DORCEL STORE TREASURE HUNT ⭐️ The winners are...

crystal-love
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

Dorcel Store Treasure Hunt Clue Glossary

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:

:one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:

:one::seven:  :one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:

:two::three:  :two::four:

Posted

Gosh how fast did the last 24 days fly by.....here is my final clue  😊

Clue # 24 - Grid # 13 - They tip toe through without a sound but leave their footprints on the ground

Posted
Clue 24
Some people are welcomed
Some are not so
But they always stop by
cautiousswitch
Posted
3 minutes ago, PixieDust said:

Gosh how fast did the last 24 days fly by.....here is my final clue  😊

Clue # 24 - Grid # 13 - They tip toe through without a sound but leave their footprints on the ground

Backstabbers!

Wait, wrong song.

Posted

Clue # 24 - Grid # 13 – Some are great, but it can be annoying if the in-laws decide to do this.

Posted
I’m missing one puzzle piece, number 11. For the life of me I cannot find it. Can anyone help me?
Posted
And now the end is near, and so we face the final clue-tain 🙄😆

What a wonderful treasure hunt this has been as always - great fun and huge thanks to the site and especially PixieDust for doing such a great job of running it.

Here's my final clue:

Day #14 Clue # 24 - Grid # 13 - Some are welcome, some not so much, but they all come to see you
Posted
D'oh fat thumbs...it is of course Day #24 not #14!!
Posted
6 minutes ago, cautiousswitch said:

Backstabbers!

Wait, wrong song.

Well I kept thinking "Tiptoe through the tulips" 🤣😂 Yours was better!!

Posted
Day # 24 if I knew you were coming I would have baked a cake 🎂
When someone comes to your house we like to welcome them 😜
Posted
10 minutes ago, lordspanksalot said:
I’m missing one puzzle piece, number 11. For the life of me I cannot find it. Can anyone help me?

Here's PixieDust and my clues to Grid 11 which was actually the second day - if you think about where you might check the things mentioned you should find it:

PD: Clue # 2 -  Grid # 11 -  Adding is profound, when there are new mates abound

GM: Day # 2 -Clue # 2 - Grid # 11 - Are they a mate or do you just favour them? That's for you to decide in this place

Posted
#clue 24 who has been taking a peak at you??? 👀
Posted
7 minutes ago, gemini_man said:

Here's PixieDust and my clues to Grid 11 which was actually the second day - if you think about where you might check the things mentioned you should find it:

PD: Clue # 2 -  Grid # 11 -  Adding is profound, when there are new mates abound

GM: Day # 2 -Clue # 2 - Grid # 11 - Are they a mate or do you just favour them? That's for you to decide in this place

Thank you, I found it. I now have them all!

Posted

#24 - knock knock, there someone at the door. Who’s _______ today

Posted
13 hours ago, kiseu said:

Good one! 😂👍

Thanks!😊I must say it took me a while to get the tone right 😉

Posted

CLUE#24 - This question might be asked if some kind of event:

"how many (blank) are coming to the party"

Posted

Dear All,

Just wanna say i just loved this Treasure Hunt game! Many thanks to all the moderators, helpers, community service volunteers that helped make this likely the funnest treasure hunt ever!

Posted
Still missing #22…I couldn’t figure it out from the clues given.
Posted
Just a general clue for people using the mobile app. It’s possible for icons to be hidden either under your keyboard or might need to scroll up a tiny bit.
Posted
Bada-bing bada-boom I'm done! Got 'em all I think😊
Clue #24: Think about the theme song to the Golden Girls, or the Randy Newman song used in Toy Story
Posted
So I started a bit late and missed a few days since. Managed to catch up with some however missing grid #4 and #7 if anyone can help, thanks in advance 🙂
Posted
2 minutes ago, keetster said:

So I started a bit late and missed a few days since. Managed to catch up with some however missing grid #4 and #7 if anyone can help, thanks in advance 🙂

Have sent you a message