Is it true? Do women not look for nice guys

Ni****

Posted
WILL THE MEN PLEASE STOP TELLING EVERYONE WHAT WOMEN WANT

Not all women want the same because WE ARE ALL INDIVIDUALS

If you DO NOT have a uterus and/or DO NOT identify as female you have absolutely no business making the statements that have been posted here.

You can write:
"in my opinion as a male, the women I have interacted have wanted..." but that is the extent as to which your thoughts have any merit.
Posted
10 hours ago, sadisticsex said:

Yes but just as men are an over all group so are women

"All men seek women that are 5ft in height, a UK size 36 are bald, have one eye and three legs"

Now do you see how ridiculous the statements from men stating what 'all' women want are?

Posted
sure we do. keep positive and keep looking
Posted
Thursday at 11:30 AM, CopperKnob said:
WILL THE MEN PLEASE STOP TELLING EVERYONE WHAT WOMEN WANT

Not all women want the same because WE ARE ALL INDIVIDUALS

If you DO NOT have a uterus and/or DO NOT identify as female you have absolutely no business making the statements that have been posted here.

You can write:
"in my opinion as a male, the women I have interacted have wanted..." but that is the extent as to which your thoughts have any merit.

CONSTANTLY AMAZED AT HOW CERTAIN SOME PEOPLE ARE OF THEIR OWN OPINIONS. IF ONLY THEY COULD GET A LITTLE SELF AWARENESS.
Ah, just found the caps lock key 😅

Posted

Most do not look for nice guys. They say they want a nice guy but usually friend zone them for the a**hole types. But will never admit they actually prefer the a**holes and toxic relationships.

Posted
6 hours ago, Aeonova said:

CONSTANTLY AMAZED AT HOW CERTAIN SOME PEOPLE ARE OF THEIR OWN OPINIONS. IF ONLY THEY COULD GET A LITTLE SELF AWARENESS.

And the need for that comment is what exactly? This thread is full of men being so confident what women are looking for. It’s incredibly disappointing how wrong the vast majority are. Instead of telling us, men should try listening.

Posted
5 hours ago, YourRoyaleThighness said:

Most do not look for nice guys. They say they want a nice guy but usually friend zone them for the a**hole types. But will never admit they actually prefer the a**holes and toxic relationships.

I’m sorry but you are wrong. I’m not sure why you think that, maybe someone around you is like that but to claim ‘most’ ?! Do I know of women who seem stuck in the toxic relationships, of course but they are not a majority.

Posted
7 hours ago, Aeonova said:

Well looky here, I think you and I agree for once!
Absolutely, if men could start their sentences with "this is my opinion" when responding to questions posed to women as opposed to answering for us en masse, as if what they're saying is fact, it would be fantastic. It would be even better if they would just come out with what they want to say rather than being passive aggressive 👍🏻

Scarlettmiss25
Posted
I'm just gonna jump in here with how stupid the whole "women want one type of man" comment is, since at least some of us don't even want men! 🤣
Posted

For me, as a human being... I want...

Someone who listens. Communicates. Treats me like a human being. Recognises I have feelings.

Who matches my personality (which let's face it, only I know what that is). Someone with a decent heart and can show compassion and empathy.

Has respect and decency for themselves, me and those around them. Who is capable of love and emotions. 

Who doen't breathe toxic masculinity or preach outdated "social norms".

Whether they are a "nice guy" or a "bad guy", the above is basic standard things *I* look for. 

Do I have my physical attractions?! Yes sure I do. I have a type. This is clear on my profile. If (they are what attracts me and) they have a nice personality and manners then 100% I am fucking on it. 

If you are arrogant and self absorbed. Put yourself above everyone and belittle those you think are beneath you, think you know what I or everyone else wants, have zero respect, laugh at peoples misfortune and literally only care about yourself...

In a human being, or a dominant or submissive sense, then no, you are not a "good guy". You're not even a "bad guy". You're an asshole. 

This goes for any gender in my opinion. 

Everyone is different and unique. So are their wants, needs and tastes. 

Seems like this site at times is becoming the battle of the sexes. The amount of squabbling from people back and forth. 

Why try to tell an entire gender what they want or need? From any gender that believes they know what that is?? I don't get how this even happens!! 

Let me use this example. 

- My profile states I identify as Non Binary, after a long struggle with myself. I have written this in my bio. (I've been thus far unable to change my profile stated gender but that's the importance of reading eh). 

Anyway. I also have on my profile, my limits of things I do not like. Certain lower ages, certain kinks and age play including DaddyDoms. 

Well I got this sweet message from a blessed 20yr old. Who clearly read my profile. Messaging, what I deem to be the ultimate disrespect. 

"Hey. Honestly you look like the type of women who likes to be dominated by her daddy and have a good time""

Because 1. Not a f**king woman. 2. Not a submissive. 3. by 'her daddy'. NO.

This whole message turned my stomach. This is some little eejit thinking what "he" wanted in place of my own wants and needs. Just no. Not a bad guy. Little sad boy in my opinion. Why oh why do people need to be like this. Beyond me.

Can we not love and let love/live. We are all beautifully different but respect that people are different and we will all go further. 

