The Twelve Men Of Dating.

Go****

Posted
22 minutes ago, GoodGirlBetterBrat said:

A gold cockwomble...now that is a thought 👀

Right! Could be on to something here... you should do this on a regular basis and give out the "golden cockwomble award". You'll have a streaming special in no time! 😂

Posted
11 minutes ago, SilverSorcerer said:

Wow all 12 asshats. Why can't people have normal 😕 conversations in Dms? I admit I can be flirtatious. But whoa 😳. The whole point of Kink is trust. You can't have a dynamic without it. Nice observations Gg

Not quite, Silver. 11 Asshats and a Gent. I think you'll find they had a severe lack of vitamin decency, and possibly an overdose of bravado. Or it was a full moon. Unsure 🤷‍♀️

Posted
12 minutes ago, Traveler said:

It is indeed a great loss that not all dominant men resemble John Norman, or at least have some of his literary skills. You'll have to make do with these guys girl.

They were more like Norman Bates. 

And I'll do no such thing, thank you...I'd rather date myself, and that's saying something!

Posted
37 minutes ago, GoodGirlBetterBrat said:

Thank you for explaining dating websites to me. Saves me checking out 'Dating Websites for Dummies' from the library 👌

Someones living up to their username this evening 😂😂

Posted
30 minutes ago, GoodGirlBetterBrat said:

I'm sure it will fly over the heads of those that ought to read and learn, as they flex their belts for their obligatory b&w shirt & belt combo pic.

That does not surprise me. He continues to pop up, with the same line, like some poltergeist that's immune to exorcism

😂😂
I do think though that a lot more pepople read the posts in the forums than we realise. They just don't bother commenting publicly, they'd much rather sneak into the inbox

Posted
1 hour ago, ShallAlley said:
My favourite was "can I fist your ass". No intro, no hello, but in his defence, he did ask and not tell 🙄😂

A gem of a gentleman, definitely a keeper 😂

Posted (edited)

I sent one off last week with a flea in his ear. My reply to his first polite message innocently included the word ‘wetsuit’. A word which included the word ‘wet’ was apparently too much for him and sent him off on a drooling fantasy in his second message. 

Thank 🦆 I didn’t use the word ‘cocktail’! 😂

Edited by Lockfairy
Posted
HAHA this is so true, I got told I was a fake account because i didn't give my number out, he was acting like a psycho so of course i wasn't going to. Literally started talking to me that morning, I was folding laundry and came back to 10 messages asking where i had gone and going off etc >< I was like wtf. I've also had guys asking when I'm on my period.... as like the first message... like excuse me??! XD ***y muddy hole out there lol!
Posted
1 hour ago, CopperKnob said:

Someones living up to their username this evening 😂😂

Well, I can't be good ALL of the time, right? 😂😂

Posted
1 hour ago, CopperKnob said:

😂😂
I do think though that a lot more pepople read the posts in the forums than we realise. They just don't bother commenting publicly, they'd much rather sneak into the inbox

Oh yes...the inbox creeper 🙄 Shall we call him..Mr. Shy? 😂

Posted
Just now, GoodGirlBetterBrat said:

LOL Have you heard of Lonely Islands song Creep.... yeh. 

Posted
Phrase of the Day; ‘douche canoe’ thanks for that! 🤣🙃😘
Posted
13 minutes ago, GoodGirlBetterBrat said:

We could but, the trouble has been, once they're in there they don't come over as being shy at all 🤔
Maybe Mr. Mute in Public?

Posted
1 hour ago, Lockfairy said:

I sent one off last week with a flea in his ear. My reply to his first polite message innocently included the word ‘wetsuit’. A word which included the word ‘wet’ was apparently too much for him and sent him off on a drooling fantasy in his second message. 

Thank 🦆 I didn’t use the word ‘cocktail’! 😂

Ohno, not the cocktail! And God forbid we use any other suggestive words...such as pussycat! 🐱💦

Posted
1 hour ago, Bathblonde said:

GGBB. I adore this 🤣😍 

I'm thrilled to hear it Bath, thank you 😘

Posted

The best one was Twatwaffle😂😂😂

I wish more people learnt from Mr. Pleasant. 

Thank you for writing this. It definitely made me laugh on a boring workday

Posted
59 minutes ago, Firefox_ said:

No, but guess what I'll be Googling soon? 🤣

Posted
59 minutes ago, Firefox_ said:

No, but guess what I'll be Googling soon? 🤣

Posted
47 minutes ago, CopperKnob said:

We could but, the trouble has been, once they're in there they don't come over as being shy at all 🤔
Maybe Mr. Mute in Public?

Oooh, excellent point well made there CK!

Mr. MiP...yes, it has a certain ring to it...

Posted
4 minutes ago, Arcues said:

The best one was Twatwaffle😂😂😂

I wish more people learnt from Mr. Pleasant. 

Thank you for writing this. It definitely made me laugh on a boring workday

Me too. In fact, I might see if he's available for a Ted Talk...

I'm very pleased to hear it raised a smile  😃 

Posted
3 hours ago, jtscha said:

Right! Could be on to something here... you should do this on a regular basis and give out the "golden cockwomble award". You'll have a streaming special in no time! 😂

You might be onto something there! Great idea! Does this mean I have to give you a cut of my profits? 😄

Posted
Just now, GoodGirlBetterBrat said:

Me too. In fact, I might see if he's available for a Ted Talk...

I'm very pleased to hear it raised a smile  😃 

Please let me know if he is, I know some who could use it lol. 

Umm it was much more than a smile... 

My boss asked what I was reading that was so funny. Just said it was in my native language and kept on reading.