DORCEL STORE TREASURE HUNT ⭐️ The winners are...

crystal-love
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

Dorcel Store Treasure Hunt Clue Glossary

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:

:one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:

:one::seven:  :one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:

:two::three:  :two::four:

Posted
I'm having problems for Day #20 Clue # 20 - Grid # 9 when I click it it says I already got it but also says I have 19 of 24 and the one it shows that I don't have is the one in Grid #9
VictoriaEdward
Posted
How do I share my icons with others?
Posted
I’m missing 2 and im not sure what clues I’ve missed for them 😫😫😫 i legit have searched everywhere
Posted
To find what you want you must tell me what you want.....
Posted
2 hours ago, steven12a2 said:
I need more clue

If you scroll up the thread to Day 13 you'll find lots of clues 👍🏻

Posted
55 minutes ago, MissKid said:
I’m missing 2 and im not sure what clues I’ve missed for them 😫😫😫 i legit have searched everywhere

I have all of them so far and the only ones not given are 6, 12, 13 and 20 I think - so you should be able to figure out from your grid which ones you're missing and find the clue in the thread from that.
For info the grid is numbered left to right - so the top row is 1-4, the next 5-8 etc

Posted
#20 Adjust these to search for kinksters closer
Posted
So I know what 20 is… but when I click on it nothings showing in that section, am I going into the wrong kind?
Posted
Can someone message me and help me out? Get a clearer image of what’s going on?
Posted
Just browse ur settings and u might find what ur looking form
Posted
24 minutes ago, KinkyGent4U said:

So I know what 20 is… but when I click on it nothings showing in that section, am I going into the wrong kind?

24 minutes ago, KinkyGent4U said:

Can someone message me and help me out? Get a clearer image of what’s going on?

I tried to message you but your criteria settings are preventing me from doing so. You are welcome to drop me a line and I will give you a hand. 

Posted
Can someone give me the clues for the following (according to the grid I think I’m missing these
Posted
10 hours ago, VaanAuron said:

I'm having problems for Day #20 Clue # 20 - Grid # 9 when I click it it says I already got it but also says I have 19 of 24 and the one it shows that I don't have is the one in Grid #9

Have sent you a message

Posted
35 minutes ago, MissKid said:

Forget that i 22 just 2 and 9 now

These are my clues for those grid numbers but if they don't help just expand this thread and scroll back and there are other clues from other members that should help. If you still can't find them, you are welcome to message. 

Clue # 12 - Grid # 2 - It may not be an Easter Egg but this icon is all wrapped up 🎁

Clue # 20 - Grid # 9 -  Sampling home grown is always a delight, so dig deep now or miss the sight

Posted
9 hours ago, VictoriaEdward said:

How do I share my icons with others?

To do giveaways you need to find a member who does not have an icon. Open their profile and if they do not have one, it will give you option "Give away icon now" tap and one will be gifted to that member. If you're planning on gifting many away as the game goes on, its best to keep a list of where you collected them from, as the site gives away a random one from what you have collected. Having a list or keeping a grid map will make it easier for you to recollect.

Posted
18 hours ago, gemini_man said:

Day #20 Clue # 20 - Grid # 9 - Just browsing you say? Any particular setting in mind? Distance perhaps? Or maybe age?

Thank you Gemini man your's was the one that I got the piece with, good clue

Posted

Clue # 20 - Grid # 9 – Setting the criteria before you look is the best way to find what you want

Posted
18 minutes ago, Lindacd56 said:
Need pieces

Looks like you found three already - if you look back through the thread you should be able to find clues to those you are missing

Posted
Where can i find the 3rd one one the third row
Posted
41 minutes ago, jot3790 said:

Can someone help me with #20??

Have sent you a message

25 minutes ago, MilaMini said:

Where can i find the 3rd one one the third row

I tried to message you but your criteria settings are preventing me from doing so.  You are welcome to message me and I will give you a hand. 

Posted

Clue # 21 - Grid # 20  - Wine me, dine me and let’s make it a ……… 🍸