Ice breaker

sj****

Posted
Some are better about knowing what they want than others. Some just like to play games. 🤷🏻‍♂️
Posted
I don’t think inviting a girl over to play off the bat is a good idea. Talking to her and getting a feel for if you guys vibe with each other should be the priority before play is involved in my opinion
Posted
I’ve had girls who were receptive and wanted to do something right off the bat but rly it was up to them to decide what they were comfy with
Posted
Yeah I feel diving straight in is asking fot trouble lol normally just try and strike up conversation and build some rapport. Depending on where you meet starting the chat with anything kink based can end with a short conversation.
Posted

If we're talking general public this is hardly appropriate.

Posted
I’m more into letting them decide what they’ll do to me! & to see how imaginative they can be sexually!
Posted
Say hello chat n simply give them your number on piece paper tell them ud like to meet up for a coffee .u wait n see then .simple
Posted
It’s not too difficult to find out, talk to them then soon as you can do something to test it. Personally I talk fast, so I’ll lean In to say something and lower my voice. If she reacts she knows why. Or if I go for a kiss, I run my hand across her neck to move her hair. See if she smiles. It’s all basic body language, just never go all out if it’s not a event and it’s in a club environment 🤷‍♂️
Posted
Simple go and talk to them
Me personally ask the questions and let them do most of the talking
Find out what their likes are and work out my following moves from there
Exchange number meet for drinks
Somewhere fun and social to really loosen them up and build up some chemistry 😈
Posted
Alcohol definitely loosens up those outdated and boring social mores left over from yesteryear, but nothing opens minds and eyes like open and honest dialogue.
DaddyDom101
Posted
Just don’t be you if you’re a goofy ass. Those be yourself crab don’t cut it
TheDeathRictus
Posted
4 hours ago, eyemblacksheep said:

If we're talking general public this is hardly appropriate.

Completely agree, get to know someone first or this becomes highly uncomfortable for the person chosen imo

Posted
Hello and make small talk and if the flow is right take it from there .
Posted

I agree with @Saabman that it all starts like a regular pick up, just saying hi and smiling. I usually know in the first 15 seconds of there's any attraction or if I'm interested in keeping the conv going.
From there it's all about feeling out the joke.
Normally drop a inappropriate BDSM joke an gauge the response but that's justy approach

Posted
Just like that, you have to call things for what they are, if someone catches your eye like that. Respectfully let them know.
Posted
I'll start the conversation as much as I start with any other stranger since a consensus has not been reached and she hasn't proven her worth for me.

Kidding.

I'd go normal since otherwise would not be appropriate.
Posted
Just be yourself, walk up and say I noticed you from over there. I was wondering how you were doing and if you're from here. After just a bit day, well I'd like to ask if you're interested in something, there's a group I attend and I think b you'd fit right ut
Posted
is good question.. I guess the body language has to fit the sceen. before you can ask. I think depending how the guy looks, might get a very bad response and cheeky response of 'NO'
Posted
Thank you everyone! You guys have given great advice. I definitely didn’t want to be inappropriate in my approach. I am new at this so it’s definitely a learning process. I saw her again yesterday but I chickened out 😂 I did strike up casual conversation, so we will see how it goes! Thank you all ❤️
Posted
Well this is very weirdly inappropriate. You shouldn't be going up to any strangers and asking if they want to come back to yours and play. That's creepy and predatory af.
Posted
I ask her if she wants to do karate in the garage. It gets all the good ones.