LOVE YOUR BODY TREASURE HUNT šŸ’œ Winners announced!

crystal-love
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

Love Your Body Treasure Hunt Clue Glossary

:one:Ā Ā :two:Ā Ā :three:Ā Ā :four:Ā Ā :five:Ā Ā :six:Ā Ā :seven:Ā Ā :eight:Ā Ā :nine:Ā Ā :one::zero:

:one::one:Ā Ā :one::two:Ā Ā :one::three:Ā Ā :one::four:Ā Ā :one::five:Ā Ā :one::six:

:one::seven:Ā Ā :one::eight:Ā Ā :one::nine:Ā Ā :two::zero:Ā Ā :two::one:Ā Ā :two::two:

:two::three:Ā Ā :two::four:

Posted
helppp. i donā€™t understand how to find icons at all. iā€™m new to the world and app
Posted

@ketiko1299and @LexusDJo31Ā if you follow the clues that have been left in this thread (a full list of mine have been posted q couple of posts up) they should lead you to icons left around the site - simply follow those clues, click on the icons to collect them.

Posted
What time each day usually comes out the new icon?
Posted
55 minutes ago, Mastermind84 said:

Each new icon is released at 3pm UK time which means it will 4pm in Italy where you live.Ā 

Posted
Thank you very much! Very sweet to set up my local time too šŸ˜˜
Posted
1 hour ago, Mastermind84 said:

2pm UK time

Posted
1 minute ago, Zugzwan said:

2pm UK time

Each new icon is released at 3pm UK time.Ā 

Posted

Clue # 17 - Grid # 14 - Perfect place for pest controlĀ 

Posted
17 # GRID 14 Who've you got on your naughty step?
Posted
Day #17 Clue #17 Grid #14 - Your very own personal naughty step to use as you please.
Posted
Clue #17 this is the place for those that disrespect you, these people cannot contact you again once been placed in the sin bin šŸ˜œ
Posted
#17 The Chemical Brothers had Rockin Beats with this
Posted
#clue 17 be respectful otherwise you could find yourself in this place
Posted
Clue 17
An offensive line man does this to protect the quarterback
Posted
1 hour ago, FeelMeUpp2 said:

Canā€™t find #17

Have sent you a message šŸ˜Š

Posted
Grids 17 & 20 are kicking my butt
Posted
2 minutes ago, janieiswild said:

Grids 17 & 20 are kicking my butt

I tried to send you a message but your criteria fields are preventing me from doing so. If you would like a hand, you are welcome to message me.Ā 

Posted
8 minutes ago, PixieDust said:

I tried to send you a message but your criteria fields are preventing me from doing so. If you would like a hand, you are welcome to message me.Ā 

Messed

Posted

Clue #18 - Grid # 9 - Investing in new mates could be icon worthy šŸ‘©šŸ‘Ø šŸ™ˆ šŸ‘§šŸ‘¦

Posted
Day #18 Clue #18 Grid TBC - Will you set your last guest as a pal or a preferred person?
Posted
And now with Grid # šŸ˜

Day #18 Clue #18 Grid #9 - Will you set your last guest as a pal or a preferred person?
Posted

18 # GRID 9 Making new friends or just associates?Ā