DORCEL STORE TREASURE HUNT ⭐️ The winners are...

crystal-love
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

Dorcel Store Treasure Hunt Clue Glossary

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:

:one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:

:one::seven:  :one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:

:two::three:  :two::four:

Posted
Re-read the thread. Thanks for clues to #20.
Posted
So if I just joined, am I able to still find then all? I’m assuming I cannot.
Posted
Help a butch dominate with #14
My ADHD really makes this treasure hunt difficult.
Posted
Does anyone have the grid for the pieces… I gave one away and I do t know which
Posted
55 minutes ago, waterloo165 said:

So if I just joined, am I able to still find then all? I’m assuming I cannot.

Welcome to the site.  You can definitely still find them while the hunt is up and running.  Just expand this forum thread and scroll back and you can find the clues for each day.  If you get stuck on any, just post here and someone will give you a hand.  Alternatively you are welcome to message me and I will help you out. 😊

Posted
1 minute ago, Stacybray said:

I just joined this app today
I wish someone can tell me more about it

Welcome to the site. 

I have enclosed the rules below on how to play the Treasure Hunt, which should help you out.  

Expand the comments on this forum thread and scroll backwards and you will be able to find the clues for all the previous days.  At present there are 21 icons available for collection with a new piece being released later today at 3pm UK time.

If you need help finding ones you are stuck on, just post back here in this forum thread and someone will give you a hand or alternatively you are welcome to message me.  😊

On 4/1/2022 at 12:51 AM, crystal-love said:

Voulez-vous coucher avec moi ce soir? 🔥 French sex toy shop Dorcel Store is teaming up with FET for a kink-infused Treasure Hunt. Play nice & you'll be in with the chance of winning high-grade toys fit for Marie Antoinette 👑 First, though, you need to collect all the icons hidden around the FET Universe, and give your fellow players a helping hand 🤝 You have until April 28th to find all the hidden treasures! At the finish line, all you'll be asking is: Whose boudoir... yours or mine? 😏

This is how it works:

• Every day from April 5th until April 28th, you can find a new icon hidden somewhere around the FET Universe.
  • Once you've found an icon, click on it to earn 30 points and your icon will land in your "Treasure Chest".
  • Find clues and share your own hints with fellow kinksters in the Treasure Hunt Forum. But as always... no spoilers please!
  • Also, we're a sharing is caring kinda crowd – give away icons incl. points to kinksters who haven't found any yet. And don't  worry, once you've given away an icon you can collect it (and its points) again.

How do I win the Dorcel Store Treasure Hunt? 🤘

We're not just looking for those who collect all icons – the winners are always the players who are most active in providing clues to fellow kinksters AND giving away icons to others. In case there are no clear winners, we will pick three via an online name picker.. or just from a good ol' fishbowl 🤓 Winners will be announced on May 2nd!

Are there any prizes? 🎁

Oui! Aside from a three-month VIP upgrade and a Fetish.com merch package, the three winners will receive a top-quality sex toy from the Dorcel Store: one for women, one for men, and one for couples!

On your marks. Get set. GO! 🏁

Posted
1 hour ago, TommyButch said:

Help a butch dominate with #14
My ADHD really makes this treasure hunt difficult.

I tried to message you but your criteria settings are preventing me from doing so.  You are welcome to message me and I will help you out. 

Posted
35 minutes ago, TwistedSoulz said:

Does anyone have the grid for the pieces… I gave one away and I do t know which

Have sent you a message with a copy of my grid map so far. 😊

Posted
1 hour ago, waterloo165 said:

Ugh… 6,12,13,14 I think are my needed

I checked your profile and you are up-to-date and have collected the current 21 pieces that are available so far.  The next icon is due to be released at 3pm UK time later today. 

Posted
1 hour ago, waterloo165 said:
Ugh… 6,12,13,14 I think are my needed

6, 12 and 13 haven't been released yet so you're only missing #14 - here's mine and PixieDust's clues for that one:

PixieDust: Clue # 8 - Grid # 14 - Huffing and puffing is not going to blow the door down if you forget the key but this feature might just save your bacon 😊

Mine: Day #8 Clue # 8 - Grid # 14 - Suspect you've been hacked? Head here to secure yourself once more and don't use 1234 again!! 😉

Posted
Can I please get clues for the ones I’m missing. It gets abit addicting to find them all. 🙂
Posted
Not sure which one I’m missing exactly. I looked everywhere on the app, but I might just be missing it
Posted
28 minutes ago, Pho3nixxx_ said:

Can I please get clues for the ones I’m missing. It gets abit addicting to find them all. 🙂

i tried to send you a message but your criteria settings are preventing me from doing so.  You are welcome to message me and I will give you a hand.

23 minutes ago, brattysub1329 said:

Not sure which one I’m missing exactly. I looked everywhere on the app, but I might just be missing it

i checked your profile and you are up-to-date and have collected the current 21 pieces that are available so far.  The next icon is due to be released at 3pm UK time later today. 

Posted
Clue 22, grid #12: Seek out these rules before talking with others.
Posted
#clue 22 every house has their own set of rules
Posted
Day #22 Clue # 22 - Grid # 12 - French cat gets measured by what a King or Queen does
Posted
I’m missing 14/24 😂 ( 1-2-5-6-9-10-12-13-14-16-17-18-20-23)
Posted
#22 you should read these before you enter & put your foot in it & feel someone else's foot kicking you out
Posted
Clue for #22 new to the Fet maybe get familiar with the rules
SnugglePhuck
Posted

Clue # 22  When mingling with others here better follow the rules

Posted
52 minutes ago, InfiniteOs said:
I’m missing 14/24 😂 ( 1-2-5-6-9-10-12-13-14-16-17-18-20-23)

Says you've found 14 of 24 now - if you scroll back up through the thread there will be plenty of clues to those you're missing