Soft or hard Dom?

Lo****

Posted
I find myself going back and forth on this. In one way I get super excited to be punished and made to subjugate to a Dom and another wants to be taken care of and called “my baby”
Cuddled and loved. Is there both? If so , what would that he called?
Posted

the two are not really mutually exclusive

Posted
Sounds like you are looking for a daddy dom. One who will cuddle you and take care of you after punishing you for being disobedient.
A really good daddy will have you never wanting to disobey as you’ll want to please him so much because of how good he makes you feel all of the time. Just takes time to learn your *** and triggers.
Posted
There is definitely both.. I am my sub's Daddy as well as a Sadist and enjoy giving punishments and taking what I want at times. I also love taking care of my girl with aftercare and just taking care of her in general.. Keep looking and you will find what you are looking for...
Posted
Not sure what I’d call it myself but I feel they both do go hand in hand it’s a partnership so one has to give as much as they take doesn’t have to be in the same way either if you need care cuddles ect a good dom should give those to you and you In tern care for their needs and accept punishment when it’s deserved. It actually bothers me you so often only see one side of the relationship so often no taking into account the other aspects beyond just the kinky side
Posted
There are many who like to be disciplined, punished, degraded, masochists even, who are baby girls too & many doms who are hard, strict doms or sadists that are daddys. Some people have quite singular needs, kinks & fantasies & roles they like to be, where others, have more complex multiple needs & enjoy many kinks, fantasies & roles & some of them can be complete polar opposites - it's just what you enjoy & need & there's many like you that enjoy the same fluidity of roles, personally I enjoy subs with more complex needs than just the same 1 role/kink
Mistress_Lascivious
Posted
A responsible, sadistically sensual, and nurturing Dom would be My recommendation. This is a cross-over category and one that I personally associated with - Kink is not a “one size fits all” lifestyle, and you may find that you need a real connection with a real person rather than a title that someone claims.

My personal style involves a very deeply intimate connection with My partner. There is a balance of pleasure and ***; loving dominance and devious desire. But there is also a foundation built on love, tenderness, and respect. And of course lots and lots of cuddles!
Posted
Both! A sadist dom with a passion for rules and punishments who understands aftercare and need for cuddles. They exist!
Posted
53 minutes ago, DomDaddySir said:
There are many who like to be disciplined, punished, degraded, masochists even, who are baby girls too & many doms who are hard, strict doms or sadists that are daddys. Some people have quite singular needs, kinks & fantasies & roles they like to be, where others, have more complex multiple needs & enjoy many kinks, fantasies & roles & some of them can be complete polar opposites - it's just what you enjoy & need & there's many like you that enjoy the same fluidity of roles, personally I enjoy subs with more complex needs than just the same 1 role/kink

Yes multiple needs and fluidity. It’s so fascinating to learn how complex
We can all be in our desires and fantasies. Thank you. I was feeling like an odd duck

Posted
48 minutes ago, Mistress_Lascivious said:
A responsible, sadistically sensual, and nurturing Dom would be My recommendation. This is a cross-over category and one that I personally associated with - Kink is not a “one size fits all” lifestyle, and you may find that you need a real connection with a real person rather than a title that someone claims.

My personal style involves a very deeply intimate connection with My partner. There is a balance of pleasure and ***; loving dominance and devious desire. But there is also a foundation built on love, tenderness, and respect. And of course lots and lots of cuddles!

I definitely need and want a deep connection and intimate bond before any playtime.
You hit the nail on the head - the pleasure and *** balance and a loving dominance 😋

Posted
I would say that it is a Daddy Dom. I am a masochistic submissive and babygirl. While at times I need impact or other form of play, at other times I just need snuggles and to hear how adored, loved and cared for I am.
Posted
That sounds like the style I use when I Dom and I identify as a Pleasure Dom. I like my phrasing tho better, a Dopeamine Daddy 😏. My main goal is to create a safe,nurturing and caring space for my sub so they can flourish and feel like they can explore themselves and thier kinks with someone they have connected either on more than just a sexual way. The more the scenes progress and they deeper into subspace the more subjected and intense it becomes. Punishing,being used and subjected while they are in subspace then an intense and thoughtful aftercare session. The 2 types of care your looking for go very well hand in hand.
Posted
2 hours ago, Lola-Burns said:

Yes multiple needs and fluidity. It’s so fascinating to learn how complex
We can all be in our desires and fantasies. Thank you. I was feeling like an odd duck

The odd ones are the ones with only 1 kink persona... Boring lol

Lord_Talion
Posted
Many subs have many different submisive roles and there's the perfect partner for everyone
Posted
9 hours ago, Mistress_Lascivious said:

This answer is probably the most accurate example that I have seen thus far, at least when speaking of a healthy, loving, balanced and oh so hot D/s relationship. It simply takes time, because W/we are all still people and need to connect on many different levels in order to forge something really beautiful and lasting. In all honestly, I didn't think that my Goddess (^) was even real when She first found me and I don't think I would have attracted Her attention if I wasn't as self aware and honest as I was on my profile. It has been an amazing ride so far, because of the environment W/we have developed. This balance that Goddess talks about is critical, at least from my perspective. W/we push each other's limits and become better people over time, as we improve together. It is not easy all the time, but few things that are really worthwhile in life come easy. Except cuddles.

Posted
7 hours ago, Lord_Talion said:
Many subs have many different submisive roles and there's the perfect partner for everyone

Yes this is true.. I’m finding it a bit challenging to attract that perfect partner. I do believe it has something to do with what you are all saying… defining my role as well.