Nipple Orgasms - are some women open minded enough to want to experience this ?

DarkArts1066

DarkArts1066
Posted
Firstly - do women believe this is actually possible ?
- I have one sub who is convinced that it isn’t possible for her, and yet I have had several women cum for me - just from nipple play. No other stimulation at all ….. so I KNOW it is possible.
I believe it is all on the mind - initially anyway. Once a person is receptive, then the sky is truly the limit.
Please, discuss.
I would like other peoples’ opinions on this please ..
Posted
some people don't have the same sensitivity. Or mental connection with it as a erogenous zone so they don't get any pleasure from it. different nips for different people.
Cheekysub247
Posted
Ive never experienced it, however certain nipple stimulation sends signals down.
Posted
Like squirting/gushing and other things it's very individual and not something everyone experiences - yes mindset may play a part but it all still comes back to the individual and how their body works.
Can also work for men, not from completely cold and there needs to have been *some* stimulation down there, but I've been pushed over the edge purely from nipple stimulation in the past - and the same may apply to women I guess.
Really is as simple as that - as the old Racey song went...some girls do, some girls don't, some girls need a lot of loving etc etc
Posted
I'm a male and have experienced orgasm from nipple play
Posted
Nipple orgasms can feel amazing. I find they build slower so I can enjoy the sensations longer. Eventually you reach a tipping point where you have to let go. The rest of your body can start to feel extremely jealous if they are ignored and left out of the experience.
RaymondWise
Posted

I high school, I was making out with my girlfriend, fooling around, and I nbbled on her ear and teaked her nipple and she came. I look back at that and feel fortunate I stumbled on it as it let me know I could explore in all sorts of ways.

I've only found a few women who orgasm this way. She would. Reliably. In moments. Every time.

DarkArts1066
Posted
Nipple orgasms ARE incredibly achievable.
As a lifelong big breast fetishist, it’s something I have managed to achieve with a good number of ladies - who have expressed an interest in experiencing this.
Largely, I find it is about setting the scene, the right mood, reading your subject - and what works for her , and, of course having the knowledge and understanding to make it actually happen.
I had one sub tell me categorically that it wasn’t possible to have an orgasm due to nipple play … and now it’s a regular form of release for her when we are together.
  • 4 weeks later...
Posted
I've been close but never managed to get over the edge. I'm into my breasts being touched everywhere. My nipples are sensitive and I _love_ them being rolled, pinched, nipped, pulled, clamped etc. In the right frame of mind, stimulation there also produces sensations in my clit. I have to be able to concentrate, to really focus to the point of tunnel vision on the stimuli.

The closest I ever got to orgasm was when a partner and I had spent a good while on sensual touch. He'd skirted around my breasts and they were craving touch. When he finally did, he worked from the outer swell slowly homing in on my nipples. He used hands, fingers, lips, tongue and teeth to vary the sensations I was getting and kept pushing me higher and higher.

I ruined it for myself because I couldn't let go of the feeling that he'd been doing it for ages, must be getting tired etc. That nagging doubt held me back. Since then I haven't had a partner as good (or as able to interpret what I say I want) at that sort of play. Hoping to meet one along the way because on the edge it felt like it would be a new and different kind of orgasm!
DarkArts1066
Posted
I would like to discuss this further if you are interested, but your message filter won’t allow me to contact you unfortunately. Please message me if you would like to explore this further.. I have some ideas that might work for you.
  • 4 weeks later...
Posted

I did once when he clamped me and it was undescribeable,  however it was probably the culmination of all the other things that we had been doing just prior, and that just tipped me over the edge. 

• 1 year later...
Posted
Good morning all….
Firstly, thank you for your comments. I have continued my nipple play journey since I first posted my comment, so I thought I should update you with my progress.
I have, since I first posted this thread, guided several women - mostly remotely, to nipple orgasm… with three real life meets with women for this - and one with a CD !.

It seems that the subject of nipple orgasms is actually quite a popular one… but there is a definite lack of knowledge in how to actually go about this effectively.

I’ve found that setting the scene is probably the most important thing. An environment free from the pressure to achieve a nipple orgasm being one of the keystones. The more pressure there is to achieve this- the less likely it is to happen. That is a constant coefficient. Abstaining from sexplay for a day or two, also seems to help the process. I guess that if the body has been overstimulated recently ( perhaps to the point of orgasm) then a nipple orgasm is naturally harder to achieve. Time is another factor. I have only had one, rather explosive encounter, where within minutes of meeting, I was standing close behind the lady in question, exposing her breasts while I held her close, teasing her, talking to her, guiding her hands- but not focusing directly initially on her breasts at all. Soft lighting in the house, soft music (very low) in the background… and her favourite scents were used to set the scene, as well as her favourite blouse material (satin) and no underwear. In all we took around five minutes, before her orgasm overtook her.

That was the exception. All my other encounters took much longer to produce the same effect. Around 50 minutes to an hour. At no time did either of us touch her genitals - or any area other than her breasts. With my cross dressing friend, he was clothed - once again in his favourite outfit, and laying, relaxed on his bed with a blindfold on. I think the lack of sight enhanced his sense of touch/ feel.

At no time did I touch him. He did all the ‘work’ himself - under my guidance.

