SIGNED CONTRACT

Mn****

Posted
First off if being married don't stop 70% of people a contract that hold only the value she gives it shouldn't matter if she dont like him and how she treated . . . Simply put just find someone better its that easy
Posted

contract are the dumbest things in BDSM. People consent on their on freewill. Anyone who stays because of a “contract” is a f**king idiot and deserves what they get.

Don’t like it….LEAVE!

Posted
This sound like some middle school playground B's. LEGAL documents don't keep people together 😂 your creepy *** written contracts mean jack and shit
Posted
A contract is a meeting of minds where people agree and promise to do certain things. If anyone fails to do what they agreed and promised to do that contact is nullified. But in this case there's nothing in BDSM that is legal, therefore, she can leave him anytime she wants.
A BDSM (D/s or M/s)contact is just to remind the people involved what they supposed to do, what they promised to each other to do and once that promise is broken the contract is voided.
You can't have a healthy BDSM dynamic/relationship without respect, trust and communication.
Posted
Get the police involved is my suggestion. Since that signature was done under distress it's not a legally binding nor valid contract.
Posted
He is in breach of the contract and its there for no longer valid . all contract s should have termination clause or clauses detailing how and under what circumstances it should be terminated
Posted
But have no legal standing so I would leave asap
Posted
Them contracts are fake with no legal binding
Posted
You have nice friends. I have serious doubts about your skills and knowledge if you don't see what's going wrong here and ask for help. No offence, it's an observation.
Posted
Offer to buy the contract from him and set her free into the world there bud....hey, by chance would u wanna buy some swamp land?
Posted
These contracts are on honor system with no legal basis because there’s no witnesses and no court representation. If she isn’t being provided what was explicitly mentioned in the contract she needs to walk away. If this guy really was the gentleman he tries to appear to be, he would let her walk away or work on improving himself
Posted
Unless the contract is from a business dom company and he works there.. the contract is just paper with writing on it. No other instance does a contract stand up witness or not. There is no legal back up for these kind of contracts either in any government law.

She is freely allowed too walk away and also state harassment if he carries on.
Posted
15 hours ago, ChuckR1962 said:

I don't know about where you live, but in California they can and have been en***d

So - I looked this up and found a good paper on BDSM law which cited California as an example

And, 

BDSM is actually illegal in California.

It's not the only place in the world where it is illegal - but - the California Penal Code on assault and battery mean this is a criminal offence even if consent is given.   This means that even with a contract or other written evidence that the submissive consented to it; it does not hold up in a court in California.

Posted
Anything that is ***d is not to be taken lightly she in my book is not obligated to honor any part of a ***d contract I as a dominant would never *** a sub into anything a true dominant would never treat there sub this poorly and he did not honor his part of the original contract so I say fuck that shit tell her to pursue the other
Posted

pretty much what everyone  else seems to be saying here 

slavery is not actually legal  there was one country in Africa That was the last to get rid of the practice . What both  dominants and subs have to realize  is that the practice of slave contracts is just another form of play  .  It sounds like this person is a jerk  that is using the made up contract  to  hang on to her although i do not know the situation.  it's not any more real than  a 45 or  50 year old person wanting to pretend they  are going to be a dog or cat (pet play) or that they  are a 12 year old school girl  (age play  )they still are a 40 or 50 year old human being .  This sounds like physiological ***  . Usually  if she is in a large city or town and if she would be up for it  Law schools usually offer free  legal advice as a training method for there students  she  might be able to give the local law school a good laugh when the students informs her that yes her Dom can't legally tell her how many times a day she is allowed to masturbate or whatever .  

Posted
A D/s contract is completely a written word of expected trust and expectations. Something to be able to review to make things stay in track or help as. Abuilding block. In no way a legal binding article.
She can walk away at any point. This other. Should be disgusted and is DOMINEERING WITH ***, *** AND DISRESPECT.
I hope she can and has support to do so.
Posted
She should ghost his ass. This is abhorrent. Delete, block, unfollow, whatever. There isn't a court of law anywhere I know of that would give this type of contract any serious consideration, other than perhaps arresting him for this mindfuckery.
Posted
Walk away. He voided ‘contract’ by not providing his promise and obligations…
Posted
A contract exists for a single reason. That is to protect both parties, not bind them. Any thing in that contract other than agreed hard and soft limits or expectations from both parties mean nothing.
I hate those who call them selves doms or masters, but are really just human garbage.
Had a sub I shared with another Dom a while back, he hurt her. She came to me in tears. I almost went to jail, but he won't be playing Dom or master again. I always say I am fiercely protective.
Posted
It sounds to me like he isn't upholding his end of the contract, which makes it null and void. The addition of her being ***d into the second contract makes it null legally as well. Honestly, unless they are in a state like Texas, those contracts mean nothing in the eyes of the law and are just a form of play.
Posted
Hes a toxic and mental abusive dom. She shouldn't be held liable. He didnt fulfill his end of the bargain. And if he ***d her to sign another contract it was coerced so she should be able to leave
Posted
The dom cant *** anyone to sign a contact that they dont want to be in. And if the dom does *** a sub to sign a contract against her will. Then that is kid napping. And he or she could be charge for ***ing someone to do something that they dont want to do. I wish her luck and hope gets out of there and find somewhere safe
Posted
Contracts should only be used to outline consent and expectations. At the end of the day, she does still have her free will, and submission is completely a choice. Only a horrible Dom would *** a sub to stay who doesn't want to serve him anymore, and that is borderline *** and is for sure toxic.
Posted (edited)

Nope. Consent is inalienable, can be given and withdrawn freely and no scribble on a piece of paper changes that.

Edited by McGraw