LOVE YOUR BODY TREASURE HUNT 💜 Winners announced!

crystal-love
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

Love Your Body Treasure Hunt Clue Glossary

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:

:one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:

:one::seven:  :one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:

:two::three:  :two::four:

Posted
25 minutes ago, partyjoo said:
How can I find more

Looks like you're missing 6 (will be 7 in 30 mins) - if you figure out which you're missing you can find clues to them up the thread (or in a glossary at the top of the desktop site thread).
To work out which you are missing number your grid left to right, top row 1-4, next 5-8 etc
These have been released so far: 1, 2, 3, 4, 7, 8, 10, 13, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 23, 24
So from that you can figure out what you need

Posted
27 minutes ago, partyjoo said:
How can I find more

Each day there is another icon until all are found

Posted
But since I’ve began later, I can find all the previous ones already out all together or I still have one each day to be found?
Posted
4 minutes ago, Mastermind84 said:
But since I’ve began later, I can find all the previous ones already out all together or I still have one each day to be found?

Nope all of the icons released so far will be out there for you to find still - on the app they disappear once you've found them - believe on the desktop site they remain though

Posted

Clue # 16 - Grid # 12 - Conversationalist? Let this be your guide to keeping on the right side of the track

Posted
Day #16 Clue #16 Grid #12 - Head here to learn how to behave in the talkative areas of the site
Posted
I have 15 out of 24 now, they are all or I still miss someone?
Posted

16 # GRID 12 Want to talk? Read these first and have a great time chatting

Posted
4 minutes ago, marie_ said:

I'm not finding a single clue about #7 😞

All the clues are in this forum thread, you just need to expand your view and scroll back.  Alternatively jump on to the website via your phone browser using www.fetish.com and head to the Treasure Hunt forum page and you will find a quick link glossary guide to each days clues so far.

Here are a few of the clues from Day 7

On 8/15/2022 at 11:31 PM, PixieDust said:

Clue # 7 - Grid # 18  - Basic or paid you are all a member of this ship

On 8/15/2022 at 11:42 PM, BigPolly said:

#7 VIP, Premium or Free, were all friends here

On 8/15/2022 at 11:47 PM, LunaMaeve said:

Clue #7 if you want to play in here you have to be part of this first

On 8/15/2022 at 11:59 PM, GoodGirl1003 said:

Clue #7 what type are you Premium, VIP or do you prefer to keep your points and go for free 😜

On 8/16/2022 at 12:04 AM, gemini_man said:

Day #7 Clue #7 Grid #18 - Want to be able to see naked pics and videos on the site? Time for an upgrade of this 😉

Posted
Clue 16 follow these if like freedom of speech
Posted
#clue 16 how well do you know the rules, if not brush up on them here
Posted
For the last two posters and also anyone else looking for specific clues - here's all the ones I have left so far including Grid #'s:
Day #1 Clue #1 Grid #4 - Make adjustments around the Home and you'll find this one
==========================
Day #2 Clue #2 Grid #8 - Need the code to how to act around here? Head here for the guidelines
Day #3 Clue #3 Grid #10 - it's Salt'n'Pepa time again...make sure you do it real good
===========================
Day #4 Clue #4 Grid #1 - so you want to start a debate, gather opinion, or simply reach out to the community - you need to start one of these...will it be in Kink Academy or perhaps Online Munch?
Day #5 Clue #5 Grid #13 - If this were Monopoly your guests that hadn't been sent to Jail would be? Best go check them out
Day #6 Clue #6 Grid #7 - This is the FET equivalent of a Ring video doorbell
Day #7 Clue #7 Grid #18 - Want to be able to see naked pics and videos on the site? Time for an upgrade of this 😉
Day #8 Clue #8 Grid #3 - Check you out...no I mean really..check *you* out..you might find what you're looking for 😉
Day #9 Clue #9 Grid #23 - Got something you need to get off your chest? Time for a visit to Father Kinky's box - he may introduce you to his friend Hail Mary
Day #10 Clue #10 Grid #20 - Neighbours, Home & Away, you can choose how far you want to take your browsing though not sure anyone on Cell Block H will feature
Day #11 Clue #11 Grid 24 - From where you went yesterday hop across one to the left and make some adjustments
Day #12 Clue #12 Grid #16 - So who's been running their fingers over your pics and showing their appreciation for them then?
Day #13 Clue #13 Grid #17 - Trying to hack me? You'll have to try harder than "abcdefg", "123456" or "gemini_man" - it's a lot more complex than that so much so I keep mine in a safe
Day #14 Clue #14 Grid #2 - Trying to keep things to yourself and not for public consumption? Head here to make it so
Day #15 Clue #15 Grid #19 - Woody had a Buzz and Buzz had a Woody - whether they were "in" each other I don't know 🤔😈
Day #16 Clue #16 Grid #12 - Head here to learn how to behave in the talkative areas of the site

Released so far: 1, 2, 3, 4, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 23, 24
Posted
2 hours ago, joannajordanxo said:

i’m very confused how do i give away an icon

The below should help you out 😊

On 8/14/2022 at 12:49 PM, PixieDust said:

To give away a piece, you first need to find a member who does not have an icon. Open their profile and if they do not have one, it will give you the option "Give away icon now" tap and one will be gifted to that member. Once you have gifted an icon away you will need to go back and recollect it from where you first found it.  

If you're planning on gifting many away as the game goes on, its best to keep a list of where you collected them from, as the site gives away a random one from what you have collected. Having a list or keeping a grid map will make it easier for you to recollect. 

Posted
6 hours ago, gemini_man said:
For the last two posters and also anyone else looking for specific clues - here's all the ones I have left so far including Grid #'s:
Day #1 Clue #1 Grid #4 - Make adjustments around the Home and you'll find this one
Day #2 Clue #2 Grid #8 - Need the code to how to act around here? Head here for the guidelines
Day #3 Clue #3 Grid #10 - it's Salt'n'Pepa time again...make sure you do it real good
===========================
Day #4 Clue #4 Grid #1 - so you want to start a debate, gather opinion, or simply reach out to the community - you need to start one of these...will it be in Kink Academy or perhaps Online Munch?
Day #5 Clue #5 Grid #13 - If this were Monopoly your guests that hadn't been sent to Jail would be? Best go check them out
Day #6 Clue #6 Grid #7 - This is the FET equivalent of a Ring video doorbell
Day #8 Clue #8 Grid #3 - Check you out...no I mean really..check *you* out..you might find what you're looking for 😉
Day #9 Clue #9 Grid #23 - Got something you need to get off your chest? Time for a visit to Father Kinky's box - he may introduce you to his friend Hail Mary
Day #10 Clue #10 Grid #20 - Neighbours, Home & Away, you can choose how far you want to take your browsing though not sure anyone on Cell Block H will feature
Day #11 Clue #11 Grid 24 - From where you went yesterday hop across one to the left and make some adjustments
Day #12 Clue #12 Grid #16 - So who's been running their fingers over your pics and showing their appreciation for them then?
Day #13 Clue #13 Grid #17 - Trying to hack me? You'll have to try harder than "abcdefg", "123456" or "gemini_man" - it's a lot more complex than that so much so I keep mine in a safe
Day #14 Clue #14 Grid #2 - Trying to keep things to yourself and not for public consumption? Head here to make it so
Day #15 Clue #15 Grid #19 - Woody had a Buzz and Buzz had a Woody - whether they were "in" each other I don't know 🤔😈

Released so far: 1, 2, 3, 4, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 23, 24

This.