Wax play

Bi****

Posted
I need your 2 cents about wax play. My girlfriend and I have the first wax play scene under our belts and it went great, But it was only about 50 drops of wax. I need all the advice You can give to me in order to be as safe as possible with her as we both find this to be very entertaining. Thanks In advance, I appreciate any feedback.
Posted
I love wax play. Especially my nipples. Anything else just doesn't feel good. It definitely takes time to get used to. If you liked the initial thrill, then I suggest continuing play. If she likes it keep trying until you find your perfect spot for it
Posted
Avoid hard wax, it burns hotter. Test new waxes on yourself first and vary the heights to adjust temp. Higher up the cooler the wax.
Posted
I use one that's called hemp wax. It comes in a heart shaped tin. Its low heat burning wax and has amazing scents
Posted
We use the wax candles we buy from the adult store..the different colors have slightly temperatures so just drip from higher levels. Use multiple colors and keep playing...
Posted
Regular wax candles will burn the skin. Use the low temp Bondage candles, they still sting a bit but come in vivid colors. Save the real candles for arousing your scent
Posted

lots of good examples of safety above I don't feel I need to repeat - buuut - to add in

plan for your clean up.    a pallet knife to remove excess wax and hot water ready for a bath/shower 

Posted
If you drip from high enough it cools down very quickly anyway, I think the anticipation can hurt more than the actual wax
Posted

Wax Play?
No f**king way you won't believe it
I spilled candle wax on myself a bit ago accidentally, && I liked it.

Posted
I’m glad you had your first pleasurable experience with wax play.

For me there is most definitely a strong feeling of eroticism when participating in wax play within a D/s dynamic.

Again, knowledge and communication is key. Continue exploring and as long as you play safe I’m sure it will be an evolving experimental pleasure for you both.
Posted
Top tip, if you get it on the carpet or upholstery, you can use an iron and some newspaper to clean it up.
Posted
I think it's too much of a hassle to clean up
Posted

Now the safest way to do something like that is to slowly apply wax drop by drop. Pouring too much puts too much heat on at once and will inevitably cause ***, *** or even nerve damage. You can also buy special low heat candles that will not cause much ***.
The best way to get the most out of your candles and experiences would be the slow application method paired with erotic foreplay and always handling equipment in a steady manner

Posted
3 hours ago, SirAce406 said:
I think it's too much of a hassle to clean up

We do it in a motel room and I shower her and use a wash cloth to get the wax off. That way we don't make a mess at the house...

Posted
The shower is also part of our aftercare.. can be very intimate...
Posted
Use wax play approved candles/wax cubes like bees wax, soy based (scentsy brand is skin safe wax), some candles can be rubbed into the skin like lotion afterwards. After lighting the candle, let the hot wax at least 1 foot from your partner and gradually decrease the height based on your partner preference. And based on the wax you use you can peel it off once cool and discard it. Aftercare: aloe and/or cool water to the skin (don't recommend rubbing until you're sure your partner is ok) and repeat as you like
Posted
I had my first experience with wax few months ago and it was very erotic, like someone else said above it’s the anticipation of it hitting the skin and feels amazing when it does! Various colors of wax is fun too not just for the temp difference but also the colorful result at the end. Used a normal cutlery knife to remove and then showered. Enjoy !
Posted
Please only use candles specifically made for wax play. Any other wax can cause serious burns. Play safe and have fun.
Posted
So do you guys drip one drop at a time and if so how do you manage to only drip one drop and not accidentally 2,3 or even 4 drops back to back? How do you control dripping the wax in other words?
Posted
17 minutes ago, Billgatesss said:
So do you guys drip one drop at a time and if so how do you manage to only drip one drop and not accidentally 2,3 or even 4 drops back to back? How do you control dripping the wax in other words?

Very careful candle control. And don't wait for too much wax to pool up

Posted
I like to drip one drop at time. It takes practice. Try practicing on a piece of paper to get the feel of handling the candle.
Posted
20 minutes ago, Billgatesss said:

Yes I try to do 1 drip at a time, but sometimes its 2, 3, or 4. It's about the angle that you hold the candle. As you use them more you will learn what works for you to get the desired results.

Posted
Another thing is to avoid cheap colored candles. The dye inside candles espically cheap sticks tend have a chemical that burns hotter. Vegan or plain white work best. If want to pratice drip height do it a few drops on yourself. Using thigh area is good are to use, also ice works to intensify feeling. Can ice it before or after or use ice toy as insertable then drip way. This will affect body with temp changes
  • 6 months later...
Posted
On 7/18/2022 at 9:14 PM, Billgatesss said:

I need your 2 cents about wax play. My girlfriend and I have the first wax play scene under our belts and it went great, But it was only about 50 drops of wax. I need all the advice You can give to me in order to be as safe as possible with her as we both find this to be very entertaining. Thanks In advance, I appreciate any feedback.

Do read up  about candle temperatures .

parafin and beeswax are Hot and not appropriate  for wax play 

Soya wax melts at a lower temperature  and is less likely to burn .

ifcits candles / its fire and flame - keep away from fabrics curtains and flammable materials. - bucket or water to hand is a great idea .  Wax will be difficult to get out of hair !    And wax is messy — dripping or set !    Part of the thrill for me is to apply a cold ( not sharp knife ) sliding under the set wax to loosen it from the skin - set wax is easier to remove from skin that has been lightly oiled first .

start your drips high off the body ( go for the large expanse of back first ) avoided genital and face . Keep turning the candle to get an even burn on the candle and constant dripping rather than burn unevenly and cause a ‘ run’ or river of wax .

that is until you wish to cause a run intentionally. 

Practice will give you accuracy and you will make patterns 

TIP 

get neon wax candles and buy a black light torch - watch the colours come alive under a black torch light! 

• 2 weeks later...