SIGNED CONTRACT

Mn****

Posted
Get her the hell out of there anyway that you can he's not a Dom he's just an a******
Posted
Absolutely nothing legal in that contract. Likely he is committing a felony by keeping her against her will.
Posted
Tf?? Lol that's clearly a ***ful contact and she's silly enough to stay there. The contract only matters when she's okay with it. The situation you've described is simply yelling "Help... Let me out." Someone needs to guide and help her šŸ–¤
Posted
I am reading this 20 days later. It may also be preventative to get your friend involved in some lifestyle events for her locally. Ask their organizers what they casually suggest after being at a much for a min. Usually, the community already knows about the creep.
Consentā­ļøConsentā­ļøConsentā­ļøConsent
Without it, we are predatory and ***istic.
Your friend attached energy with an opportunist. Build Better Boundaries
Especially when dealing with people who are preying on you. Get involved in the community, in more responsible ways.

Also, Her ā€œDomā€ already null and voided their contract by not meeting his requirements. Itā€™s not en***able by any law en***ment. Itā€™s a soul contract. As a Domme, I would never even push a contract on a sub/bottom. I find the energy exchange that occurs when a sun wants to offer service and ownership, is my energy settling back in. Just pull completely OUT of that energy. Read a few books of Subs/Bottom. Definitely use the public forums to get a better sense of what her energy is calling out to. Be Wise. Be Kind.
Posted
On 7/19/2022 at 12:05 AM, ChuckR1962 said:

It is not uncommon for a professional Dom to require you to sign a contract. And many people do sign them. However, you must be very careful about signing them. The contract basically immunizes the Dominant party from any liability if you get seriously ill or injured. You cannot sue them if they don't respect your limits and you suffer from it. It gives them a license to do anything they want to you and you have no repercussions. You are legally screwed. The contract protects the Dom, and only the Dom. These contracts should be illegal, but they are not. And they are legally binding, as well. Basically, you sign your life, your finances, and income over to the Dom.
Think well and hard before you sign a slave/owner contract because, they are extremely hard to get out of if you change your mind.

Sorry but this isn't true.

A bdsm contract has no influence legally. They are NOT legally binding. Nor will they protect the dom in case of *** or ***.Ā 

Consent is no defence in the eyes of the law with this kind of thing.Ā 

Posted

Sounds abusive.Ā 

Ā 

Also its not a legal contract.Ā 

No f**kin way would i ever sign any form of anything to have a relationship or dynamic with someoneĀ 

If a verbal word isnt good enough with regular communication... then thats a red flag to me.Ā 

Ā 

Plus whatever she signed then was ***d to sign has zero legal standing.

Tell her to block him and move on. If he persists bothering her phone the police.

Ā 

Ā 

Posted
1 hour ago, BountyHunter said:

A bdsm contract has no influence legally. They are NOT legally binding. Nor will they protect the dom in case of *** or ***.Ā 

I agree with you hereĀ Ā 

Im in shock this person said it protects the Dominant should you get ill or hurt or they go over your boundaries.Ā 

You cannot consent to ***. Which is what that would be.Ā 

Alarming comment imo.

Posted
On 7/18/2022 at 10:27 PM, Mnsensualmtease said:

I'm posting this here because I am curious of what other people's view is on this a friend of mine is a submissive and she signed a contract with a Dom now this Dom has not provided her with what she needs in a relationship and they have discussed that and he knows she is not happy but he doesn't care now she has reached out to a few other people to see about possibly leaving her Dom to go to another Dom but not until her original contract was up well he found out she was speaking with other people and has punished her since and her contract is up but he ***d her to sign a new contract of another 3 months that she doesn't want because she found somebody she wants to go be with now personally what I told her I don't feel she needs to fulfill that next 3 months because she had been expressing her feelings to him and that he wasn't fulfilling his part of their deal how does everybody else see it and I know it all depends on the content of the contract and all that I'm just talking general terms could use some help with opinions thank you

the use of contracts in BDSM is purely to identify needs, limits and play, it is there to remind the dom and the sub of their verbal commitment to each other, and to give a reference source for activities,. the only time scales imposed are sub training, which is reviewed on a monthly. the dom and sub has the right to walk away at any time if the other falls short of their obligation to the other and after discussion are not forthcoming.

