First BBC

Posted
I’ve only had sex with one person- my husband, until now. Last year I began to branch out and explore sexually. As I got comfy, I began offering online sessions for ***. It was very fun and made me curious about physical ones. A local guy offered to pay to come lick my feet so I said sure what the hell. He came over and whipped out a huge black cock! I was flustered, but gave him a footjob nonetheless. He asked to eat me out and offered more, so nervously and a bit shy, I agreed. I’ve NEVER came so hard from oral Jesus Christ. Then he asked if he could pay more and fuck me.. my one rule was no sex. But at this point I had to have it. I agreed and got pounded so hard I thought I was going to pass out from pleasure. Now, he’s my permanent bull and fucks me whenever he wants ❤️
Posted
I want to watch so bad
Posted
Lmao sounds a lot like prostitution but what do I know? Biblical times- you’d be as stoned as I am
Posted
13 hours ago, Notheretofuckspiders said:
Lmao sounds a lot like prostitution but what do I know? Biblical times- you’d be as stoned as I am

And? Of all the weird things people are into, you are worried about someone getting paid for it? Weird thing to be judgemental about.