SIGNED CONTRACT

Mn****

Posted
I'm posting this here because I am curious of what other people's view is on this a friend of mine is a submissive and she signed a contract with a Dom now this Dom has not provided her with what she needs in a relationship and they have discussed that and he knows she is not happy but he doesn't care now she has reached out to a few other people to see about possibly leaving her Dom to go to another Dom but not until her original contract was up well he found out she was speaking with other people and has punished her since and her contract is up but he ***d her to sign a new contract of another 3 months that she doesn't want because she found somebody she wants to go be with now personally what I told her I don't feel she needs to fulfill that next 3 months because she had been expressing her feelings to him and that he wasn't fulfilling his part of their deal how does everybody else see it and I know it all depends on the content of the contract and all that I'm just talking general terms could use some help with opinions thank you
Posted
This is insane. Contracts like this are totally unenforcable.
Posted
In no way would that contract ever be up held by an legal body, especially if there are texts stating ‘I felt ***d to sign the extension’ extortion or *** will put an end to any airtight actually upholdable contract let alone this.
She should leave, toxic shit is toxic no matter which way you spin it
Posted

contracts in kink are non-en***able

they're designed mostly as a bit of fun or ceremony - rather than anything legally binding

just tell him to f**k off and leave. 

Posted
Well she should just block all contact with this Dom
Posted
Yep. Unless there is a desire to "follow through" because of an emotional accomplishment... if the relationship is unheathy, or unfulfilling, leave and move on.

The contract is only binding for as long as you allow it to be.
Posted
Red flag he can't *** her to do anything she doesn't want to consent to
Posted
Key to any relationship is consent, and being ***d to sign another contract, which means absolutely nothing anyway, isn't consensual. Tell your friend to walk, no, run away from him.
Posted
A contract of submission has completely no legal value and if he tries to "en*** it" she can just call the cops
Posted
Unless she signed a contract with any legal standing or consequences (such as a debt based contract) it is purely paper. Best bet is to leave quickly and set up with a preferred partner. But the most important thing is to confirm whether there are actual consequences in the contracts she is dealing with before acting.
Posted
This Dom you describe sounds like a pathetic person. Dom sub relationships should always be about mutual love. Narcissistic Doms give being Dom a bad name. A sub that lets her self be used to long by such a Dom might lose her value as a sub, she should get out as fast as she can and recover with a true Dom that understands the mutual love part.
Posted
If she's been coerced into signing a contract she was never happy with in the first place, and wasn't even happy with the previous agreement...then it's a No-Brainer, she needs to get out of her current situation.
From what you're saying, she's apparently already gone way above and beyond what was originally discussed/agreed.
This doesn't sounds like genuine D/s, this has all the hallmarks of '***', plain and simple.

(It's probably important for me to state that this my personal opinion which is of course purely based upon your 3rd-hand statement - no offense meant to you btw - so naturally I have no knowledge of the detail and reality of either parties views)
Posted
This seems wrong on so many levels. More to a level of *** from her current Dom forcing her to stay in an unhappy relationship. I doubt the contract is in any way worth the paper it’s written on, I feel most are for direction of how the dynamic looks!!
Posted

I hate to break it to you... Your friend is dumb as f**k.

Posted
Yep, we don’t know both sides, but from what we know this is not just bad Domming, but full on ***.
She needs to be out of that relationship as soon as possible.
Posted
1 hour ago, HeyyItsNate said:

I hate to break it to you... Your friend is dumb as f**k.

I think this is harsh. Maybe her mindset isn’t great because of being with this person and she is at a loss of what to do. We don’t know what she has been through during her time in her relationship! Thankfully I’ve never experienced what she seems to be going through or *** from a partner but it’s very hard to judge why someone might stay or feel the need to stay until in a situation that is similar.

Posted
Tell your friend to ghost that Idiot

Nobody should *** anybody to do anything.

Im quite new here but this really sounds like ***.
If things go far call help asap.

Posted
Well, the contract in itself is not legally binding, so she can just walk away without him trying to implicate anything even with the three month contract signed. She has expressed his lack of respect to her wishes and desires. Once a relationship is one sided, no need to stick around. He seems abusive, so it seems prudent to leave him. No need to justify her actions to him. If she needs someone to help her with that, have a friend stay with her until she feels safe. If she wants to take things further with how he treated her or might still, she could bring the authorities into it.
Hope she stays safe!
Posted
Sounds like an ***r. She needs to run fast and far.
Posted
Toilet paper contract. Absolutely worthless and would make the ‘dom’ an absolute laughing stock if she were to out him in the local scene and show other potential submissive’s that he’s a danger!
Consent of a submissive can be rescinded at any point - that’s important for all Dominant’s to both remember and respect.
Posted
It is not uncommon for a professional Dom to require you to sign a contract. And many people do sign them. However, you must be very careful about signing them. The contract basically immunizes the Dominant party from any liability if you get seriously ill or injured. You cannot sue them if they don't respect your limits and you suffer from it. It gives them a license to do anything they want to you and you have no repercussions. You are legally screwed. The contract protects the Dom, and only the Dom. These contracts should be illegal, but they are not. And they are legally binding, as well. Basically, you sign your life, your finances, and income over to the Dom.
Think well and hard before you sign a slave/owner contract because, they are extremely hard to get out of if you change your mind.
Posted
If he keeps her against her will then its *** and needs dealing with sharpish ....get her out of there..look after your friend
Posted
if "he ***d her to sign a new contract", then she didn't sign the contract. HUGE red flags from this dominant, leave asap.
Posted
4 minutes ago, ChuckR1962 said:

However, you must be very careful about signing them. The contract basically immunizes the Dominant party from any liability if you get seriously ill or injured. You cannot sue them if they don't respect your limits and you suffer from it. It gives them a license to do anything they want to you and you have no repercussions. You are legally screwed.

Not a word of that is actually true.

BDSM contracts are worthless. they have zero legal standing. you cannot consent to breaking the law. consent can be revoked at any time.

Abusive Dominants try to tell the sub it's binding, but it's not. It's more for ceremony and showmanship.