Grower vs shower

Mi****

Posted
Mainly question for the girls, but as title says, which is your favourite?
Posted
As a bisexual man I feel qualified to answer and for me it's more the person it's attached to than whether it's big or small, grower or shower etc that matters
Posted
What about someone who is a shower and a grower? Lol
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
I know your looking for answers from the mainly girls as it were however I feel I need to say these answers are not what I expected. As a grower, especially given my build, I've always felt I wanted to be a shower, even for vanilla things like group changing rooms etc even in play until I've grown, I can feel embarrassed etc
Posted
Growers. Amazing how much they can grow😘
Posted
Thursday at 09:11 PM, Ceejayuk said:
I know your looking for answers from the mainly girls as it were however I feel I need to say these answers are not what I expected. As a grower, especially given my build, I've always felt I wanted to be a shower, even for vanilla things like group changing rooms etc even in play until I've grown, I can feel embarrassed etc

Thing is though, there's nothing you can do about it and when flaccid it really doesn't matter - many growers will grow to the same size as a shower and even when erect for most people size isn't a concern.

Posted

Love the feeling of a flaccid cock in my mouth growing.

I'm definitely a grower but happy to show haha.