Dom/Sub advice

owned_sub_girl

owned_sub_girl
Posted

So my Fiancée and I started a Dom/Sub relationship about 2 years ago. I could really use some tips and advice. We have started drawing up a contract but have drawn a blank. We have no idea how to do a contract. 

Posted

Hiya,

You should check out some of the articles in the magazine, and I know there will be a new article coming out soon especially about contracts, so keep an eye on the magazine! ;)

Otherwise, my advice is to write everything down that comes to mind, then organize it. Free writing.

Posted
You can download D/s contracts from various site, some are free too?
  • 3 weeks later...
DiggerDagger
Posted
On 08/07/2017 at 2:47 PM, ***yQuackers said:

could you share site names?

Posted

BDSMContracts.org is used widely. If you dont find what your'e after feel free to contact me for other sites. Also have you joined Fetlife.com ? 

DiggerDagger
Posted
4 hours ago, ***yQuackers said:

BDSMContracts.org is used widely. If you dont find what your'e after feel free to contact me for other sites. Also have you joined Fetlife.com ? 

no not yet thank you for the info 

Posted

Fetlife is a way better site, its a bdsm community site rather than fetish dating site. Plus its free to use. Well worth a look

DiggerDagger
Posted

thats awesome cheers dude....im new to the lifestyle and im looking for advice on training a sub,  any hints or tips would be appreciatted

• 4 years later...
Posted
On 7/8/2017 at 9:47 AM, Deleted profile said:

Yeah they are free because they are worthless.just a piece of paper.