DORCEL STORE TREASURE HUNT ⭐️ The winners are...

crystal-love
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

Dorcel Store Treasure Hunt Clue Glossary

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:

:one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:

:one::seven:  :one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:

:two::three:  :two::four:

Posted
17 minutes ago, daddieslittlegirll said:

Where do you even find them

Hi I just tried to message you but your filters are preventing me. if you drop me a message I'll help you.

Posted
On 4/19/2022 at 4:24 AM, casablanca546 said:

Can someone explain to me how can I plau

How to play:

Below there is a list of clues
There is a new clue each day and you can get to them here: https://www.fetish.com/topic/32845-dorcel-store-treasure-hunt-️/
Follow the clues and collect the icons. 

• Clue # 1 - Grid # 21 - Everyone has a level of this
  • Clue # 2 - Grid # 11 – Queen, Fleetwood Mac, Darren Styles and Skillet all had songs with this title.
  • Clue # 3 - Grid # 8 - This would usually come in an email
  • Clue # 4 - Grid # 24 - If you forget to do this, your party will be very dull
  • Clue # 5 - Grid # 3 - Parents should never have one but usually do
  • Clue # 6 - Grid # 7 - Are you under surveillance? 
  • Clue # 7 - Grid # 17 - Tell us what news you want to see
  • Clue # 8 - Grid # 14 - Without this you’re not coming in
  • Clue # 9 - Grid # 4 - Think speed dating with criteria.
  • Clue # 10 - Grid # 10 - Let’s have a discussion on a subject of your choice.
  • Clue # 11 - Grid # 15 – The Louvre, The National, and The Tate are all places you would find these.
  • Clue # 12 - Grid # 2 – Make someone feel special on an anniversary, Christmas or Birthday.
  • Clue # 13 - Grid # 18 – What’s the “Point” in stressing?
  • Clue # 14 - Grid # 16 – Let’s get up close and personal

As you're browsing the site, if you come across a profile that hasn't collected any icons you can give them one of yours. Then simply go back to the original clues and collect it again. 

Feel free to message me if you need more help.

Posted
40 minutes ago, atlanta937621 said:

Help

What do you need help with

Posted

Clue # 15 - Grid # 22 - You sexy thing, you  😍

Posted

Clue #15 .. As Agent Smith said in Matrix... "me.... me, me, me....."

Posted
Day # 15 have a look at your beautiful self 😜
Posted

Clue # 15 - Grid # 22 – Me, Myself and I (or in your case, you!)

SnugglePhuck
Posted

Clue # 15 Some people update these often  with pictures or facts about themselves 

Posted
Day #15 Clue # 15 - Grid # 22 - Today I went looking for the person that knows me best on here and found myself in the process
Posted

#15 Take a good long look at yourself ;)

Posted
To see yourself as others do is always a good thing to try
MasterScorpio
Posted
#15 you do this too much people will think you are narcissistic
Posted

#15 your looking at the man in the mirror

Posted

CLUE#15 is a cool one guys! Consider the last time you looked in the mirror you saw an awesome version of yourself looking right back at you! The site has an identical way to do that!

Posted
1 hour ago, pauladavid1 said:

I don’t understand

Not sure which bit you don't understand but given that you are new, firstly welcome to the site and to the Dorcel Store Treasure Hunt game. 😊

I have enclosed the rules on how to play the game below and can see you already have your first icon collected which is great.

Use this forum thread and scroll back to find the clues for each day which will hint you to where you should be looking on the site for the icon. If you are in the right place the icon will be visible, tap on it and it will collect and then appear in your Treasure Chest.  You then repeat the process for each days clue until you find the piece.  So far there are 15 icons available to collect with the 16th icon being released later today at 3pm UK time.

If you are using the FET APP you will need to expand your view, to reveal the previous comments. If you are using the Desktop or Mobile Desktop version of the site, you can use the clue glossary at the top of this forum thread. The glossary gives you links directly to each days clues so far.  If you have any further questions you are welcome to message me.

On 4/1/2022 at 12:51 AM, crystal-love said:

Voulez-vous coucher avec moi ce soir? 🔥 French sex toy shop Dorcel Store is teaming up with FET for a kink-infused Treasure Hunt. Play nice & you'll be in with the chance of winning high-grade toys fit for Marie Antoinette 👑 First, though, you need to collect all the icons hidden around the FET Universe, and give your fellow players a helping hand 🤝 You have until April 28th to find all the hidden treasures! At the finish line, all you'll be asking is: Whose boudoir... yours or mine? 😏

This is how it works:

• Every day from April 5th until April 28th, you can find a new icon hidden somewhere around the FET Universe.
  • Once you've found an icon, click on it to earn 30 points and your icon will land in your "Treasure Chest".
  • Find clues and share your own hints with fellow kinksters in the Treasure Hunt Forum. But as always... no spoilers please!
  • Also, we're a sharing is caring kinda crowd – give away icons incl. points to kinksters who haven't found any yet. And don't  worry, once you've given away an icon you can collect it (and its points) again.

How do I win the Dorcel Store Treasure Hunt? 🤘

We're not just looking for those who collect all icons – the winners are always the players who are most active in providing clues to fellow kinksters AND giving away icons to others. In case there are no clear winners, we will pick three via an online name picker.. or just from a good ol' fishbowl 🤓 Winners will be announced on May 2nd!

Are there any prizes? 🎁

Oui! Aside from a three-month VIP upgrade and a Fetish.com merch package, the three winners will receive a top-quality sex toy from the Dorcel Store: one for women, one for men, and one for couples!

On your marks. Get set. GO! 🏁

Posted
7 hours ago, John-1940 said:

Where is it

I had a look at your profile and you are missing quite a few, so not sure which one you are referring to in your message above.  However if you would like some help you are welcome to message me.

Posted

I finally gave up, made a list of clues and positions, printed the existing grid and labeled it. I've considered this idea off an on, but I think this'll make me less shy about giving away icons if I can quickly figure out how to find the ones I need.

Posted
1 hour ago, HNG_PNK said:

How is the grid being counted/ layed out

The grid is counted horizontal from left to right across the screen

1-2-3-4

5-6-7-8

9-10-11-12

13-14-15-16

and so on down the page

Posted
I'm missing number 7 can anyone help please