Ballbusting

Posted
We had our play date and it was loads of fun 😇🥰 of course much more gentle but nice warm up and we will play again soon... one of my new favourite things!
Posted
I should probably mention for balance he didn't find it all that gentle 🤔 but I do have a higher *** threshold
Posted
53 minutes ago, swphoenix said:

I should probably mention for balance he didn't find it all that gentle 🤔 but I do have a higher *** threshold

this sounds like it all worked out then :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Posted
Nope only Nuttbusting try that way better .
Posted

I have tried to put needles into my own nuts. Not just the skin, but into the actual nuts. Somehow I like it when I'm in that mood. But Iwould like to know more about actual risks of damage before taking it furhter. 

• 2 months later...
Posted
On 4/4/2022 at 7:38 PM, ziggyzach said:

A solid ballbust before intercourse and orgasm has resulted in some record distance blasts from me. Just ask random women to kick you, half of them will gladly deliver a swift kick free of charge, and even the nicest, reluctantly kind little sub can't hide her smile after her first successful shot on target.

Agree💯! I however, prefer when a women slaps/taps during ballbusting me. Taps to start off, then hard slapping  until she drains me! Additionally, I agree 💯about blast and volume!

Posted
On 4/4/2022 at 1:15 PM, fartboy30 said:

I've never tried but would like to

It’s a MUST you try it! Have her/him start light with slapping them 👍

• 2 months later...
Posted
On 4/4/2022 at 11:28 AM, Deleted profile said:

How many have ever tried it? Or how about having interest but never getting to try.

I have tried light to medium hand slapping with my ex wife and every woman there after, and it’s the best orgasm for me!!!