How To Trap (I Mean Catch) A Dom

CopperKnob

BohemianLady
Posted
I wish you luck in finding a Dom. It can be a hard search but keep looking and you’ll find the right one for you.
Posted
1 minute ago, gemini_man said:

Well that's me screwed from ever finding a Domme then - I mean have you seen the pic of me in knickers?
As if that wasn't bad enough I need a corset, heels and full body wax? Actually forget the wax I'm not overly hairy anyway so they won't notice right?
As for cupcakes - my culinary skills amount to toast (marmalade optional) will that cut it do you think?
Perhaps if I adjust expectations and settle for a Reliant Robin instead of a helicopter that might work? 🤔🤣

The cupcakes really are key here. Think you're gonna need to get the pinny out! :D

Posted
5 minutes ago, gemini_man said:
Well that's me screwed from ever finding a Domme then - I mean have you seen the pic of me in knickers?
As if that wasn't bad enough I need a corset, heels and full body wax? Actually forget the wax I'm not overly hairy anyway so they won't notice right?
As for cupcakes - my culinary skills amount to toast (marmalade optional) will that cut it do you think?
Perhaps if I adjust expectations and settle for a Reliant Robin instead of a helicopter that might work? 🤔🤣

U know u can just buy some m and s cupcakes and dust ur face with flour.

BUT DON’T SKIMP ON THE WAXING.

A true Dom can spot a stray hair from 50 metres

Posted
5 minutes ago, gemini_man said:

The ***s we go through!

As long as the Robin Reliant is yellow, the toast is real bread with real butter and the hair is on your head, I'll say you're on to a winner 👍🏻

Posted
3 minutes ago, BohemianLady said:
I wish you luck in finding a Dom. It can be a hard search but keep looking and you’ll find the right one for you.

I reckon this is the right way to go about things, winner Dom dinner 😂

Posted
4 minutes ago, Shockr said:

The cupcakes really are key here. Think you're gonna need to get the pinny out!

The pinny? I'm not that old or messy 😂

Posted
3 minutes ago, Subtlety said:

Good point, added to the plan. @shockr, no need for that pinny now!

Posted
1 minute ago, CopperKnob said:

Do they not call them pinny's anymore? Have I just shown myself up? haha

2 minutes ago, CopperKnob said:

The ***s we go through!

As long as the Robin Reliant is yellow, the toast is real bread with real butter and the hair is on your head, I'll say you're on to a winner 👍🏻

I feel attacked! What's wrong with us follicley-challenged folk? :P

Posted
4 minutes ago, Subtlety said:

Well given my hair really is Fifty Shades Of Grey maybe I should get the tweezers out after all

M&S? 😮 Do I look made of ***? They can have Lidl and be grateful I pushed the boat out!!

Posted
3 minutes ago, CopperKnob said:

Yeah but I am...on both counts 🤣

Posted

Flour isn't quite enough. You're gonna want a little powdered sugar in there too. I know it sounds messy, but it'll be worth it. 

Posted
8 minutes ago, CopperKnob said:

The ***s we go through!

Furry dice or no you think? Blow up dolls in the back optional?

So Tesco Value bread and I Can't Believe It's Not Butter won't cut it then? Though I could possibly engender a Last Tango vibe with the latter

Posted
4 minutes ago, Pleasurecalculus said:

Flour isn't quite enough. You're gonna want a little powdered sugar in there too. I know it sounds messy, but it'll be worth it. 

Sprinkles of the glittery kind should work hey?

Posted
6 minutes ago, gemini_man said:

Well given my hair really is Fifty Shades Of Grey maybe I should get the tweezers out after all

M&S? 😮 Do I look made of ***? They can have Lidl and be grateful I pushed the boat out!!

Well, Lidl do have a good bakery, it may work. Let me know! 😂

Posted
Just now, CopperKnob said:

Bit you got a cupcake? 🤔

*wipes cream from face*

What cupcake?

Posted
1 minute ago, CopperKnob said:

Well, Lidl do have a good bakery, it may work. Let me know! 😂

I'll send it over the secret sub channel in the usual code

Posted
3 minutes ago, CopperKnob said:

Sprinkles of the glittery kind should work hey?

Holy shit! I just learned about glittery sprinkles. Uh... brb...

Posted
1 minute ago, gemini_man said:

I'll send it over the secret sub channel in the usual code

Perfect
(But, hush on the secret sub channel, we don't want these cupcake mad Doms infiltrating it)

Posted
3 minutes ago, Shockr said:

*wipes cream from face*

What cupcake?

U seem to have some crumbs caught in ur beard.
This is why waxing is so imperative.

Posted
1 minute ago, Subtlety said:

U seem to have some crumbs caught in ur beard.
This is why waxing is so imperative.

Wax my beard....

You have me confused.. I'm a sadist not a masochist ;)

Posted
2 minutes ago, CopperKnob said:

Perfect
(But, hush on the secret sub channel, we don't want these cupcake mad Doms infiltrating it)

What secret sub channel? There's no such thing...honest guv, gor blimey, strike a light, is that the time? Must be going

Posted
2 minutes ago, gemini_man said:

What secret sub channel? There's no such thing...honest guv, gor blimey, strike a light, is that the time? Must be going

"Strike a light'???? 😂😂😂