BDSM contracts are revised usually on a 3 month basis to make any agreed alterations as the d and the s grow in their dynamic.

Posted (edited)

Legality of BDSM contracts

Ā 

There are many statutes in law that prevent a person being held under servitude, They won't protect anyone from prosecution for acts such as slavery, bound servitude, physical and mental assault, ***d imprissonment, wounding, basically everything we do in BDSM.

No person has the right to *** another to sign any form of contract, as this would be ***, which is illegal.

Please be under no illusion that just because you have a contract you are safe from prosecution.

BDSM contracts have no legality what so ever, they are mearly a reference for agreed play

Ā 

Edited by TheBodyguard
Posted
On 7/19/2022 at 12:05 AM, ChuckR1962 said:

It is not uncommon for a professional Dom to require you to sign a contract. And many people do sign them. However, you must be very careful about signing them. The contract basically immunizes the Dominant party from any liability if you get seriously ill or injured. You cannot sue them if they don't respect your limits and you suffer from it. It gives them a license to do anything they want to you and you have no repercussions. You are legally screwed. The contract protects the Dom, and only the Dom. These contracts should be illegal, but they are not. And they are legally binding, as well. Basically, you sign your life, your finances, and income over to the Dom.
Think well and hard before you sign a slave/owner contract because, they are extremely hard to get out of if you change your mind.

I would hate to be your solicitor, best I could get for you would be 15 to lifeĀ 

Posted
7 hours ago, BountyHunter said:

100% this. Bounty already knows my many safety elements that I use with any dynamics and how much I researched things from when we weā€™re in a dynamic with one another. Technically even spanking someone is able to be classed as an assault, should they choose to press charges, which is why it is so vital to maintain trust with the other person.

Posted
I would like to make a retraction. I was misinformed about the legality of BDSM contracts. My own personal experience with a Mistress was one who insisted that I sign a contract that relieved her of any liability for injuries I might sustain resulting from any sessions we had. I had been clear that I did not consent to anything that could cause injuries, but when I read the contact it said that I would be consenting to anything she wanted to do regardless of my own limits.

I took this contact to an attorney friend to check the legality of it. He told me that it was perfectly legal. I found out later that he had not actually read the contact, and that he thought I had been joking.

The fact is that BDSM contracts are not legally binding anywhere in the United States. I suspect that they are not legal anywhere else either.

I did not sign that contract, and found out later that this Mistress would have done whatever she wanted and expected me to believe that the contract was binding.

So, while the contacts are not en***able, there are some sick people who will try to use them to intimidate submissives into going beyond their limits.

If you are faced with signing any contract, make sure to know your rights and your Master or Mistress. Don't sign anything you are not comfortable with, even though it is not legally binding. You might just be opening the door for some unwanted ***. If you are experiencing unwanted ***, get out! Find another Dom!
This is supposed to be pleasurable.

Posted

@ChuckR1962, this is the best part of the community,our sharing of knowledge and understanding for the benefit of A/all. Thank you for the post, I hope many read it.

Here,in the UK, we have new legislation regarding consent. Technically it exposes a maso-sub to being charged with aiding & abetting an assault for begging Dominant for a spank .

Communication, trust, research, just a few of the many wonderful gifts of understanding bestowed upon me by @LazyPirate and for which I am eternally thankful. Thank you !xx

Posted
Do we have an update on the situation??? Inquiring minds want to know.....
Posted

My 10 cents on BDSM contracts.

Let me be 100% clear. They have no legal weight at all. They are unen***able in any jurisdiction I am aware of.Ā 

They may form a useful way of setting out relationship boudaries, but that is all. More like a compact than a contract. Note, no form of social compact or contract is legally en***able. It stands only while all parties agree to it.Ā 

Feel free to PM if anybody wishes to know more.

Ā 

Posted

There's no way to consent to doing anything illegal.Ā Ā  That would be like consenting to someone to kidnap you (or worse) - you can't do that legally.

What isn't well known is that all contracts have to be based on existing laws and cannot go beyond them.Ā Ā  For example - you cannot make a contract where you are stating that you are buying or selling stolen goods.Ā Ā  This would make the contract operate outside of the law - so it cannot be en***d from within the law.

