Penis *** due to deepthroat ?

SpanishTeacher

Posted
Hello community….
I’ve recently experience something new. The partner I gave deepthroat to suffered a mild *** - he went to a urologist and they told him that I may have applied a bit of bending while tit was engorged. This is the first time it happens to me, the only difference is that he has a larger dick than previous partners. Has anyone experienced this ? Any comments? Feedback?
Posted
I have not personally experienced this, but *** can happen if penises are bent when erect. If you're trying not to have this happen again, you might try to focus more on keeping your neck/throat in alignment. Different positions might help. Different penises have different tolerances, and might bend in certain directions but not others, so the specifics of your partner's penis could be discussed with him.
Posted
Definitely need to be careful with bending when erect - it can, if done too ***fully, lead to Peyronies Disease which isn't actually a disease, but a condition that causes a permanent bend in the penis when erect - which in itself isn't life threatening but could mean being unable to have penetrative sex, that in turn can lead to mental anxiety and even Erectile Dysfunction
Posted
Should have added that there is no "fix" for Peyronies either - apart from complicated surgery that could lead to losing inches and Erectile Dysfunction.
Posted
I have never heard of it happening from a deep throat before. You must have been really going for it 😳😅 The most common way it happens is with a cowgirl position where the person on top is riding and the cock accidentally comes out and then gets sat on.
Posted
After reading these comments, I have never been so scared to touch a man!! I had no idea it can leave mental anxiety.😨🤤🤤
Posted
Am I the only one that wants to see photos?
FantasyMasterDaddy
Posted
it will recover....
Posted

Not had enough experience here.Have had some lovely blow jobs from my X but never deepthroated.I would take a chance,not the biggest bloke so sounds like i could enjoy the experience more.Never thought i would say that!

Posted
I've had it bend rather sharply from a girl angling her throat too sharply (I assume that was the cause lol). It hurt, yes, but I didn't have any actual ***. I suppose when a girl deepthroats, it's best to keep the neck/throat as straight as possible lol everything was groovy till she bent her neck/head down😂 never heard of any serious *** resulting from deepthroat, but I guess anythings possible? lol