Need some advise to start my real life journey

SubGeo

Posted
I came to Germany lately, I was in closed community before, but I lived this lifestyle online for more about 9 years, and now I'm looking to start my real life experience in this lifestyle.
I start go to some munches, but the language didn't help, because my German isn't good yet.
Any advise about how can I start engage and meeting like minded people, I'm looking for friends, sex partner, and if I'm lucky enough I'd like to meet a Domme for LTR.
And thanks in advance for reading this.
Posted

if you don't speak the language you are going to immediately narrow options

but this said if you do a little research, Germany does have some English speaking munches.

You will go a long way in improving your language - language barriers in kink can cause a lot of problems.  

While I have had the pleasure of playing and meeting with ladies of many nationalities - particularly outside of the UK where people were not used to speaking English there were a lot of communication issues.  

Posted
If you remove kink from the equation, you're left with the fact that you're in a new Country, one where you don't speak the main language which is going to affect all aspects of your life. I'd start there
Posted
Germany here. You have to know the language, and the ways Germans work with others. The most important is to be polite, and try to speak the language. I always do the proper greetings. Another thing, Germans are about punctuality. If they are not punctual, then something is wrong. If they know you are "trying", and not just a foreigner only living in the country... there will be people who will give you a chance. Still, you will meet those that are "closed".
Posted
Thank you all for your advise, I started already learning the language but it takes time to speak Fluently and I'm asking for my first period because still has no experience, I want to be with more experience when I can speak German, I don't want to waste anytime.
Posted
Another warning: My reading is decent. The translaters are great for reading, but writing is a different story. It can go funky in a bad way. 50% of the time, it mixes Formal and Informal, puts the verb in the wrong place, or wrong form of "no/not". Also, they sometimes uses words that Germans don't use. You will end up looking like an idiot. Been there... 🤦‍♀️😂
Posted
3 minutes ago, kiseu said:
Another warning: My reading is decent. The translaters are great for reading, but writing is a different story. It can go funky in a bad way. 50% of the time, it mixes Formal and Informal, puts the verb in the wrong place, or wrong form of "no/not". Also, they sometimes uses words that Germans don't use. You will end up looking like an idiot. Been there... 🤦‍♀️😂

Then you can feel me if you were there🤣🤣 and really Thanks for telling me this, then I should tell anyone whom I speak to that I'm using a translator from the beginning.

Posted
Yeah..... if you don't want to look like🙈. 😂
Posted
13 minutes ago, kiseu said:
Yeah..... if you don't want to look like🙈. 😂

It's funny to look like an idiot some times, but the problem is that I don't want to be an idiot all the time😉

Posted
I don't care if I do or don't. It is funny stories I tell people. Once there was mix in communication at my Supermarket about oxtails. Literally for 3 days, I thought Germany had very TINY cows. I kept thinking about the cows I saw in Bavaria... are they only "show" cows or genetically mutated cows?🤔😅😂🤣
Posted
6 minutes ago, kiseu said:
I don't care if I do or don't. It is funny stories I tell people. Once there was mix in communication at my Supermarket about oxtails. Literally for 3 days, I thought Germany had very TINY cows. I kept thinking about the cows I saw in Bavaria... are they only "show" cows or genetically mutated cows?🤔😅😂🤣

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 at least you have stories to tell

Posted
1 hour ago, SubGeo said:

I don't want to waste anytime.

patience is one of the best attributes in kink

taking things at the right pace is not wasting time

going/rushing in incorrectly prepared *is* wasting time

Posted
26 minutes ago, eyemblacksheep said:

patience is one of the best attributes in kink

taking things at the right pace is not wasting time

going/rushing in incorrectly prepared *is* wasting time

Sorry for this misunderstanding, but what I've just meant that I don't want to wait till I speak fluent German without taking any action on exploring the lifestyle and community, I'd like to learn the language and in the same time I'd like to start engaging in the community, no matter how small is the steps, but at least I'm moving, and I didn't mean in anyway that I will rush things