Ropes or cuffs?

do****

Posted
Which do you find to be better ropeplay or cuffing for restraint?
Posted
This is like asking if you should spend a bunch of time cooking a great meal or ordering a pizza. They're both good for different reasons. Rope has the edge in versatility, aesthetics, and overall effect. But cuffs are so much safer and easier to use that I think I'd still use cuffs most of the time even if I was a rope master. Being able to get people into and out of them faster is such a big deal. There's a timer on how long you can safely keep people in certain positions, so cuffs can let you spend more time on active play.
Posted
I'd say ropes imo, but as a safety precaution always have a good pair of scissors on hand just incase anyone panics etc, a few quid wasted cutting the ropes is more than worth someones wellbeing and comfortableness.
Posted

love the feel of ropes, tied tightly esp for suspension, but cuffs have their place to, often prefer cuffs on my ankles and rope on my wrists

Posted
Honestly I've not much experience with cuffs, always usually relied on ropes, definitely would give cuffs a go though, any suggestions for kind.
Posted
Honestly I've not much experience with cuffs, always usually relied on ropes, definitely would give cuffs a go though, any suggestions for kind.?
Posted
I love using both, it really depends on the scenario or mood but ropes are my favourite 😁
Posted
Personally I kinda prefer ropes. You can get really creative with how u tie someone up with ropes and done right can me a great experience for everyone involved.
Posted

Metal > Rope %100 of the time. 

Posted

Personally I like rope more. The whole process of it makes it more fun >.<

Posted
I love rope myself, it looks better with a gag than cuffs in my opinion.
Posted
Definitely rope. Cuffs are great for quick restraint sessions though.
Posted
Depends on the roleplay TBH although I prefer ropes to cuffs they're a more intimate experience.