Posted

some of the comments from men on this thread remind me of what has been the greatest culture shock of my journey to mtf, hey what a shock even though I now identify as a woman I still have individual personality, wants etc, I'd been led to belief once I became a woman I'd be exactly the same as every *** out there, oh well maybe that comes with the full surgery, or just maybe there is no such category as women in terms of wants desires etc, echo what's been said a little more nuancing please

Posted

Feel this was slightly baity... OP decided to DM me to say they liked my reply on here.... Why not publicly comment...that's what forums are for....

Posted
9 minutes ago, Finally_Jen said:

Feel this was slightly baity... OP decided to DM me to say they liked my reply on here.... Why not publicly comment...that's what forums are for....

Swing and a miss LoL 😂

Posted
3 hours ago, Finally_Jen said:

I think, ironically, that doesn't sound "nice" to me ;) 

Posted
I mean it’s always odd when a person has to openly declare that they are a nice guy
Posted
Women love nice guys, but not FAKE nice guys. Like those who are clearly desperate to impress women, do good deeds expecting to be rewarded, or buy a lady a drink and expect her to spend the rest of the night entertaining him.. Men who are genuinely nice don’t have to say it. They’re kind bc they treat people the way the want to be treated. Women can tell the difference between a genuine “nice guy” and a guy with an agenda.
Posted
36 minutes ago, BbyTee97 said:
Women love nice guys, but not FAKE nice guys. Like those who are clearly desperate to impress women, do good deeds expecting to be rewarded, or buy a lady a drink and expect her to spend the rest of the night entertaining him.. Men who are genuinely nice don’t have to say it. They’re kind bc they treat people the way the want to be treated. Women can tell the difference between a genuine “nice guy” and a guy with an agenda.

That's a very good point. Just being a genuinely nice person without expecting anything from anyone is probably not what most "nice guys" do.

Posted
I truly think most do, but the real ladies that make the e world go around for the right ones don't. Cole
Posted
Stop trying so hard bud, makes you look desperate. Take the glasses off throw at shirt on put that side part back a little and take a bit of those anxious nerves off of that smile. Their ladies and people just like We are. You talk to a woman like you already know her. Always remember the way to a woman’s heart is through her stomach and endless amounts of laughter
Posted
I'm a nice guy but yeah I'm guessing I'm TOO nice. Been alone for 16 years.
Posted
2 hours ago, IronDagger said:

I'm a nice guy but yeah I'm guessing I'm TOO nice. Been alone for 16 years.

you might benefit from reading all of this thread

it's not being 'too nice' which would hold you back 

Posted
May 28, CuriousAmy said:

And the need for that comment is what exactly? This thread is full of men being so confident what women are looking for. It’s incredibly disappointing how wrong the vast majority are. Instead of telling us, men should try listening.

It's to push back against rudeness and arrogance. Views can all be said from a place of kindness, and particularly should be said from a place of humility. Indeed, women may not know what's best, yes, even when the question is about what they, women, like in a man. Humility means admitting that, and people, including women, listening to good sources.

Posted
May 28, CopperKnob said:

Well looky here, I think you and I agree for once!
Absolutely, if men could start their sentences with "this is my opinion" when responding to questions posed to women as opposed to answering for us en masse, as if what they're saying is fact, it would be fantastic. It would be even better if they would just come out with what they want to say rather than being passive aggressive 👍🏻

To be clear, the message was for particularly for you, as I find you consistently to be rude. Be kind, be gentle, be pleasant. Even if something is just "in your opinion", you may be wrong and also, you ideally would respect everyone you interact with, always :)

Posted
3 hours ago, Aeonova said:

It's to push back against rudeness and arrogance. Views can all be said from a place of kindness, and particularly should be said from a place of humility. Indeed, women may not know what's best, yes, even when the question is about what they, women, like in a man. Humility means admitting that, and people, including women, listening to good sources.

So you’re telling me that you know better than a woman what women want?! Wow. The comment I respond to you on originally was needlessly passive aggressive and not kindness in anyway shape or form. Your response is straight up gaslighting and anyone can scroll back and see what you posted. Like a lot of women, I am 100% done with men feeling the entitlement as to how I’m supposed to feel and want. My body, my mind, my choice. Let women speak for women.

Posted
5 hours ago, Aeonova said:

To be clear, the message was for particularly for you, as I find you consistently to be rude. Be kind, be gentle, be pleasant. Even if something is just "in your opinion", you may be wrong and also, you ideally would respect everyone you interact with, always :)

Yeah I understood that, but thank you for the clarification.
To be equally clear, after many of those who are female presenting had commented their views that women know themselves better than a male and their wish for males not to feel that they know 'what women want' as a whole demographic as opposed to individuals, I decided to voice as clearly as I could that it was unnecessary for males to continue to do so. That does not make me rude.
Because you and I do not see eye to eye and have different opinions does not make me rude.
Adding a smiley face to the end of your comment does not make it less rude. It doed add to the gaslighting
Commenting on a thread to add nothing but a passive aggressive statement against one individual is, arguably rude
Likewise, it can be considered to be rude for individuals regardless of gender to come onto a thread not read it in its entirety and still voice their views of 'what women want' despite it not being 'what women want' it stinks of entitlement, male privilege and too much patriachy. The year is 2022, not 1822 or even 1922. I would have hoped we'd have progressed further in terms of equality than we have. Apparently, based on this thread at least.