SIGNED CONTRACT

Mn****

Posted
1 hour ago, buffalo947 said:

I think this is harsh. Maybe her mindset isn’t great because of being with this person and she is at a loss of what to do. We don’t know what she has been through during her time in her relationship! Thankfully I’ve never experienced what she seems to be going through or *** from a partner but it’s very hard to judge why someone might stay or feel the need to stay until in a situation that is similar.

You know, I didn't think before posting and I should have considered someone else's situation before my rude comment. Even if it seems like a ridiculous situation to me, it might be serious for someone else. Thank you

Posted
I think contracts can negate some civil law, but they won’t exceed criminal law, which this would be.
Posted
Any forms signed under duress are null and void anyways. She has no obligation to him but good luck convincing her of that, especially if he plays mental games with her...
Posted
Didn't even know contracts were a thing after some research I'd say tell her to get out, it's not legally binding.
Posted
2 minutes ago, JSteez said:
I think contracts can negate some civil law, but they won’t exceed criminal law, which this would be.

I can't imagine any magistrate upholding a dom/sub contract

DarkArts1066
Posted
You state that “he ***d her” to sign a new contract…
I would be interested to hear exactly how that happened, as there is every chance that what he has done is actually illegal.

Depending on the ‘terms’ of this contract, if he has limited her movements - or her access to the outside world, especially if she has agreed to this under duress, then the crime he has committed - is kidnapping, which carried a hefty prison sentence.

Their contract is non-en***able in the eyes of the law… if she is unable to leave him for some reason (for example, if he has some kind of hold over her) then she should seek help from the police. No argument there. She may well be in danger.
This “Dom” you refer to sounds like a careless, and possibly dangerous individual who is coercive and manipulative.
I have said before on other threads- the sub is ALWAYS the one in true control- not the Dom.
Posted
Not a word of that is actually true.
BDSM contracts are worthless. they have zero legal standing. you cannot consent to breaking the law. consent can be revoked at any time.
Abusive Dominants try to tell the sub it's binding, but it's not. It's more for ceremony and showmanship.

I don't know about where you live, but in California they can and have been en***d. I almost signed a contract. Thankfully, I took it to an attorney first. I was told that as long as you are not under duress at the time you sign it, the contract is legally binding.

The Mistress who wanted me to to sign her contact would not proceed unless I signed her contact. That is why I asked an attorney about it.
Posted

Tell her to f**k the contract and just leave that's really really stupid.

Posted
This woman need to go and find some help from dv organisations
Posted
Those contracts are more to set clear boundries and to protect the Dom and the sub from legal trouble if the other decides to take them to court or go to the police on false allegations. Actual slavery, even consented to before hand, is not a real thing. Just dump the loser and find a new Dom and if he tries to go to court for it then happily lawyer up because your gonna win and probably make some *** off of the ordeal. I don't care if she signed a piece of paper saying he has free use to her body, she can always say no.
Posted
Those contracts do not hold up in court. There are many states where bdsm practices such as hitting are illegal whether it's consensual or not. She needs to get out immediately. And call the cops while she's at it. This is not bdsm. This is ***
Posted
There is absolutely no legal binding in BDSM contracts. It's mostly for rules. She can rip that up and walk away. Block and delete the guy and move on.
Posted
Sounds like she needs to call the police
Posted
Like AxAxRon said that contract has no real legal power
Posted
What he's doing sounds like false imprisonment
Posted
Right like he is going to sue he over it
Posted

She needs to leave this "fake" Dom. The contract isn't legally binding. She needs to find a safe place.. if he takes any sexual activity without her consent it's r*pe...contact or no contact...

Posted
BDSM contracts are not valid in any court of law. They are a communication tool meant to put in black and white what will happen and what won't. Sounds like a lot of won't happened here. She needs to leave this guy, that contract doesn't make her indebted to him in anyway. And if contacts her again, she needs to notify local law en***ment.
Posted
BDSM contracts are not actual contracts.
She knows this, right?
It's an extension of the fantasy. She can literally tell this clown to kick rocks (and should).
Please let me know of he tries to sue her. I want to show up and watch as the entire courtroom makes a laughing stock out of him.
Posted
Even if a contract is not legally en***able, one should be very careful as to what they are agreeing to. There are Doms who will *** you for their own sick pleasure with no regard for your limits. And even though the contract isn't legal, they will act as if it is. I have known people who endured such trauma. It has taken years for one of them to recover from the *** she endured. She fully believed that her contact was real and binding. She lost her home, her retirement, and nearly her life.
I know that this is an extreme situation, but it bears paying attention to. Not all Doms are trustworthy. Just as not all Doms will *** their power. I am just saying know your Dom, and be careful of what you sign. Make sure it is what you want before you go through with it.
Posted
Probably already been said, but these contracts are not legal documents. She needs to leave.
Posted
That's a fake dom
Doms do self care respect everything. She needs to leave him asap