How To Trap (I Mean Catch) A Dom

CopperKnob

Posted
1 hour ago, DyingForLife said:
I'd like to point out that CopperKnob has introduced a number of breakfast foods to this topic that were not in her original post.

As a Dom, I now command her to produce a hearty breakfast for all Doms she has attracted to this post, or she will suffer the consequences.

Ah, you may be a Dom but, you aren't My Dom so, you'll all be fetching your own breakfast 😂😂😂

Posted
1 hour ago, DyingForLife said:
I'd like to point out that CopperKnob has introduced a number of breakfast foods to this topic that were not in her original post.

As a Dom, I now command her to produce a hearty breakfast for all Doms she has attracted to this post, or she will suffer the consequences.

But also, I think I might be on to something with the bait aspect of The Plan 😉

Posted

Oh please tell me if it works, I'm so curious 🧚‍♀️

Posted
1 hour ago, CopperKnob said:

Ah, you may be a Dom but, you aren't My Dom so, you'll all be fetching your own breakfast 😂😂😂

This begs for so many questions…

Posted
1 hour ago, CopperKnob said:

But also, I think I might be on to something with the bait aspect of The Plan 😉

You absolutely are!
This whole discussion is quite an accomplishment…

Posted
36 minutes ago, nullstein said:

You absolutely are!
This whole discussion is quite an accomplishment…

I believe it is, I feel quite proud of myself 😂

Posted
40 minutes ago, Dustykat said:

Oh please tell me if it works, I'm so curious 🧚‍♀️

Well we know the food types work, we just need to test the aesethics

Posted
19 minutes ago, CopperKnob said:

Well we know the food types work, we just need to test the aesethics

...aaaand we are back to the AAA issues. I feel like I am onto something here too 😝

Posted
17 minutes ago, nullstein said:

...aaaand we are back to the AAA issues. I feel like I am onto something here too 😝

You're a tryer, I'll give you that 😂

Posted

So today I made jammy dodgers... Where do they rate as bait? 

Posted (edited)

Edited by Deleted Member
Posted
3 minutes ago, Pheonix2786 said:

What are jammy dodgers?

Posted
8 minutes ago, Pheonix2786 said:

For me, up there with custard creams and ben and jerrys ice cream

Posted
8 minutes ago, DyingForLife said:

What are jammy dodgers?

Heaven in the shape of two slices of shortcake sandwiching a jam (and sometimes fondant cream) filling - perfect either dunked or undunked

Posted
5 minutes ago, DyingForLife said:

What are jammy dodgers?

I have them mostly associated with X-mas. They fall into the cookies section, so a consolation price?

I was a bit curious about the name, though, so I did some mild digging:

Jammie Dodgers is a biscuit that was named after Roger the Dodger, a comic book character featured in The Beano. The Jammie part, could be attributed for the jam fillings. The comic book first appeared in 1953 and if you're wondering what Roger was dodging, it was homework.

Posted
9 minutes ago, Pheonix2786 said:

Hard to say. Probably somewhere in the 4-8/10 range, but depends on the jam. I suspect I'd be quite tempted by blackberry. 

Posted

They certainly aren't a christmas thing. Very popular at any time. These were delicious I ate three, so they may work better as sub bait 🙄

Posted
23 hours ago, gemini_man said:

How do you become a 'genuine' and 'true' Dom then? Is it an escalating scale and are there badges you think?

Great Post Copper. I like this idea that there's some sort of kinky scouts for Doms to earn there badges lol 😆 I mean there's the knot badge 😉 

Posted
2 hours ago, Vic1077 said:

Great Post Copper. I like this idea that there's some sort of kinky scouts for Doms to earn there badges lol 😆 I mean there's the knot badge 😉 

I had a lot of fun with this one, great that everyone joined in.
Apparently there's also a badge for circus skills...i'm not saying a word 🤡🤣

Posted
12 hours ago, Vic1077 said:

Don't forget the Cheese Throwing badge. Only for the advanced practitioner though 🤓

Posted
1 hour ago, fiend_13 said:

Don't forget the Cheese Throwing badge. Only for the advanced practitioner though 🤓

Well of course that badge is extremely coverted, it's not for the faint of heart. 😆