LOVE YOUR BODY TREASURE HUNT 💜 Winners announced!

crystal-love
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

Love Your Body Treasure Hunt Clue Glossary

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:

:one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:

:one::seven:  :one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:

:two::three:  :two::four:

Posted
3 minutes ago, kinkyblueberry said:

How do we give away icons?

The below should help you out 😊

On 8/14/2022 at 12:49 PM, PixieDust said:

To give away a piece, you first need to find a member who does not have an icon. Open their profile and if they do not have one, it will give you the option "Give away icon now" tap and one will be gifted to that member. Once you have gifted an icon away you will need to go back and recollect it from where you first found it.  

If you're planning on gifting many away as the game goes on, its best to keep a list of where you collected them from, as the site gives away a random one from what you have collected. Having a list or keeping a grid map will make it easier for you to recollect. 

Posted
1 hour ago, apopka397 said:

Hello beautiful people I have no clue how this works or do not know wht I'm doing so for give me

I have enclosed the rules below on how to play.  You can find all the clues in this forum thread by expanding your view and scrolling backwards to find the previous days clues. A new icon will be released each day at 3pm UK time until there are 24 in total.  Currently there are 8 icons available to collect, with icon 9 being released later today at 3pm UK time.  You already have one icon collected, so now time to hunt the remaining 7 and you will be up-to-date.

If you are struggling to find the clues on the APP,  jump onto the Mobile Desktop at www.fetish.com, head to the Treasure Hunt Forum thread and you will find a quick link glossary at the top of the page that will take you directly to each days clues. 

On 8/4/2022 at 12:35 AM, crystal-love said:

Let's celebrate the diversity of our bodies which are perfect no matter what! 🥰 Find the 24 puzzle pieces scattered in the FET Universe for our Body Positivity month, to be in with a chance of winning our latest brand prizes! 🎁

This is how it works:

– Every day from August 9th until September 1st, you can find a new icon hidden somewhere around the FET Universe.
– Once you've found an icon, click on it to earn 30 points and your icon will land in your 'Treasure Chest'.
– Find clues and share your own hints with fellow kinksters in the Treasure Hunt Forum. But as always... no spoilers please!
– Also, we're a sharing is caring kinda crowd – give away icons incl. points to kinksters who haven't found any yet. And don't worry, once you've given away an icon you can collect it (and its points) again.

How do I win the Love Your Body Treasure Hunt?
We're not just looking for those who collect all icons – the winners are always the players who are most active in providing clues to fellow kinksters AND giving away icons to others. In case there are no clear winners, we will pick three via an online name picker.. or just from a good ol' fishbowl 🤓 Winners will be announced on September 5th!

Are there any prizes?
Yasss! The three winners will get a three-month VIP upgrade and the latest Fetish.com merch package with a few kinky surprises! 😈

On your marks. Get set. GO!

Posted
EEEPPPPP... stuck on #1 find the news... and not sure of the number but the "thread" one... i know what i should be looking for but i dont have the app i use the web viersion so im struggling... -sighs-
Posted
12 minutes ago, KiraPanthera said:

EEEPPPPP... stuck on #1 find the news... and not sure of the number but the "thread" one... i know what i should be looking for but i dont have the app i use the web viersion so im struggling... -sighs-

Have sent you a message 😊

Posted
7 hours ago, Pending_OnLife20 said:

I have but nothing shows up? Like in so confused

Looks like you found it as you have all eight now 😊

Posted
7 hours ago, Hels1920 said:

are there any extra clues for Day 5? I'm looking where I think it should be but nothing is there

Are you looking collectively or individually? You might want to try the latter 😉

Posted
5 hours ago, ginger_HQ said:
I've found a few but I feel like I'm lost now

You've got all eight that have been released so far 😊
Next one will be released at 3pm UK time today (4pm CET, 10am EST).

Posted
I’m looking for two more I think but I can’t seem to find them
Posted
5 minutes ago, Indiana96 said:

I’m looking for two more I think but I can’t seem to find them

Posted
Have found four any help would be greatly appreciated
Posted
1 hour ago, Sarah3010 said:
Have found four any help would be greatly appreciated

Do you know which four you have?
If you look at your grid and number it left to right, top row 1-4, next 5-8 etc you should be able to figure out which ones you're missing - then either scroll up thread for clues to them, or post the ones you're missing here so people can help with specifics

Posted
I don’t even know where to start lol
Posted
15 minutes ago, Mshearts said:
I don’t even know where to start lol

If you scroll up the thread you'll find clues to where tiles have been hidden around the site - follow the clues to find the tiles and then click on them to collect them - there have been 8 released so far and the next one will be released around 3pm UK time today.
You get 30 site points for each one collected which you can use towards site upgrades and at the end of the hunt 3 people will win prizes.
If you're still stuck feel free to message me for more help.

Posted
Grid 3? Does anyone has a hint for me?? 😏 😏
Posted
57 minutes ago, gol150 said:
Grid 3? Does anyone has a hint for me?? 😏 😏

Take a good long hard look at yourself and you might find what you're looking for 😉

Posted
Clue number 5 I'm still stuck help help, Number 5 is alive but not in my puzzle
Posted
4 minutes ago, Hels1920 said:

Clue number 5 I'm still stuck help help, Number 5 is alive but not in my puzzle

Posted

Clue # 9 - Grid # 23  - Let us absolve you of your sins

Posted
Looked everywhere for number 9 any more clues.
Posted
Day #9 Clue #9 Grid #23 - Got something you need to get off your chest? Time for a visit to Father Kinky's box - he may introduce you to his friend Hail Mary
Posted
#9 I’m not a window cleaner but I bet Robin Askwith could teach me a trick or two
Posted
Clue#9 Forgive me Daddy for I have sinned 😜
Posted
10 hours ago, gemini_man said:

Looks like you found it as you have all eight now 😊

Yeah I had an epiphany haha