Spoil or spoiled?

xo****

Posted
How old are you?

What sexuality are you?

Gender?

Do you Spoil or are you spoiled?

*Put the definition of spoil/spoiled into whatever terms you want -feel free to elaborate briefly 😈
Posted
Am 19
Am pansexual
Am a female
I love being spoiled , Am a spoiled brat through and through
Posted
Spoil
Pan
Male
I mix it up, I like to spoil but also not adverse to being spoilt.
Posted
Spoil
Bisexual
Man
I spoil
When I spoil, I give them everything they ask for that day and let them act spoiled towards me all day.
Posted
-spoiled anytime;)
-str.
-female lady parts hanging down
Posted

56 straight  i spoil  especially  if  they  helped  with a fantasy   i wanted to  try  i still have a bit of spoiling  to do

Posted
46/39 straight/bi m/f couple we both spoil.
Posted
Spoiled, 38, straight but recently bi curious
Posted

I like to.spoil people.  Feel guilty if people  buy me things

Posted (edited)
19 hours ago, xoFISTFUQ420 said:

How old are you?

What sexuality are you?

Gender?

Do you Spoil or are you spoiled?

*Put the definition of spoil/spoiled into whatever terms you want -feel free to elaborate briefly 😈

too old. 

doesnt matter. 

doesnt matter. 

Both. For me spoiling is something that comes with time effort and trust in a loving relationship or dynamic. It is never expected. Never taken for granted or advantage of, and always feels like a blessing to give or receive. 

Someone giving me their time with a movie and some good food... Is all the heart asks for. If I need it, they spoil me by treating me to it. If they need it, I spoil them by treating them to it. 

For me it's a mutual bond and part of my relationship that I won't do for just anyone. Someone wins my love, they can have anything they want. :)

Edited by Finally_Jen
Posted
36 year old heterosexual male who loves to spoil my brats *IF* they've been a good girl 😋 although I once enjoyed serving a wealthy cougar domme who bought me nice things😁that was cool lol
Posted
Spoil. 50. Straight but willing to obey. Male im a spoiler ill give it allto you and expect nada also i love to be spoiled beast of both worlds if she wants to.
Posted
27, Demisexual, non binary.

I adore to be spoiled with lotions, oils, sweet treats, body rubs... all that good stuff
Posted
Hetero
F
Spoiled for sure
Spoil me with…
🍱💳💰👅
Posted
27/ str8. /. Male / both / I spoil u for u to spoil me rotate in circle with the angles watching over me
Posted
Bisexual
Woman
Spoiled
Getting whatever I want whenever I want and the spoiler gets pleasure from making me happy