Is it true? Do women not look for nice guys

Ni****

Posted
2 hours ago, CuriousAmy said:

So you’re telling me that you know better than a woman what women want?! Wow. The comment I respond to you on originally was needlessly passive aggressive and not kindness in anyway shape or form. Your response is straight up gaslighting and anyone can scroll back and see what you posted. Like a lot of women, I am 100% done with men feeling the entitlement as to how I’m supposed to feel and want. My body, my mind, my choice. Let women speak for women.

I bet you're thankful for todays lesson on the meaning of humility 😉

Posted
We look. It's finding that's difficult. Some women prefer a challenge or a bad guy. Some women want super sweet fellas. I think there is a disconnect between the concept of nice and actual nice. Nice isn't timid or lack of power or lack of hostility or lack of misogyny. Instead, nice is being capable of being a bad guy but having full control of one baser self. Now, that's sexy.
HOTLOAD-3138
Posted

I am a nice guy. Being nice also means respecting your mate. 

HOTLOAD-3138
Posted

Men who aren't nice lack respect for woman. Woman who look for a**holes usually like the drama.

Posted
You should always respect a woman..Unless she is being disrespectful!
Posted
I'm nice and confident in myself. You can have both and attract women.
Posted
Well, define “nice”? For some women, nice means polite and romantic. For others it means they’ll pull your hair. But nice should always include respect.
Posted

Nice Guys assume that if we didn't choose them, we chose the a**hole, and therein lies the fallacy. The dating pool is not a balance scale with a Nice Guy on one side and an A**hole on the other. The real scale has a Nice Guy on one side and a sexy, smart, principled man on the other. That man doesn’t see friendship as a consolation prize and we know it.

Posted
44 minutes ago, CopperKnob said:

Nice Guys assume that if we didn't choose them, we chose the a**hole, and therein lies the fallacy. The dating pool is not a balance scale with a Nice Guy on one side and an A**hole on the other. The real scale has a Nice Guy on one side and a sexy, smart, principled man on the other. That man doesn’t see friendship as a consolation prize and we know it.

I'd qualify that by inserting "Self-proclaimed" before each mention of "Nice Guy" but otherwise couldn't agree more 😊

Posted
On 6/16/2022 at 1:55 PM, CopperKnob said:

I can't remember if I've told this story on this forum or not

But

I previously fell into the 'nice guy' trap -and, it's not that I felt women dated a**holes - but - I had this thing that there were ladies I had pretty much "hey, you wanna drink sometime" who had used a soft no I hadn't picked up on ("I'm busy with other stuff at the minute") who would then be constantly complaining about one guy or another they'd dated who had ghosted them, or f**ked and dumped or whatever, and I thought "but I wouldn't do that" (in hindsight, how could I be sure?) and it was like "she is dating all these a**holes - surely I'm at least owed a chance" and, yeah, nope

doesn't work like that

mind

ironically.  I learnt about soft nos.   So then I asked someone else I'd might at a bar out for a date and she was like "I'm busy at the moment" and I took that as a soft no, and literally a week later ended up going on a date with someone else and the original person kicked off at me for being impatient.  Ha

Posted
I absolutely love my nice guys, they treat me with love and attention.
Posted
I don't think there's any issues with nice guys but that can't be the only appealing factor. If I remember the quote properly
It's like buying a car because the interior is nice, but the engine runs like shit.
Have other discernable positives about yourself, don't bank on kindness being what gets people. It's a plus, it's not the end all.
Posted
Yesterday at 03:08 AM, Shannon02 said:
I absolutely love my nice guys, they treat me with love and attention.

Are you sure they aren't simps?

Posted

there was something kinda hilarious about someone who is complaining about simps and nice guys who is not only being paid by a sponsor, but sought one out 

this said there were points in there that were ok, but a lot is context

if we have a user above who is happy with how they are treat by guys in her circle - then nothing particularly else matters.

Posted
16 hours ago, spadeDs said:

Are you sure they aren't simps?

I am positive.

• 1 month later...
Posted
In my knowledge yes I’m just talking example my cousin he thinks he’s a bad boy ! Certain philosophy on myself and him . He had the sexy wife , however she threw out she wanted to be a Hotwife! They got a divorce, she married some IT guy that is ten years young and biker bad boy plus he hustled for a living. They swing as a couple. But instead of Hotwife it’s Daddy he share her !!!

Dude go back if your a Nerd or geek cool . But just remember be yourself! Stop trying be yourself.
Posted
Just an fyi- the “nice guy” mentality of because you’re a nice guy you’re deserving of women wanting you is the exact same energy as people doing charitable work for their own self gain.

If you’re a nice guy you don’t need to announce you’re a nice guy. In fact I can legitimately say; nothing is more off putting to me than a man that says he’s a “nice guy” like okay? You want an award? Pat on the back?

Being a good person should be the bare minimum not something that deserves accolades and attention.

And as for this question. Ofc we want nice men. Do you know how hurt we are by men in general? Down to a point that we become bitter and resentful for our perpetual search for “nice men”.

The problem is too many men disguise under this pretence and then shatter you into oblivion. Then the feminine goes into her own masculine energy to protect herself and she’s vilified for her views when all she’s ever known is this cycle of hurt and ***. Told her independence emasculates men. Makes them feel weak.

This is the cycle. The cycle that never ends.

She wishes she could be that girl she was. That warm heart that loves and gives without question. And hiding her true nature kills her a little inside.

So be a “nice guy” and teach her she can be that girl again. Teach her to have faith again because honestly- it’s fucking heartbreaking to lose yourself when you’ve fought for so long to not let people change you.

I’m not responding to replies but I wanted to vent this. Idk if it helps but this is the realest representation I could give you.
Posted
I think you've lost something the translation.I a good man/ person in retrospect I'm not going to use cheat on I will treat
you as I wish to be treated,I will be honest and tell you the at truth any expense and I will love you
unconditionally
I'm a good guy..
Posted
Some of us just want your time
love and understanding.
A good man,it to say we aren't here to hurt you.So ya, we have
to announce our selfs because
we are over looked for the bad
Boys!
Posted
6 hours ago, eugene742 said:
Some of us just want your time
love and understanding.
A good man,it to say we aren't here to hurt you.So ya, we have
to announce our selfs because
we are over looked for the bad
Boys!

That's just it though - good/nice guys don't *need* to "announce" themselves or go to any kind of length to prove or show that they are - they demonstrate that they are by their actions without having to tell people they are "good/nice" and allow others to draw their own conclusions.
"Good/nice" is a subjective thing too - so it will be different things to different people, so again telling people you are is irrelevant - and as has been said already, telling people you are actually demonstrates a level of arrogance and/or entitlement i.e. "I'm nice therefore you must want to meet me".
The best way to approach sites like this is just to be and present your authentic self and accept that people will either find you attractive (both physically and otherwise) or they won't.
I actually find it quite cringey when I see guys falling over themselves to tell others how "nice/good" they are as a means to getting people to meet/interact with them.

Posted

also, plot twist

someone can be both nice and bad.

Posted
Different strokes for different folks. End of the day you can try to pull of whatever persona you like but if there isn't anything genuine in that, it's not worth shit.