Ballbusting

Posted
How many have ever tried it? Or how about having interest but never getting to try.
Posted
Tried it and loved it!
Posted
I've never tried but would like to
Posted
I received many times. I love the rush and power dynamic.
Posted

I've done it a few times. Not my favourite thing.  

Would only do it now under select circumstances 

Posted
A solid ballbust before intercourse and orgasm has resulted in some record distance blasts from me. Just ask random women to kick you, half of them will gladly deliver a swift kick free of charge, and even the nicest, reluctantly kind little sub can't hide her smile after her first successful shot on target.
Posted
What is this? Just getting kicked in the nuts?
Posted
12 minutes ago, MissGuided said:

Not necessarily a kick, but a kick seems the most common iteration of ballbusting/CBT(cock and ball ***). The kick delivers the most *** with the least amount of effort, and effortlessly is the only way for a domme to bust some balls.

Posted
48 minutes ago, MissGuided said:

It’s really all forms of getting hit in the nuts. If you’ve never heard of it, I can always tell you about it.

• 2 weeks later...
Posted
I love when my balls get slapped, squeezed and punched while eating my partner
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
I’ve got to do a CBT cashmeet and let me tell you the best time of my life for sure!!
Posted
Any top tips? I'm having a go soon... is it like other impact play where warm up is required or straight into it is better?
Posted
21 minutes ago, swphoenix said:

Any top tips? I'm having a go soon... is it like other impact play where warm up is required or straight into it is better?

it's not something which is easy to warm up but a lot here depends on your desired results.  If you want to hoof someone hard and they end up straight on the deck then you can hoof them hard - but a few medium kicks until they go down can also be satisfying.

A lot is also on where you kick.  If you kick the balls directly it is going to hurt and they are probably going down quickly (of course, you can continue to kick them when down) but what a lot of people do is kinda aim their kicks so they strike behind/beyond the balls - this still catches them and still hurts but it means you can do many kicks until they go down.   

A lot of ballbusting films are kicked behind the balls.  

Posted
Eyemblacksheep thanks 😊 what I want to get out of it and what the participants want are different. I've not done it before but I recently discovered a have a real sadist in me, but that's not for my regular partner... my goals is to have fun! In life as in kink 😋 but my playmate wants maximum damage. So there's an ethical debate between us because whilst I want to have fun and meet both our desires safety is important (to me at least!).
Posted
I figured I'd approach how I approach everything, start slowly and get a feel for it, get comfortable... I really want to squish my feet into a nut sack because I love the feel of testicles and think it will feel very nice under my feet... then use some impact toys I have and get comfortable. See how it goes from there. My experience so far is that it rakes a couple of sessions for great play to happen
Posted
12 hours ago, eyemblacksheep said:

it's not something which is easy to warm up but a lot here depends on your desired results.  If you want to hoof someone hard and they end up straight on the deck then you can hoof them hard - but a few medium kicks until they go down can also be satisfying.

A lot is also on where you kick.  If you kick the balls directly it is going to hurt and they are probably going down quickly (of course, you can continue to kick them when down) but what a lot of people do is kinda aim their kicks so they strike behind/beyond the balls - this still catches them and still hurts but it means you can do many kicks until they go down.   

A lot of ballbusting films are kicked behind the balls.  

I was thinking I would start by kneeding my toes into them.... just because I think that might be fun... 😜

Then I have a genital flogger, we will have a go at that. Then onto the large flat paddle, see if they are warm by this point... then I have a harder more whip like paddle...after that I think short cane. I'm going to chain them to the bed 😁

Posted
I didn't think it was specifically kicking
Posted
I mean what I want out of it ans what my play mate wants is different. I'm just in it for the sheer fun and joy of it, I'm a bit of a sadist I recently discovered and my regular play mate isn't a *** slut so I have another. But they are wanting permanent damage. Which is beyond where I would play ethically...
Posted
3 hours ago, swphoenix said:
I mean what I want out of it ans what my play mate wants is different. I'm just in it for the sheer fun and joy of it, I'm a bit of a sadist I recently discovered and my regular play mate isn't a *** slut so I have another. But they are wanting permanent damage. Which is beyond where I would play ethically...

Yeah I can’t understand the whole permanent damage thing, if you permanently damage the goods you can’t play anymore

Posted
I've posted the same thing because I thought my first message didn't come through. Whoops. Sorry folks! 🙈 I think permanent damage is part of the wider femdom fantasy of a fully subservient male population and part of what would make a placid male population would be to lessen testosterone etc... so whilst it seems nuts (teeheehee) it makes sense if you are on board with a femdom fantasy... although as great as a world leader I might make I have one foot firmly in reality 🤣😜
Posted
15 hours ago, swphoenix said:

my goals is to have fun! In life as in kink 😋 but my playmate wants maximum damage. So there's an ethical debate between us because whilst I want to have fun and meet both our desires safety is important (to me at least!).

So - the kinda... one of the problems is like a lot of ideas there are people whose position is an unreasonable fantasy.   

There is a good chance here, of course, that when this is their starting point they're either going to flake, or, are timewasting to talk about it, or are even potentially going to be disappointed you didn't do the unreasonable.   Chances are right now they're in one of the first 2 options.

So sometimes they will big a fantasy up then when it comes to the day and they think they have to go through with it they, of course, chicken out

Or, of course, they're just happy you talking about it with them and have no real intention of doing it.

I think this then gets important to draw lines in the sand - there doesn't need to be a debate : you are not going to permanently damage him, nobody responsible would, you are happy to play with the fantasy he could be permanently damaged but if this doesn't satisfy him then he probably needs to learn more about playing safely because any form of maximum/permanent damage falls outside of SSC/RACK and most other acronyms. 

But, be aware of him taking up your time in doing this

Posted
It hurts a lot. And instead of ballbusting she can use a bondage rope in the ball compartment. it's a lot of fun.
Posted
Hmm good tip on the rope!