Real life sucks

Fimus

Posted

I need a new life that is far from this boring, mundane, sexless drudgery. Any suggestions?

(Note to mods: this is NOT an ad, its a damned cry for help)

Posted

Hi there Fimus! 

When I'm down - I write. Whether that's fiction, me bitching about life or actually just writing lists! I especially like to make lists of things I want to accomplish or anything I can cross out over time. It's sooo the***utic.  

(Note to Fimus: we're here to help 😜)

Posted
On ‎7‎/‎30‎/‎2018 at 8:43 PM, Fimus said:

I need a new life that is far from this boring, mundane, sexless drudgery. Any suggestions?

I find nude philately most relaxing (especially when the vicar pops around).

Posted

fimus my friend if you live near mother nature, countryside,beaches etc go for long walks within her, she my friend will help you if you open to her costs nothing lasts forever 💞 take care my friend if you want to chat im here but i wont talk public about personnal, much love respect 💞

Posted
I know there’s a munch once a month in Coventry but also there’s a few fet clubs/play rooms in the Midlands. Start getting yourself ‘out there’ 😁
Posted

Yep - get yourself to some events/munches local to you and you'll never look back - you can use this website for help/advice/guidance and of course the more you learn via meat-space the more appealing you yourself may become online.   

Good luck.

Posted
I have a mild social anxiety disorder that makes this a little difficult. Could someone explain what happens at a munch? It may make it easier for me
Posted

A typical munch.

Often in a pub, but sometimes coffee shops.  Small groups of people whom are all into the kink scene or lifestyles.

And, well - just chat.

Not (just) about kink but anything else.

There's little pressure on arriving and leaving, so if you're struggling it's pretty acceptable to just leave.

As well as being designed for people to meet socially, they're also designed as a gateway to newbies, so there's always likely to be someone on hand to help welcome people.

Posted

Thank you - that is very helpful

So I can discuss how the second law of thermodynamics affects the long-term use of ballgags? ;)

Posted
2 hours ago, Fimus said:

So I can discuss how the second law of thermodynamics affects the long-term use of ballgags? ;)

I think any jokes or humour fall on deaf ears.

All levity is strictly verboten, Fetish, after all, is a serious business.

Posted
4 hours ago, Fimus said:

I think that's a really good way to get yourself gagged..if only for practical experience to help with the theories 😂

Posted
7 hours ago, Fimus said:

I'm sure there would be some interested in your theories ;)

Hey, it'd be a good ice-breaker.

Posted

Would prefer a ball-breaker - although that ice would be relieving ;)

Posted
On 7/30/2018 at 8:43 PM, Fimus said:

Poems and Lyrics 

🙂

Posted
16 hours ago, KHCurious said:

Poems and Lyrics 

🙂

There once was a girl called KH Curious

Who drove all the guys wild and furious

She posted in French

Was a helluva wench

Copulation was exceedingly injurious.

There was a young girl named Sally