Sex parties experiences?

madmaks

Posted

Hello there. I am thinking about opening a club specifically for sex parties, safe sane and consensual, but I have very little experience with this kind of places. What are the MUSTS someone should consider before organizing one? what are your stories? 

Posted
It's an idea that many have had and few are successful at, and even those that do make it find they are hard work and not particularly profitable.
It all sounds great as an idea, but the reality is very different.
My advice to you would be to research your local area to see if any exist already, look into what licences would be required to operate such a club, what restrictions you may face, if there are likely to be objections from locals on any grounds (cultural, religious, proximity to residential areas or schools etc) and so very much more besides.
Posted

the musts are very simple

1) have enough working capital to be able to start - remember most businesses do not turn an overall profit in their first 3 years of operation

2) speak with your local authority, they will have to grant you a license (not sure if this is true for your country, but likely similar is true) 

3) lawyer up

4) if you have little experience in sex parties then your first job is to get experience : if there is nowhere local to you, travel to one - chat with the owner/organiser 

Posted
I've heard similarities to what gemini_man has mentioned , you will need certain permits , licenses and tax IDs to run the business.
Cautiousness of who you deal with and choose to trust is also risky at times , so getting to know people first before opening up to them is important.
Posted
As I forgot to mention some people won't be acceptant of the lifestyle Wich could cause them to be problematic , excuse my spelling.
Posted
I think supplies and vetting of the public. These are key components from my experience of clubs.