DORCEL STORE TREASURE HUNT ⭐️ The winners are...

crystal-love
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

Dorcel Store Treasure Hunt Clue Glossary

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:

:one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:

:one::seven:  :one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:

:two::three:  :two::four:

Posted
I'm having the hardest time finding 12 and 20
Posted
4 minutes ago, frederick756 said:

I tried to message you but as you not have replied to my greeter message, I am unable to message you again for 90 days. You are welcome to message me if you would like help. 

Posted
8 minutes ago, frederick756 said:

12 was yesterday's and related to where you might follow guidelines for using a specific area of the site where you might converse with other users in real time.

20 I don't remember the specific clues but if you scroll back up the thread you should find them

Posted

Clue # 23 - Grid # 6 - We like you; we really, really do 😍😍😍

Posted
Day #23 Clue # 23 - Grid # 6 - Time to check who's been running their fingers over my pics...the fools 😂🤣
Posted

Day #23 kojak used to say “who loves ya Baby” but in fetish it’s like

Posted
Clue 23
Finish this lyric
Some like it hot
Some. It hot
Posted
8 minutes ago, ball848 said:

I don't know what I'm doing I need help

Welcome to the site. 

I have enclosed the rules below on how to play the Treasure Hunt, which should help you out.  

Expand the comments on this forum thread and scroll backwards and you will be able to find the clues for all the previous days.  At present there are 23 icons available for collection with a final piece being released tomorrow the 28th of April at 3pm UK time.

If you need help finding ones you are stuck on, just post back here in this forum thread and someone will give you a hand or alternatively you are welcome to message me.  😊

On 4/1/2022 at 12:51 AM, crystal-love said:

Voulez-vous coucher avec moi ce soir? 🔥 French sex toy shop Dorcel Store is teaming up with FET for a kink-infused Treasure Hunt. Play nice & you'll be in with the chance of winning high-grade toys fit for Marie Antoinette 👑 First, though, you need to collect all the icons hidden around the FET Universe, and give your fellow players a helping hand 🤝 You have until April 28th to find all the hidden treasures! At the finish line, all you'll be asking is: Whose boudoir... yours or mine? 😏

This is how it works:

• Every day from April 5th until April 28th, you can find a new icon hidden somewhere around the FET Universe.
  • Once you've found an icon, click on it to earn 30 points and your icon will land in your "Treasure Chest".
  • Find clues and share your own hints with fellow kinksters in the Treasure Hunt Forum. But as always... no spoilers please!
  • Also, we're a sharing is caring kinda crowd – give away icons incl. points to kinksters who haven't found any yet. And don't  worry, once you've given away an icon you can collect it (and its points) again.

How do I win the Dorcel Store Treasure Hunt? 🤘

We're not just looking for those who collect all icons – the winners are always the players who are most active in providing clues to fellow kinksters AND giving away icons to others. In case there are no clear winners, we will pick three via an online name picker.. or just from a good ol' fishbowl 🤓 Winners will be announced on May 2nd!

Are there any prizes? 🎁

Oui! Aside from a three-month VIP upgrade and a Fetish.com merch package, the three winners will receive a top-quality sex toy from the Dorcel Store: one for women, one for men, and one for couples!

On your marks. Get set. GO! 🏁

Posted
Clue#23: "And then, like, he was like 'nuh-uh!', and like, i was like 'Omgnoyoudidn't!' and then, like, he was like 'Tough!' and then I was like 'whatever! ' coz i didn't, like, like that. Ugh! Gawd!"
Posted

I have three to do to be up to date can somebody help me please 🙏

Posted
32 minutes ago, gamston474 said:

You have 21 so you're only missing two (the last clue is released tomorrow) - you can figure out which ones you're missing by numbering your top row 1-4, the next 5-8 etc.
Once you've done that you can find the relevant clue based on the grid # you're missing (both PixieDust and I, as well as others include the Grid # for the clues we provide) by scrolling up the thread.

Posted
I guess I need some help to find those icons
Posted
I press it, it says that I already found the icon, but it stills says 22 of 24
Posted
ahh I can’t find 3, I’ve searched every page 4 x over!
Posted
I’m missing 3 row 2 and 3 Column😮💨
Posted
#23 that picture of yours I really liked, wonder who else liked it why not check it out
Posted
2 hours ago, gamston474 said:

You need to figure out which three as the first step - if you number your grid starting top left with the top row being 1-4, the next row 5-8 etc that will tell you what you're missing.
If you then scroll up the thread and look for the clues that match your missing grid numbers you should hopefully be able to find them (PixieDust, myself and others always give the grid number with our clues if that helps).
If you're on the mobile app you may need to click "Show previous comments..." a few times before you get to the clues you need.

Posted
I’m 2 missing and not sure which ones 😐
SnugglePhuck
Posted

Clue#23 when looking through someone's photos and you see one that really catches your eye you hit the ______ button 

Posted
1 hour ago, Sinstress said:
I’m 2 missing and not sure which ones 😐

If you follow my post immediately above yours you should be able to figure it out 🙂

Bbwbabygirl1994
Posted
Stuck on 4 and 13 I've read the clues still no idea lol
Posted
I'm missing 10 and 12...any clues anyone?