Strap on Sian

Posted

Sian would never get sick of this sight. Mark on his elbows and knees, face buried in the sheets and muscles clenched tight as she gently worked his ass open.

Her finger was buried deep inside him, gently pushing in and out, opening him up for the strap on she was already wearing.

Mark’s moans were muffled by the pillow, but it still sounded like music to her ears. She wanted to make him sing. She eased her single finger out of him and just as he let out a groan to protest, she pushed two lubed up fingers back into him.

He groaned, arching his back and pushing up against her until her palm was pressed against his ass.

“Fuck, Sian.” He gasped out, tilting his head and breathing raggedly.

“You like that, baby?” She asked him, unable to stop herself from smiling even as she licked her lips in anticipation.

“Oh, fuck. You know it do.” He groaned and Sian clicked her tongue at his ability to form coherent sentences. She wanted him to break apart and watch as he turned into a moaning mess at her touch.

She curled her fingers up inside him, making him let out a deep moan that rumbled through his body. He clenched around her, making it harder for her to move but she worked against it, easing her fingers out of him only to sink back in.

Between his spread legs, she could see how hard his cock was and the bit of pre cum glistening on its tip. Sian used her free hand to wrap around his cock, Mark bucking into her hand, trying to create friction. She echoed his movement with her fingers and Mark’ body shuddered.

She stroked his cock a couple times, fingers wrapped tightly around him and moving fast and listened as a string of curses fell his lips. She stopped abruptly, only to let go of him completely.

Mark groaned, raising his head to look over his shoulder and stopped when he saw what she was doing. Her hands were slick and shiny with the lube that she was rubbing over her strap on and when Mark grinned at her, his eyes sparkling in excitement, she returned his smile.

“You ready?”

“Oh god, yes.” He groaned, pushing up on his hands and watching as she positioned herself behind him and lined her cock up. She barely let the tip touch his ass, when he sucked in a sharp breath and his head dropped forward.

Holding onto his hips with one hand and holding her cock steady with the other, Sian pushed slowly into him. With the cock barely inside him, she reached for the bottle of lube and spread a generous amount between them and softly rolled her hips to slide further into him.

Mark muttered something under his breath, moaning and his hands gripped the sheets tightly.

“Good?” Sian asked him and he nodded hurriedly, his body rocking back into her and making her slide deeper into him.

“Yes, yes, fuck, yes.” Mark breathed and Sian finally gripped his hips with both hands and slid into him as deep as she could.

Mark’ arms buckled and then he let himself fall back into the bed, arching his back.

She took that as her sign to start moving. It was slow at first. She pulled almost all the way out, only to sink back into him as deep as she could go. They had done this enough times for her to know what he liked best and she had learned that being slow and going deep made him go absolutely crazy in no time.

Going slow would make Mark whimper and moan and quietly shake until his orgasm rolled over him like honey.

But that wasn’t what she wanted from him today. She wanted him to moan, to cry out, to bite the pillow so that the neighbors wouldn’t hear him and for him to come hard and fast and forget to breathe as he did so.

And so, Sian’s thrusts turned into quick, shallow movements that had Mark turn his head to the side and let out loud moans as he breathed raggedly.

“Fuck, I love you so fucking much.” He gasped out.

Sian pushed into him particularly hard at that, bottoming out and still pushing until he let out a sharp breath. And then she went back to pounding into him hard and fast.

When she felt him clench around her, his moans getting louder and louder, she slipped one hand around his body to grip his cock again. His reaction was immediate. Mark let out a groan, moving his own hips to push into her, rocking into her cock and thrusting into her hand.

Sian tightened her grip on him, her hand slippery with all the lube she had used and stroked his cock with each thrust into him.

It was a little rougher than she usually was with him, but Mark only pressed his face into the pillows and bucked into her as she kept moving.
“Mark?” Sian asked, breathless from her merciless rhythm. “Will you come for me, baby?”

He let out a groan that sounded more like a whine and she felt his insides clench and his cock get impossibly hard in her grip before it began pulsing. His whole body shook as he came all over her hand but Sian didn’t stop moving. She kept stroking him through it and kept pounding into him.

His cock grew soft in her hand and she let go of it only when he let out a cry and his own hand closed around her wrist.

“Darling.” Mark moaned, his voice hoarse. “I can’t-”

“Shh.” Sian cooed, running her cum-stained hand along his body and thrust into him a few more times, much more slowly and gently and making him shudder each time.

She felt him grow too sensitive and stopped moving. However she didn’t pull out right away. Instead, Sian leaned down, pressing her chest to his back and kissed the back of his neck that was dampened with sweat.

Mark let out a long sigh, trying to turn his face around. Sian sat back up, finally sliding out of him and watched as Mark fell onto the bed, not caring about the cum on the sheets beneath him.

He remained unmoving for a few moments in which Sian just looked at his utterly relaxed body, before she unbuckled the strap on and flopped down on the bed beside him.

His dazed eyes found hers and he gave her a satisfied smile that make her heart clench.

Sian brushed her lips against his for a quick, soft kiss and smiled when Mark whined as she pulled away.

“I love you.” He muttered, his voice still hoarse and his eyelids heavy.

“I know.” Sian replied, grinning at his attempt to roll his eyes.

Posted
amazing, sensual, erotic 🔥 a wonderful story, thanks!
Posted
I will hopefully enjoy the same pleasure this coming weekend - I can’t wait..
Posted
36 minutes ago, Sundance66 said:

amazing, sensual, erotic 🔥 a wonderful story, thanks!

Thank you Sundance ... and lucky you for the coming weekend 🤍

Posted
That was an excellent story and the ideal lifestyle for me. I would love that so, but it’s virtually impossible to find that woman
Posted
28 minutes ago, Icemania69 said:

wow that was awesome

Thank you 😊

Posted
17 minutes ago, 1Nastysissyslut said:

That was an excellent story and the ideal lifestyle for me. I would love that so, but it’s virtually impossible to find that woman

Glad you liked it. 👍  yes is hard to find and best of luck finishing it 

• 1 month later...
Posted

As a woman who'd love to try pegging I thought that was great really, so sexy. Only 1 negative that really put me off though. My ex husband was called Mark lol 🤣 

Posted (edited)

🤍

Edited by Deleted Member
Posted
10 hours ago, Vic1077 said:

As a woman who'd love to try pegging I thought that was great really, so sexy. Only 1 negative that really put me off though. My ex husband was called Mark lol 🤣 

Thank you I am really glad you liked it 😁 surprised you have not got to try yet. 

Whoops sorry ... to make up for it I have posted another one where the male protagonist is called Michael 🤣🤍

Posted

Phew and thanks I appreciate it, oh I know,  it's not for the want of trying I can tell you 😋

Posted
3 minutes ago, Vic1077 said:

Phew and thanks I appreciate it, oh I know,  it's not for the want of trying I can tell you 😋

I hope its just as enjoyable to read. I know how you feel on that part 😅 and it's certainly not for the want to do more thereof 😅😜

• 7 months later...
Posted
Great story my ex wife pegged me in the past and I loved it