any success stories on here?

ma****

Posted

Very hard, but I know 5 D/s couples here. 2 not sure if they met here, but 3 did meet here!

Posted
Well that’s reassuring at least there seems to be a community here unlike basically all the other options
Posted
Catching the fish? I hope that's not a euphemism.
Posted
I totally agree and starting to wonder If there are any humans on here or just bots
Posted

I know quite a few couples who have meet on here at least 5 could be more.

Iv been with my master but we didn't meet on here. We meet on holiday years ago in France. 

I often get guys wanting me to be there mo. Or for them.to f**k a cugour. 

I'm only a mom to my 2 dogs. And I don't want to f**k 18 year old.

Iv made lots of freinds.  The lobby is a great way to meet people 

Posted

I forgot. Another D/s, but more seeing each other often. Again, very hard. You have to remember alot of people are not going to  announce on Newsfeed "I met somebody here, and we might work out"! I learned about the couples by chance.

Posted
I think its pretty much dead. Alot of ppl just wanting to hook up. Not realizing, thats sending out big reg flags to most of us
Posted
Everyone here has pretty much said its all about what you put into it. All sites like this one do have something to gain from. Whether it be something you learn thats positive and can rein*** or something negative that you can correct. Fantasy is not the same as reality. So the majority of people, men and women, aren't interested in hooking up with some stranger within 5 minutes.

As a single guy I've been on dozens of sites like this. In my eyes each was successful in its own way. As a couple, we've been on just about the same amount of site, individually and listed as a couple. Our success is measured differently but still hold similar weight. Now strictly speaking about sex, I met more women for sex single, than we have met men as a couple.

The majority of our interactions are from single men feeling entitled to easy sex on sites like this, and show now respect, or men who we agree to meet but they don't commit and its just fantasy for them.

That being said, with the mass number of guys that are copy & pasting the same script, disrespectful, or fake do tend to ruin it for those who are genuinely into the lifestyle and want to be a part of the community. We rarely if ever respond to single men. If we're interested, we'll reach out to you...However, in the off chance that maybe we missed a guy's profile, the first thing we do if a guy messages first, is look at the profile. Pictures, bio, comments, likes, posts. Etc. So if you are planning to reach out to a woman or couple, be genuine, have content in your bio, and be unique from the mass that are ruining it for the rest.