The only time he touched his penis, was when he pushed his satin panties down to expose himself to the cool air in the room. He squeezed his erection once as he took it out of his panties- that was the only stimulation he had pre orgasm. He was clamped, and using a bullet vibe on his nipples as I spoke softly to him…and after about 45 minutes, he began to wriggle slightly and push his hips up, before spontaneously spurting over himself several times.
Afterwards we chatted, and he confirmed that was one of the most erotic experiences - and hardest orgasms that he had experienced.
I have to say, that was quite erotic to watch.

I may post this experience as a new thread, because I think it important that everybody understands that having nipple orgasms are incredibly achievable - if the circumstances are right… and the sensations at the time of orgasm are noticeably different - and equally as enjoyable as any other.

I would be interested to hear other peoples’ thoughts and comments on my update. Thank you for reading.

DarkArts.
Posted
On 7/16/2022 at 2:19 AM, DarkArts1066 said:

Firstly - do women believe this is actually possible ?
- I have one sub who is convinced that it isn’t possible for her, and yet I have had several women cum for me - just from nipple play. No other stimulation at all ….. so I KNOW it is possible.
I believe it is all on the mind - initially anyway. Once a person is receptive, then the sky is truly the limit.
Please, discuss.
I would like other peoples’ opinions on this please ..

It would, I guess, depend on the sensitivity of the nipples in question. I have minimal sensitivity (in most of my supposed erogenous zones) which is why I lean towards *** to help me feel, so it wouldn’t work for me. However, I do believe it is possible and I have known a man who can climax from nipple stimulation alone. 

Posted

I never gave much thought to climaxing by nipple play.  Not having been sexually active for a number of years, I was caught by surprise when my date was able to elicit such willingness and excitement by playing gently with my nipples.  My initial reaction was one of withdrawal.  But as he rolled my nipples between his fingers, he created an undeniable feeling of want deep within me.  His ability to calm my concerns all while pleasurably teasing me quickly had me shuddering at the touch of his nimble fingers.  The unexpected situation, and his gentle, yet unassuming persistence created a feeling of intense desire.   Had he slipped his hands between my legs he would have discovered just how wet with desire I was.  Taken by surprise, I did not allow myself to continue on to a climax, and I have regretted THAT ever since.

Yes, I believe that as with most sexual experiences if one allows oneself to be free of all outside interference in the mind, it is very possible to climax by nipple play alone.  

• 1 month later...
Posted
I am in a wheelchair from birth due to a spinal cord defect. So although I could walk. To a certain degree, certain part of my lower body I have a lack of or very little feeling in. One being my vagina. Oral I get no satisfaction from at all. Fuck me hard and deep tho and I will cum but not hard. But nipple play I cum hard in minutes.
  • 1 month later...
Posted

I have orgasmed several times from nipple play and nipple sucking. I love having my nipples played with. Wearing a satin blouse with no bra and having the tips of my nipples played with on the out of my blouse and then my blouse unbuttoned then sliding his hand inside and touching my nipple with his finger tips is so sensual. Then opening my blouse to expose my breasts and then wetting his fingers with his tongue and running his fingers on the tips of my nipples semi-fiercely drives me wild, then strongly sucking on one nipple while strongly playing with the other nipple will make me orgasm. 

• 5 weeks later...
lekitten
Posted

I have cum from just nipple stimulation alone. There was a lot of lead up and dirty talk involved but yes, it is very sexy and I enjoy it 

Posted

I think its combination of sensitivity and brain. I don't know if they are achievable to all. yet I think its exciting if there is technic to achieve it . who will say "no" to more pleasure?

DarkArts1066
Posted
December 9, 2023, AuLait said:

I have orgasmed several times from nipple play and nipple sucking. I love having my nipples played with. Wearing a satin blouse with no bra and having the tips of my nipples played with on the out of my blouse and then my blouse unbuttoned then sliding his hand inside and touching my nipple with his finger tips is so sensual. Then opening my blouse to expose my breasts and then wetting his fingers with his tongue and running his fingers on the tips of my nipples semi-fiercely drives me wild, then strongly sucking on one nipple while strongly playing with the other nipple will make me orgasm. 

I know a few women who have said that wearing satin - or silk adds to the sensation when having their breasts played with. Personally I love the feel of a nipple stiffening beneath soft, sheer fabric.

DarkArts1066
Posted
8 hours ago, earthyangel said:

I think its combination of sensitivity and brain. I don't know if they are achievable to all. yet I think its exciting if there is technic to achieve it . who will say "no" to more pleasure?

I believe that if you ‘think’ it is possible, that increases the chances of it happening exponentially. As with hypnotism, you have to be at least susceptible to the idea. If you don’t believe it will happen, then it probably won’t.

DarkArts1066
Posted
October 27, 2023, Ami-babi said:
I am in a wheelchair from birth due to a spinal cord defect. So although I could walk. To a certain degree, certain part of my lower body I have a lack of or very little feeling in. One being my vagina. Oral I get no satisfaction from at all. Fuck me hard and deep tho and I will cum but not hard. But nipple play I cum hard in minutes.

Our bodies adapt to different stimuli- to a certain degree over time. I have worked with people with spinal injuries in a sporting environment previously (wheelchair rugby) and the range of different sensations and sensory inputs received by people with the same *** -or genetic disability is astounding. It’s important to understand what works for someone, whether they have a disability, or not.
So - If I may ask please, what works specifically for you with nipple play ?
Have you tried hot and cold play also ? - and does that make any difference ?

• 3 months later...
onyx_aurum78
Posted
Very possible, I've been responsible for giving a few orgasms with breast play.