Choking/Breath Play.

Posted
So I'm interested in breath play. What's generally the longest you can go without hurting yourself? I wouldn't do it by myself because I'm too scared. But I would like to try it with a partner. I know it's dangerous and I don't want to hurt myself.
Posted

the longest *I* can do might be longer or shorter than the longest someone else can do - but I do have good cardio and lung capacity.   

it's not something I would recommend doing by yourself as no one can help you if you pass out (which should never be an objective) 

Posted
Depends on the person. I did a lot of hypoxia training back in the day when I was racing. I used some of that to help me when I’d do anything with breath play/restriction. Personally for me I do small bursts. This is not a legitimate time but for example, I may *** them for 6 seconds or so then let off for 5-10, then back on and then off. It’s all about reading the person though. It may not do much right away but stacked up over a few minutes and it will. I personally don’t do that to myself but Ive been told it’s almost like a nicotine high. That head rush feeling is what the person I was with wanted and doing what I listed above gave her that but still allowed her to not pass out or be in any serious danger. Definitely wouldn’t do that for hours on end though.

You have to be able to read your partner though, their body will give you ques as to where they’re at even if they don’t verbally say it. It varies from person to person obviously but that’s just my experience.

Best advice is start small and work your way up. You or your partner shouldn’t ever be guppying (google hypoxia training guppying for explanation), nothing should be turning crazy colors, you or your partner shouldn’t be on the verge of passing out.

There is a difference between air restriction and *** flow restriction when it comes to choking around the neck. Be careful where you grab and put pressure. Grab the sides of the neck and that’s more *** flow, eventually the person will pass out, grab/press the front of the throat and that’s more air flow. Careful not to press too hard or you could damage your larynx and pharynx. If you hit both hard enough (*** and air) you very well could knock the person out in about 5 seconds if you have pretty strong hands and/or a lot of weight behind it.

Wouldn’t ever do it solo, that’s asking for problems.
Shallow water blackout I’d keep in the back of your mind. Typically it’s after guppying but it could happen before. Basically you flood your body with oxygen when you breathe in and can pass out after the first breath taken. Again, if you’re anywhere near that point you’re getting into sketch waters

I hope i articulated that well enough. My 2 pennies, but opinions are like assholes… everyone has one.
Posted
Thanks for the advice! I will definitely keep it in mind. I had a fantasy of being ***d for like 4 minutes lol. But it's clear that that's not really possible without damage :(. I'm glad I asked before I did it
Posted
You can’t be fully suffocated for 4 minutes. In my experience you can have differing levels of restriction resulting in 10-15 mins of restriction with some large breaths mixed in.

For example I never completely stop my partner from breathing. I actually primarily focus on cutting off *** flow to the head which feels similar.. again with a little release every so often and never 100% restricted
Posted
Be careful, please. People don't realize how damaging that can potentially be. Be safe & be careful 👍
Posted
I definitely appreciate the advice. Thanks everyone!
Posted
Please find comments by Jay Wiseman on The Medical Realities of Breath Play Control and then decide if you want to be responsible for terminating an unsuspecting person’s life, or your own. It’s that serious.
Posted
There is *always* risk when you do any form of breath play regardless of the length of time that breath is being controlled. Breath play is edge play and should be treated as such. If you haven't done it before, find a mentor/teacher. Attend some classes. Learn the risks and the best way to mitigate them.
  • 1 month later...
Posted
There’s a cougar I’m not saying what site but near me and she does what David Carrideen did but she hangs herself choking she showed it on camera one to one with me I’m not sure that scares me