Cold Feet?

Yu****

Posted
Same thing here don’t feel bad. I think some people are on here just for the attention they get. Not really interested in meeting up with anyone, ya know. They will tell you what they think you want to hear up until it gets real, then they ghost you. Chin up lil stud, you’ll get your end in 😋
Posted
15 hours ago, Dominthe805 said:
They are all fake accounts. It's hot to hot to go out . You go to the store , work, walk the dog , they are bait to lure you in. There are real accounts here but there are more bots then real accounts though. Just misspelled a word or shorten it somehow it will trip up rhe computer but it will figure it out the computers are getting AI capable . If they add pictures to the conversation I'm sure they are bots.

Though a sure way to show you're real is to CONSISTENTLY use good spelling & grammar. 👍 But there's always the risk of catfish in the mix. 🙄

Posted
10 hours ago, eyemblacksheep said:

you know

if I was a fake I would agree to meet

if my objective was to pretend I was someone else then I would agree to meet (OR reply that I'm not yet ready) to continue any form of online role play or whatever I was getting out of it - I would then make apologies or excuses at the last minute 

if my objective was some form of scam then, again, totally, I would agree to meet and then spring some form of financial crisis scam (or again, reply that it's not yet convenient in order to try to spring something else)

if I was cheating and stringing someone along - then - again - it still makes sense to continue the string through either of the above

I'll back that up.

I just got out of being long-conned for two and a half weeks (no *** involved, I don't fall for that), so my depression took a bigger hit on me than usual and I've been trying to recover all this week.

Definitely continuing the con till time to meet seems like the new plan (or just different since now I'm transitioning? 🤔). For 10+ years I'd just not get any matches or they'd try to get me to click links.

• 3 weeks later...
Posted
100% bro I been here 7months, all I have to show is hella ignored messages, conversations going nowhere, and people deleting their profile when we start talking fr
Posted
Your not alone, a lot of people women and men go ghost because for them it seems like they just need to feel worthy and being here gives them that because people who are really into this lifestyle are doing the reach out to start conversation but nonetheless don’t give up cus of one monkey you know the saying one monkey don’t stop the show keep pushing and change your approach if you feel like your giving too much attention to one person
  • 6 months later...
Posted

I had an interesting discussion with someone who said she'd read my bio but was surprised when I made a point of saying that I had limited experience: something I had made a point of mentioning in that bio! She dropped me instantly and had the cheek to block me! I can't actually meet anyway (something else I'd made clear) so a continued conversation wouldn't have lost anyone anything!