Kink gear you want but haven't seen?

Posted (edited)

So I'm curious what are some kink products you want but don't seem to exist? I enjoyed seeing Gords inventions(as ridiculous as they were) but I always felt he didn't investigate feedback enough(he was a mechanical engineer but I guess didn't work in controls or signal processing). 

I have some rough ideas for things which as far as I know don't exist but would be fun to make with a girl who was into it or wanted to be a product tester. 

- Slave trainer which used a Realsense or Kinect camera and a shock collar, it would have the subject go through commands and give feedback if they failed to follow them with increasing intensity. You could even have them do chores or whatever(though the detection might be more challenging than simple poses). 

- ***d Kegels, could sense pressure on an insertable dildo and require the woman to follow a cycle of compression with feedback if certain pressure/movement goals weren't reached. Could also require her to try to keep it in and time it or whatever. There's lots of possibilities if you combine it with the above. 

In general the idea of automatic control is very interesting and hasn't been explored much(though obviously safety must always be considered). 

What else? 

Edited by Deleted Member
Cheekysub247
Posted
I do love the ideas on remote inventions, i wish there were more options x
Posted

How about a really nice metal full-body bondage device designed with as much attention to aesthetics as function. People do beautiful things with rope, but it seems like all the metal restraints are utilitarian at best, and a lot of them are just eyesores. There's so much dungeon aesthetic, or stuff designed to humiliate, but nothing that would enhance (or at least not diminish) the beauty of those I'd put in them. 

Cheekysub247
Posted (edited)

@Pleasurecalculus I have seen some really good solid metal 'contraptions' lol, leaving the body immobile 😁

Edited by Cheekysub247
Posted (edited)
18 minutes ago, Pleasurecalculus said:

How about a really nice metal full-body bondage device designed with as much attention to aesthetics as function. People do beautiful things with rope, but it seems like all the metal restraints are utilitarian at best, and a lot of them are just eyesores. There's so much dungeon aesthetic, or stuff designed to humiliate, but nothing that would enhance (or at least not diminish) the beauty of those I'd put in them. 

MetalBondage website has some interesting metal stuff that looks good.  I think the guy has it custom made. 

Edited by Deleted Member
Posted
11 minutes ago, Mathbro said:

MetalBondage website has some interesting metal stuff that looks good.  I think the guy has it custom made. 

They've got the closest stuff I've seen, but aside from some rigid cuffs, I don't think most of their stuff is that attractive, especially the larger pieces. I'm looking for something more artsy.

38 minutes ago, Cheekysub247 said:

@Pleasurecalculus I have seen some really good solid metal 'contraptions' lol, leaving the body immobile 😁

I'd ask for a link, but forum rules, right?

Cheekysub247
Posted

Yep poo them rules 😂😂

Its mainly stuff ive seen on other well known kink social media sites, 

Posted
7 hours ago, Pleasurecalculus said:

They've got the closest stuff I've seen, but aside from some rigid cuffs, I don't think most of their stuff is that attractive, especially the larger pieces. I'm looking for something more artsy.

I'd ask for a link, but forum rules, right?

Hmm, I think some of the metal harnesses aren't great but most of it's decent. I generally think less is more for my own kinks.(limited metal bondage that accomplishes its goal, extra shit just distracts from the beautiful creature in it 😜).

Insex and the *** websites made some interesting things but they were usually kind of ugly looking. Devicebondage was always not great, they used black pipe and I could only lol.

In general I agree there is a serious deficiency in artistic and functional metal bondage gear. I personally dislike rope bondage tbh but everyone is always obsessed with it.

Posted (edited)

So I don't have the room or the ***(lol) at this point but a discreet bondage bedframe would also be cool, not the ridiculous stuff with the pillars or what ever but just clean grey metal with rows of attachment points. I also always thought it would be cool to have some ratcheting mechanism underneath which could be used to tightenup a spreadeagle position. 

A lot of bondage furniture just looks ridiculous to me, it's like purposefully made to look like a joke - I would be embarrassed to have it in a house I owned purely because of the ugly appearance.   

Edited by Deleted Member
Posted

Locking leather or rubber clothing.  This could be anything from a normal fit, to tight, restrictive, uncomfortable, encasing, etc...  No release until you submit!  It could be incorporated in all kinds of play.  Locking fetish wear was once a major theme in bondage-fantasy stories.  Yet, I have never seen or heard of it used in the actual fetish scene.