What turns a woman on

St****

Posted
I'm curious to know what gets a women going? Is it cheating on your other? Is it the thrill of a stranger? Or doing something taboo? Some told me they like watching guys suck eachother off? You tell me what gets your motor running.
Posted
Obviously the answer is very different for every woman but what gets me going is being able to express whatever fantasies I have without *** of judgement and then getting to experience them without *** of judgement. Also, intelligence.
Cheekysub247
Posted
I have a big long list of things that will be a turn on BUT only with the right person/people.
Unless im connected to their mind and i can feel them in mine that list will do absolutely nothing for me. So the answer is 'the person' turns me on.
Posted
Asking what turns women on is akin to asking what women's favourite food will be - they will all have different answers - all of the things you've listed *may* be a turn on for *some* women, but a turn off for others.
The best way to find out would be by talking to individual women as individuals building a connection and chemistry with them etc.
Posted
Not that I'm a woman but women seem to like confidence the most. If a woman finds a man confident yet caring, she'll generally do almost anything within reason for him. If you're sensitive to her needs, good in bed, and a good listener, she'll realize in short order she's in trouble.
Posted
Strong mental connection, particularly in my case a guy who can get into my head in a dominant way. Self assurance bordering on arrogance.
Posted
Like gemin_man said every women is different. I melt when I can sense he has wisdom. Reminder, "Know it all" and wisdom are two different things.
Posted
Monday at 10:02 AM, Pheonix2786 said:
Strong mental connection, particularly in my case a guy who can get into my head in a dominant way. Self assurance bordering on arrogance.

This. If they aren't in my head knowing how it works/able to get the better of me mentally they've got no chance

Posted
I heard there's a big switch underneath the left arm pit 😉