What's even less well known is that bondage and dom-sub master-slave dynamics are also outside of the law.Ā Ā  You cannot legally restrain someone without due cause (they are a danger to themselves or others or they have committed a criminal act) nor can you turn anyone into a slave - ***d indentured servitude has been illegal for quite some time.Ā Ā  The US actually fought a civil war over this and many tens of thousands of people died over this.

What I find hilarious is that so many people are so open about this on sites like this, or that even sites like this exist.Ā Ā  There are quite a few countries on the planet that would prosecute you for admitting to activities such as bondage or slavery - with zeal.Ā Ā  Websites like this just provide the prosecutors with pictures and more evidence to use against you.Ā Ā  My advice - be careful where you travel if you do travel alot.

Posted
What kind of bulls***t are we talking about; a contract?! He canā€™t make her do things she doesnā€™t want. Itā€™s illegal. Almost all around the world. Go to the police if this guy is harassing her.
Posted
I will not tell anyone how contracts can be legally bound for the perp could be scanning thru...I hope her mind isn't too broke to understand logic, that she must get away from the a-buse'r šŸŗ
Posted
1 hour ago, ChiefImperialMO said:

I will not tell anyone how contracts can be legally bound for the perp could be scanning thru...

I hope you're not trying to imply that a D/s or M/s can be made legally binding - it can't! By their very nature BDSM contracts include unlawful terms and because of this cannot be upheld in law - it simply isn't possible.

Posted
4 hours ago, SirArchA said:

I hope you're not trying to imply that a D/s or M/s can be made legally binding - it can't! By their very nature BDSM contracts include unlawful terms and because of this cannot be upheld in law - it simply isn't possible.

And as many have found out that in a lot of countries and state...a lot of BDSM is actually illegal in itself..

Posted
8 hours ago, Daddy-n-Paddy said:

And as many have found out that in a lot of countries and state...a lot of BDSM is actually illegal in itself..

yep - I'm not going to re-google - but - there was a historic case in California (I think 19th century) which was ruled that it wasn't assault if both people consented... but then the state of California never refer back to that case and always try based on "you cannot consent to assault"Ā 

the same or similar is true in a lot of places - and while it is rarely en***d : someone who walked into a police station with whip marks or cane marks and said "I want to file for assault" would get taken seriously and "they entered play consensually" would not be a defence in most territories.Ā 

Posted
If you can't consent to assault... then BDSM should become a "sport" like boxing... isn't boxing just sanctioned assault...Just a thought
Posted
54 minutes ago, Daddy-n-Paddy said:

If you can't consent to assault... then BDSM should become a "sport" like boxing... isn't boxing just sanctioned assault...Just a thought

Boxing is a very good example

the reason boxing is legal is the grounds that a properly organised fight is neither intended, nor likely, to cause *** - that is the justification that keeps boxing legal

and 1 million voices, mine included, would have a knee jerk scream of "properly organised BDSM is neither intended, nor likely, to cause ***" - but then there are two problems.Ā  One is that, actually a lot in BDSM *is* intended to cause *** - breaking the skin with a cane is an *** so if you pick up a cane with intent to leave marks, that logic goes.

The second is regulation.

While there are assorted codes and expected conduct and stuff - there is no legislative regulation.Ā  Regulation would make things worse than the current "technically illegal, but not en***d" we're in now.

I guess as a spin off; one thing that keeps boxing legal is public acceptance.Ā 

Posted
2 hours ago, eyemblacksheep said:

Boxing is a very good example

the reason boxing is legal is the grounds that a properly organised fight is neither intended, nor likely, to cause *** - that is the justification that keeps boxing legal

and 1 million voices, mine included, would have a knee jerk scream of "properly organised BDSM is neither intended, nor likely, to cause ***" - but then there are two problems.Ā  One is that, actually a lot in BDSM *is* intended to cause *** - breaking the skin with a cane is an *** so if you pick up a cane with intent to leave marks, that logic goes.

The second is regulation.

While there are assorted codes and expected conduct and stuff - there is no legislative regulation.Ā  Regulation would make things worse than the current "technically illegal, but not en***d" we're in now.

I guess as a spin off; one thing that keeps boxing legal is public acceptance.Ā 

Agreed..

Posted
2 hours ago, Daddy-n-Paddy said:

Agreed..

I wish I could send you a friend request, we agree on so many things.