Is it true? Do women not look for nice guys

Ni****

Posted

As much as I hate to admit it no, women don't go for nice guys because we want to tame the bad boy. I know I know, it's a set up for disaster but something in us just wants to be the woman that bad boy gives up his vices for.

Posted
June 9, CuriousAmy said:

So you’re telling me that you know better than a woman what women want?! Wow. The comment I respond to you on originally was needlessly passive aggressive and not kindness in anyway shape or form. Your response is straight up gaslighting and anyone can scroll back and see what you posted. Like a lot of women, I am 100% done with men feeling the entitlement as to how I’m supposed to feel and want. My body, my mind, my choice. Let women speak for women.

It's simple. Imagine a man who is successful at dating women, who can get then to like him etc etc - he def knows what women like. And want. Not what they think they want, what they wish they wanted, what they would prefer the wanted, but what they actually want. A woman doesn't need to know what she wants cuz
... she doesn't date women. She doesn't need to think about such things. She can have lots of ideas about it, lots of thoughts, but unless she actually does a pretty decent amount of learning and study about the subject, she's gonna be off the mark.

Anyone who has info and insight can speak about a topic. Gender of said person is irrelevant.

Posted
June 9, CopperKnob said:

Yeah I understood that, but thank you for the clarification.
To be equally clear, after many of those who are female presenting had commented their views that women know themselves better than a male and their wish for males not to feel that they know 'what women want' as a whole demographic as opposed to individuals, I decided to voice as clearly as I could that it was unnecessary for males to continue to do so. That does not make me rude.
Because you and I do not see eye to eye and have different opinions does not make me rude.
Adding a smiley face to the end of your comment does not make it less rude. It doed add to the gaslighting
Commenting on a thread to add nothing but a passive aggressive statement against one individual is, arguably rude
Likewise, it can be considered to be rude for individuals regardless of gender to come onto a thread not read it in its entirety and still voice their views of 'what women want' despite it not being 'what women want' it stinks of entitlement, male privilege and too much patriachy. The year is 2022, not 1822 or even 1922. I would have hoped we'd have progressed further in terms of equality than we have. Apparently, based on this thread at least.

Please read the above message. There's not much to respond to in what you've said, I'm sorry.
However I will state - worrying about male patriarchy, privilege, entitlement, nice guys and other things in that category are all massive red flags. Having such things as an issue in a person's mental world are very telling about them. It's like announcing that they are a problem, just like hearing a man claiming he's a nice guy as though a woman should be glad he is such.

Posted
4 hours ago, Aeonova said:

Please read the above message. There's not much to respond to in what you've said, I'm sorry.
However I will state - worrying about male patriarchy, privilege, entitlement, nice guys and other things in that category are all massive red flags. Having such things as an issue in a person's mental world are very telling about them. It's like announcing that they are a problem, just like hearing a man claiming he's a nice guy as though a woman should be glad he is such.

I'll tell you something else which is also quite telling, is when one individual clearly dislikes another but, rather than acting like an adult and scrolling on by, continuously responds to their comments attempting to gaslight them including suggesting that they have mental health issues. Lets also not forget that some months ago you decided to write a whole post specifying what you dislike about me.
It's been going on for months now. Carry on and I'll report you for harassment.

Posted

I think as a thread this has run it's course.