quite a sporting event it appears. I think Wit and Kink are essential bedfellows. Thankfully I'm out of purdah tomorrow, so I will continue my research, filters permitting, to see if I can shed any light on how these puritan Maids (and gentlemen it seems) end up in this cess pit of iniquity. I suspect the Southern Baptists may be grifting.  

Posted

I’ve got my tithe on the Pentecostal Christians.  They are experts in handling serpents and speaking in tongues.  

12 minutes ago, VKD said:

Thanks for joining in the entertainment folks, quite a sporting event it appears. I think Wit and Kink are essential bedfellows. Thankfully I'm out of purdah tomorrow, so I will continue my research, filters permitting, to see if I can shed any light on how these puritan Maids (and gentlemen it seems) end up in this cess pit of iniquity. I suspect the Southern Baptists may be grifting.  

Posted
3 minutes ago, Honey_Cunt said:

I’ve got my tithe on the Pentecostal Christians.  They are experts in handling serpents and speaking in tongues.  

Yes indeed. I should have thought harder as you have so many to choose from. 7 Day Advent Calendar, Waco Branch Lamb Lovers, Thetans, Heavens Gate (testes optional) etc. Truly we are the blessed ones for having been able to export our most religiously deranged. 
My parents tried to beat religion into me (Presbyterian), now nobody in the family cares much. Weddings, funerals and christenings as an obligation only.

Posted
24 minutes ago, VKD said:

Yes indeed. I should have thought harder as you have so many to choose from. 7 Day Advent Calendar, Waco Branch Lamb Lovers, Thetans, Heavens Gate (testes optional) etc. Truly we are the blessed ones for having been able to export our most religiously deranged. 

Splitters!! as Monty Python would so aptly say.

Up the People for Liberation of Fet (PLF).  Damn, think that one is already taken, so another split required.

Posted
1 hour ago, UK_Knight said:

Splitters!! as Monty Python would so aptly say.

Up the People for Liberation of Fet (PLF).  Damn, think that one is already taken, so another split required.

He's not the Messiah... He's a very naughty boy...!! 😂😂👌