DORCEL STORE TREASURE HUNT ⭐️ The winners are...

crystal-love
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

Dorcel Store Treasure Hunt Clue Glossary

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:

:one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:

:one::seven:  :one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:

:two::three:  :two::four:

Posted
14 minutes ago, gadsden963 said:

What this

Welcome to the site and the Dorcel Store Treasure Hunt forum thread.

I have attached the rules below on how to play below.

You can find clues in this forum thread which will hint you where to look for the icons.  Expand the forum thread and scroll backwards to reveal the previous days clues.  If you are using the FET APP you will need to expand your view to reveal previous comments. 

On 4/1/2022 at 12:51 AM, crystal-love said:

This is how it works:

• Every day from April 5th until April 28th, you can find a new icon hidden somewhere around the FET Universe.
  • Once you've found an icon, click on it to earn 30 points and your icon will land in your "Treasure Chest".
  • Find clues and share your own hints with fellow kinksters in the Treasure Hunt Forum. But as always... no spoilers please!
  • Also, we're a sharing is caring kinda crowd – give away icons incl. points to kinksters who haven't found any yet. And don't  worry, once you've given away an icon you can collect it (and its points) again.

How do I win the Dorcel Store Treasure Hunt? 🤘

We're not just looking for those who collect all icons – the winners are always the players who are most active in providing clues to fellow kinksters AND giving away icons to others. In case there are no clear winners, we will pick three via an online name picker.. or just from a good ol' fishbowl 🤓 Winners will be announced on May 2nd!

Are there any prizes? 🎁

Oui! Aside from a three-month VIP upgrade and a Fetish.com merch package, the three winners will receive a top-quality sex toy from the Dorcel Store: one for women, one for men, and one for couples!

Posted
16 minutes ago, Foxifer said:

Hints?

There are lots of hints in this forum thread, you just need to scroll backwards to see them.  If you are using the FET APP  you will need to expand your view to reveal previous comments.  If you are stuck on a particular day, you are welcome to message me and I will give you a hand. 

Posted

Clue # 6 - Grid # 7 -  Last one in is a rotten egg 🙈😋

Posted
1 hour ago, PixieDust said:

That's a nice one 😊 Cryptic 😉

Posted
10 minutes ago, RigViking said:

Dare i say 'too cryptic'? ;)

Possibly so, but I do love a cryptic clue.......a deeper look will reveal footprints on your doorstep

Posted
5 minutes ago, PixieDust said:

Possibly so, but I do love a cryptic clue.......a deeper look will reveal footprints on your doorstep

Hah!😃 Even better😉 Let's try: Clue#5 I spy with my little eye

Posted

Clue #6 whilst many might of looked you up & down, it's only the last, that holds the key to unlock the puzzle

Posted
#6 had got me stumped, only one I’ve struggled with
SnugglePhuck
Posted

The last person to check you out holds a gift for you 

Posted
Damn thats clever, cheers guys 👍🏻👍🏻
Posted
#6 who was last to pay your profile a visit ?
Posted
Day #6 Clue # 6 - Grid # 7 - Unlike the little yellow one from Pokemon you haven't got to catch them all, just the last one
MasterScorpio
Posted
Last person that visited my profile was a scammer and fake she got reported as such and got kicked off site
Posted

#6 Check out those that have checked you out ;) 

Posted
3 hours ago, PixieDust said:

Make sure you clear your filters to flush out the egg 😉

Posted
That was a sneaky one. Thanks for the clues.