Question: any trans people t4t also into kink (not asking to date anyone)

doug

Posted
Repost because my question got removed for being a personal ad when I was just asking if anyone here related to the issue of not being able to easily find other trans people in kink spaces without bumping elbows with chasers
xTx_or_Sir_John
Posted
Short answer, yes definitely lots are and are into it loads. Longer answer, i do feel this site is friendlier and more open than most so just ask away. Answer that runs the risk of getting taken down (but I'm haughty and i can't help myself flirting with rule breaking) personally it's all about spanking, hard with the cane especially. Love xTx
xTx_or_Sir_John
Posted
8 hours ago, naughtynat said:

Misbehaving T? 😏😂😂 x

Only a little bit. I'd say i just had a slightly flirtatious tone rather than looking to date, which is what i think the other parts of the app might be for.

Posted

spanked getting spanked with the cane is what u get for being haughty, luv that typo, only Madam is allowed to be haughty lol,

kynky tras, t4all, kymi lol

xTx_or_Sir_John
Posted

You're spot on but was that you asking to date at the end ? Aren't we all naughty ones at heart ? Love x T x 

Posted
13 hours ago, SpankedBrat said:

You're spot on but was that you asking to date at the end ? Aren't we all naughty ones at heart ? Love x T x 

naughty at heart, sore at bottom

xTx_or_Sir_John
Posted

Mines Going to be very sore today. I'm going to get my bum beaten to a pulp with a vicious looking heavy leather three tailed tawse. Ouch ! But i do deserve it. Are we going off topic or just demonstrating we're kinky enough ? Love x T x 

• 2 months later...
Posted
I'm a kinky trans I have yet to hook up,really want a Dominate
man.
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

Kinky transmasculine and non-binary here and I am pansexual. I am attracted to the person and I could care less about what may be between their legs. 

I know of plenty of kinky transgender folks out there, I just don't happen to know any who are available for a non-poly relationship right now. 

• 1 month later...
Posted

I'm a kinky trans man (though my profile does say non-binary) and while I often do find it easier to interact with people in a sexual or kinky way who are also trans, who understand what it's like, I don't mind much either way as long as they are respectful and are interested in me as a person, not just the fact that I'm transgender. 

• 2 months later...
Posted
I know this is an old thread but I am, yes :)
Posted
I just came out as bi sexual a little while ago, and I have many kinks, but I'm wanting to date men right now. But I have to say having men coming after me wearing a dress bothered me at first, but now I'm involved with one of them.
And it was hard at first, because I'm laking a major body part, but if you well explain who you are as anyone should. Then what ever or your preference is will find you!

• 3 weeks later...
Posted
May be a old thread but, I have been trying to find a transgender but I have the same problem and that's running into crashers to
  • 1 month later...
Posted
I'm trans and looking for regular fun and friends
  • 1 month later...
Posted
Yeeesss, the trans population is already pretty low so finding people in the kink community that are also trans makes sense. The fact that being trans on its own is a fetish can cause issues as well.
Posted
18 hours ago, RainFairy said:

Yeeesss, the trans population is already pretty low so finding people in the kink community that are also trans makes sense. The fact that being trans on its own is a fetish can cause issues as well.

Personally, an overlap between people who are trans (or LGBT+ in general) and those who practice BDSM would make sense, considering that having one of those identities can already ***t you as a deviant in society, to varying degrees, making it less 'risky' to show further 'deviancy' towards the strict norms in society.

Given society already rejects me for being trans/gay, I am in a way 'losing less' social credit by also being a kinkster on top of that, many people who are uneducated will not see the difference between just being transgender and having a fetish, related or otherwise. 

In that way, I don't receive much more rejection in comparison to the rejection I already receive by virtue of being trans, so to me, based on myself and those around me, it is logical that there might be a larger percentage of trans/otherwise LGBT+ individuals in the kink community in comparison to all of our society in general.